Chapter 6 (Warning?)
1k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
That's it, take it PixelCed. TAKE IT AND LEAVE.

Fresh out of the oven.

For those who are going to be confused.

When her curse, Envy, awakens. She can use all of her powers she has acquired.

Whilst she is in out of curse mode, she can only use certain powers.

AND I'M REPEATING THOSE POWERS ARE THE ONES THAT WERE ALREADY STOLEN, she can't just get new powers out of the random.

 

Also, kind of a BRUH warning.

In this chapter there are some descriptions that may or may not upset some individuals.

*As a note* I wrote the scene where she DEVOURS whilst eating myself   :)    <--(A dead inside smile)

 

Bruh~~~

When Arisa took over her post, Eris took me back to Arisa’s room. When she left, I got some time alone.

‘Arisa and Eris are assassins? They have a mission? They are going to use me? How? This is too much information at once.’

As I was lying on the bed and having an overthinking marathon, Arisa came back.

“Hey!” She greeted me in demonic.

I, of course didn’t hear her even coming in. As you would guess it, I jumped.

“Sorry to scare you. You have to pay more attention to your surroundings. Listen, your species are known to be the most aggressive and scary ones. Then there’s you, the little fox that gets scared from a greeting. Really, get a hold of yourself!”

“Sorry for being such a pain in the ass then.” I replied and looked at my nails.

‘Did I really rip out his neck with them?’

“Wow, I didn’t expect you to talk like this.”

“This isn’t the only thing I’ve been holding back.”

“What else do you have then?”

“Pfft, do you think I’m stupid? I’m not going to tell you.”

Instead of getting angry at me, she hugged me and made me sit in her lap.

“What the- What are you doing?”

“Nothing, you are just that huggable, no wonder I hugged you during my sleep. Your ears are fluffy and so is your tail, so don’t mind if I do!” She started fluffing me up like you would some cat or dog.

After good ten minutes of fluff, she finally stopped.

“Look at what you did to me!” I exclaimed.

I was all messed up from head to tail.

Arisa didn’t look all the better too, she was covered in my hair, quite literally. I shed so much hair from my tail and ears, that it was enough to cover her face.

“Achoo!” She sneezed.

“Bless you.” I murmured.

“Thanks.”

‘Honestly it’s going to be such a pain in the future, to keep dealing with this much hair.’

When she was done cleaning the bed that was full of my hair she spoke.

“Look, It’s clean again. You can go to sleep, I’ll come after taking a bath, because look at all this hair.” She pointed at herself.

“It’s your fault for touching me.”

“I already apologized, okay?”

“No you didn’t!”

“I’m sorry.”

When she left, I went to sleep, thinking.

‘What is going to happen tomorrow? It might change my life. Guess I’ll see.’

And I dozed off into the sleep land peacefully.


I lied about getting a peaceful sleep. I dreamed about my last moments in earth, I could even feel the wind as I was falling again. I was falling and falling and falling until I splattered on the ground again. The most fun part about that, is that it didn’t stop there, it kept traumatizing me without waking me up. So, I just experienced it all over again until I got used to it and didn’t even try opening the parachute this time. When I hit the ground once again, I found myself in a white room with lots of black dots floating around in the air. I touched one of them, it got absorbed into my finger. Since it looked so fun, it awakened the inner kid inside me. I went crazy on those dots and absorbed a little over half of them, after resting for a bit I absorbed the rest of them. Only then did I wake up, drenched in sweat from that tormenting nightmare.

‘Was it really a nightmare?’ It felt too real to be a dream.

“Good morning to you!” Arisa came into the room.

“Yes yes, good morning to you too.”

“You look awful. Did you have a nightmare?”

“Yeah I did. It was not the best one also.”

“What it was about?”

“I remembered bits of my life.” I lied.

“Okay, I’m not going to pry into that. I think you should better go have a bath. Let me help you, I will ready the bath.”

“Thank you.”

