The Mistress 2: A Given Task
93 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This piece is the reason why I started 'The Mistress' - the full story is elsewhere.

The autumn weather was something else this year, but on a chilly day like today, a bed warmer was needed. The prince loved attention, but he received none in all his twenty years. He wasn’t even married. Born from one of his father’s concubines, smothered in riches but alone in this world.

He fancied himself a pleasant life, but it was boring, especially now that the war has ended. 

Climbing out of the carriage, he looked up at the brothel building in front of him, then looked around. Night had come, and the streets were busy. 

The carriage wasn’t overly decorated that would lead him to receiving attention from many people, but some looked his way.

He walked up to the door as the carriage rode off and pushed it opened. Immediately, his senses were assaulted with incense that burned throughout the place, making sure those who inhaled it became intoxicated.

Walking in, the mistress of this esteemed establishment’s assistant immediately greeted him.

“Good evening. How may we assist you this fine evening?” She said with a bow of her head.

He smiled behind the fan hiding his face and said, “I have spoken to your boss. The mistress knows of my arrival today.”

“Oh. Please follow me this way, your highness,” she said. She was informed that a special person was coming today, and she was to direct him to the prepared room.

They arrived outside the door and she pushed it open. A fresh scent was in the air, pleasing to his senses.

“I shall inform her of your arrival,” she said.

He smiled and walked in. The door was closed behind him and he let the fan down, sighed, relieved he suddenly felt nervous. He didn’t even know where to start, where to sit, or where to stand. It was his first time here, and he thought it would be fun, but now his stomach was wiggling with butterflies.

The door swung open and in walked a servant with a tray of tea and cakes. She set it down and poured him a cup and excused herself.

Not long passed, then the doors opened and in walked the mistress. She scanned the room for the prince and when her eyes landed on him; she was surprised. Smiling, she closed the door and said, “Welcome, your highness.”

“What? Did you think I was one of the popular siblings?” He asked.

She shook her head. “To be honest, yes. Might I ask who your mother is?”

“So that you have leverage over me? I don’t think so,” he answered her simply.

She wished he wasn’t a prince, but the distinctive black hair and blue eyes that the king’s children had. He had them, too.

She bowed. “Let’s get to business, shall we?”

He was sitting at the table drinking tea. The cup in his hand was trembling slightly, so he let it go and cleared his throat. She came to sit in front of him and asked, “Is there someone you prefer?”

He shook his head. “No, but I have a request. I want you to send me someone who will ravage me like a beast.”

Her mouth gaped, “Your highness? I do not understand, the women here are delicate and trained to replicate dolls. I do not have someone of your request.”

He smirked. “Who told you ‌I am seeking the company of a woman?”

Her eyes widened. Never, never would she have guessed that one of the kings… his offspring… preferred a man. This makes things complicated. In fact, it was dangerous.

He could see the worry in her eyes and smiled gently. “It’s okay, my father knows, and he doesn’t care neither do I so he can disown me if he wanted, but he hasn’t. So, mistress, can I trust you with my request?”

But we don’t even have male attendants here, she thought.

She was silent for a while, then nodded her head. “I will see to it. You are welcome to order my servants around in the meantime.”

“I have all the time in the world, but I must emphasise this, mistress. When I say ravage, I mean it, I won’t have anything less.” He said.

She left the room and went to her office. Sitting down behind her desk, her hands were placed flat, deep in thought. She had received notice of his visit a month ago and if only she had known beforehand that his request would be so ridiculous, she would be prepared. Sighing, she rubbed her temples. “Out of all the places he visited. Why’d it have to be my establishment? There are many, if I am not mistaken, that could easily present him with a suitable man.”

Her assistant walked in with a tray in hand, holding a cup and teapot. She placed it down in front of her and saw that she was rubbing her temples, something she did when she was frustrated.

She walked around to her and pulled her head back roughly. Looking into her furious gaze, she slowly lowered and placed a kiss on her lips. The mistress grabbed her by the neck and roughly kissed her back, dominating her lips in a way that only they loved.

