Office Romance 1
81 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthias looked at his co-worker who had been zoning out the entire day, and asked, “What are you thinking so hard about Angelina?”

Angelina snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him. They were currently in the office sitting at a Z table. She sighed and said, “Remember last week when I told you that I met that beautiful lady?”

“Yes?” Matthias asked.

“Well, I was walking through the corridors yesterday and I saw her again talking to one of our employees,” she said, astounded.

“And?” He probed for more answers.

“She works for us,” Angelina said, standing up.

Matthias looked at her, saying, “And what are you going to do about it?”

She folded her arms saying, “I was planning on searching for her, but I don’t even know what to say. I’m not even sure if she’s interested in females as well.”

Mattias shrugged, “Do what you want and you know that there is never any harm in trying.”

Angelina nodded her head determined and left the office. She went to the security room and was greeted by the security guys. The head of the team asked, “What do we owe the pleasure of seeing you here, Miss Grayson?”

Angelina smiled and said, “Yesterday at about 9 a.m, there were two females standing in the corridor on the third floor. Can you bring up that footage for me please?”

The man manning the monitors nodded and went to search for the footage. It took him a few minutes but he found what he was asked and said, “Miss Grayson, here we go.”

She leaned down and saw the women talking, pointing to the dark-skinned woman she said, “Bring up her information for me please.”

He did that and she read it. She took the mouse from him and printed her information out and said, “Thank you, I’ll be sure to send you all a box of doughnuts.”

She walked out the door and went back to her office floor through the elevator. As she rode the cart she smiled. The elevator dinged open and she stepped out.

“Laurel, send this woman to my office please,” she instructed her secretary as she dropped her picture on the desk.

She went to her break office and sat down behind her desk. Opening the laptop, she got to work to pass time with as she waited.

The dark-skinned woman knocked on the glass door and looked at Angelina who was preoccupied. Angelina looked over and she was surprised to see the woman standing at the door.

Angelina smiled at her and said, “Come in please.”

“Am I in trouble Miss Grayson?” Phoebe asked.

Angelina shook her head, she held out her hand pointing to the seat in front of her and she said, “Have a seat.”

She sat down nervously and looked around the barely decorated office. 

Angelina slipped her hand under the desk and pressed a button that darkened the windows and glass on the doors.

Phoebe looked around confused as it got dark in the office. Angelina pressed another button and a window opened in the top left-hand corner of the office, letting in light.

Angelina stood up and walked around the desk and stood in front of Phoebe and crossed her arms over her chest. Looking down at her she asked, “Why would you be in trouble?”

Phoebe lowered her head and bit down on her bottom lip out of habit when she got nervous.

Angelina narrowed her eyes on her pink lips and reached her hand out. She lifted her chin to look up at her and ran her thumb across Phoebe’s lip, “You’re biting your lip.”

Phoebe felt this odd sensation at her lips that were lit up with each stroke from Angelina’s touch. Even the three fingers on her cheek and the one holding her chin up left sparks in its wake.

She looked into Angelina’s eyes and whispered, “Why am I here Miss Grayson?”

“Oh…” Angelina said as she snapped out of Phoebe’s enchantment. She smiled down at her and said, “You have beautiful green eyes.”

Phoebe chuckled nervously and adjusted her glasses as she said, “You still haven’t answered me.”

Angelina chuckled, she stood up straight from her leaning position and said, “Stand up.”

Phoebe quickly stood up and stood opposite her. They looked at each other or well Angelina was looking at Phoebe.

She reached her hands up and took Phoebe’s glasses off and said as she placed them on the table, “I hope you have heard the rumours going around about me in the company.”

“Wh, which ones Miss Grayson?”

Angelina smirked hearing her question, she circled Phoebe while pushing the chairs out of the way and stopped behind her. She lifted her hands and took Phoebe’s braided ponytail in her hands and pulled the band off the end gently. 

“Well, the ones about me and the women in the office,” Angelina answered as she undid the braid.

Phoebe licked her lips nervously and whispered, “Are they true?”

Angelina scoffed as she straightened out Phoebe’s hair, over her shoulders and over her back. She turned Phoebe around to look at her and said as she looked into her eyes, “They are not true. You are the first woman I have brought up here.”

“But I’m not interested in women,” she whispered.

Angelina looked at her surprised but felt so relieved, “I’d be disappointed if you were.”

“You would be?” She asked confused.

Angelina nodded her head, “Yes, usually the women I like are bisexual or lesbian, never straight and by the look in your confused eyes, you’ve never been in the presence of a proud lesbian?”

Phoebe shook her head confused. Angelina smiled as her eyes trailed down to her button-down shirt and said, “This might be sexual harassment but I hope you enjoy this enough to ignore it.”

“What?” Phoebe asked confused.

Angelina started unbuttoning Phoebe’s shirt that made her breathing hitch. Angelina looked at her breasts and smiled, “They are a pretty pair.”

I'll edit it at a later date.

1