As their kiss grew passionate, her assistant lifted her leg and straddled her. The mistress lifted her tunic and grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them.

When she whimpered for air, their kiss broke and she asked, “Are you feeling better?”

The mistress smirked and cupped her face, keeping her right hand on her butt, squeezing it.

She moved her hand to the middle of her parted cheeks and spread her thighs, exposing her core. 

Her assistant licked her lips and swirled her hips as she grew wet, just imagining the outcome as the mistress slid two digits into her core from behind and rubbed her gently.

The mistress watched as she gasped and said, “A little, but you seem to grow bolder by the day. Have I allowed you too much freedom?”

Her assistant smiled cheekily. “Yes. What seems to bother you?”

The mistress pulled the tunic off her assistant’s body easily with one hand and cupped one of her perfect melons and squeezed it. Fiddling with the nipple as she tried to get it hard, she said, “The prince has requested that I find a man who can ravage him like a beast.”

“As you ravage me?” Her assistant asked with a smirk as she looked at her.

The mistress shoved her fingers in her core making her scream as she thrusts in and out, “Of course, it’s the only way I know.”

“And I love it so much,” she moaned.

The mistress licked her lips and said, “Instead of trying to help me solve the problem, you’re here sitting and enjoying me.”

Her nipple grew hard, and in the mistress’s warm mouth it went. She moaned louder, biting back on her molars. She was close, but she didn’t want to cum so soon.

The mistress could feel her walls closing around her fingers and smirked. She got up with her assistant in her arms and carried her over to the table by the window. She pulled her fingers out over her and turned her over face down on the table and bum up.

Spreading her legs, she looked back at the headmistress and said, “I think I may have a solution.”

The mistress raised a brow. “Tell me.”

She shook her head slyly, “Cum with me.”

The mistress rolled her eyes. Stripping out of her clothes, she looked at her assistant, who climbed off the table. They lowered onto the floor and her assistant spread her legs. She lowered her lips to her core and didn’t give it a second thought. She mauled the mistress’s core with her tongue as she fingered her.

The mistress moaned as she played with her breasts. Her assistant was just like her. They preferred to pleasure the other and once they got together, their interests conflicted in more ways than one, but they came to an agreement.

Her assistant’s leg flew over hers, and she sat down hard, making their lips kiss.

“Fuck,” the mistress cursed and looked up at her with a glare. She stopped her assault just as she felt she was nearing her climax. 

Smirking down at the mistress as she felt how wet their cores were, they rose slightly from the ground and, as if that was the signal, their hips moved in sync, making a harmonious, melodic sound of wet slush and vibrant moans.

With their slick cores rubbing frantically together, the twosome climaxed, spreading their orgasms over the other.

Her assistant was a breath away from passing out when she was flipped over and her sensitive core smothered in wet kisses for the opposite.

“I should have known. You’d never give me the chance,” she said between her moans as their hips continued moving.

As if sensing it, the mistress lifted onto her knees, pulling strings of sticky thick cum up with her as both of them released what they held during their orgasms.

Her assistant looked up at the per running down their legs disappointed and asked, “Why do you always do this? I enjoy it when you lick me clean and you know I want to swallow the fluids your body releases.”

The mistress pouted at her little assistant and lied down on top of her. She kissed her passionately, then said as she pulled away, “The relief room is far. Now tell me, what is your solution?”

Her assistant frowned, dissatisfied, and looked away, answering, “We have many male servants. You could find one between them.”

“You see why I hired you?” She said and kissed her on the neck. Standing up, she walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a bucket of water. She cleaned herself up, then looked at her assistant, who was still on the floor, and said, “You do not have the time to leisurely lie around.”

Her assistant turned to her and asked, “When will you tell me you love me?”

The mistress looked at her, then turned back to the bucket and said, “Come clean up and call someone to clear the floor.”

She got up from the floor and said, “I’ll do it.”

The mistress sighed and remained silent. After cleaning, she got dressed and went to the stables.

1