When the bath was ready, I went in. After looking at myself in the mirror I noticed a couple of things.

‘My body grew?’ Although everything that grew was just my height and bust size. Now I didn’t look a lot like a kid.

“What?” I accidentally spoke.

I saw that my ears had black tips, my tail also had a black tip. My hair had a lone stripe of black in it, it was on the right side of my head.

I decided not to question it and jumped into the bath. I felt as if I will melt away.


When I finished and left the bath feeling all fresh. Arisa arrived near the door.

“I have a message for you.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Lady Elise has asked for your presence in the dinner hall.”

“Okay. Lead the way then.”

When we arrived at the dining hall Arisa excused herself and left the hall.

“What did you need Elise?” I asked her in demonic.

“I wanted to ask you one thing.”

“Mm.” I nodded for her to go on.

“Are you familiar with the one they call Envy?”

The moment those words left her mouth I looked at her with a shocked expression. Conveniently, there were no guards here.

“ELISE! What did I tell you about the sins!?” Her father shouted.

“Sorry father! I was asked to do this!”

At that moment my thorn curse on my neck unlocked and alternate me was freed.

“Yes, yes I am familiar with Envy.” I spoke perfect human?

“How are you familiar with one of the seven Demon generals!?” Her father asked me.

“Because… I am Envy!” I smiled in a crazy manner and started working.

I ran towards him, he tried swinging a plate at me. I avoided it and swiftly made my way towards him. When I reached him, I swung with my right hand into his neck as I did with the thug and managed to injure him.

“Aaaah!” He screamed scared for his life.

“What is it? Are you scared for your life perhaps?” I asked in human again.

Not even waiting for a response I jammed my nails into his neck and started to rip out a chunk of his neck. When I succeeded after three seconds of trying, I held a chunk of flesh whilst he was screaming in pain. I took a bite and swallowed the flesh. When all of the flesh was eaten, I turned towards Elise. Just to be safe I turned around jammed my nails straight into his throat.

“Guha!” He choked on blood, and started dying.

“Now little missy, it’s your turn to play with me!”

All this time, most probably from shock, she was standing still and couldn’t utter a single sound. When I stood before her, she spoke.

“Why? Why are you doing this?”

“Because you mentioned my name, it’s as simple as that. Now die.” I struck into her throat with my hand, effectively choking her.

“Aren’t we friends? What about our lessons we spent together with Arisa? You’re my first friend.” She tried speaking

“A friend?!”

“Don’t joke with me. If everyone you spent time with, you would call a friend. Then I wouldn’t have any friends even then!” I shouted at her.

Then I clenched my hand whilst it was still in her throat and ripped through her neck also. It was easier to rip through her, because her neck was a lot thinner and my strength had increased a little.

‘Probably after I devoured that thug, I got stronger.’

When Elise finally died, I got back to being myself. I looked at the neck of her corpse, only to see the innards of her neck. I looked at my left hand and it was still holding the piece of flesh from her neck.

‘The curse said that I would get their skills and experiences… If I devour this fragment of flesh, will I get her experiences?’

I reluctantly bit a piece and chewed it.

Since when I was in my cursed form, I couldn’t taste it.

‘It’s… Good?’

I started eating it, after couple of minutes there was nothing left in my hand.

“He… He, he then don’t mind if I do…” I started to get delusional.

I proceeded to eat her corpse…


After an hour I was done eating and all that was left were her bloodied clothes and hair, not even bones were left, because I shattered them with my jaw.

No maids or guards came, meaning Eris and Arisa took care of them.

“I really am crazy… I just ate Elise like it was nothing.”

‘And most importantly I don’t feel any guilt or disgust.’

After thinking about it for a bit, I left the dining hall and went to the kitchen to wash my hands. When I was done with that I started thinking.

‘What do I do now? I can’t stay here.’

That was when I remembered the words from when I received my name.


“Meet me at the Demon castle in the Demon kingdom, my cute little Envy!” And she disappeared in a dark cloud.


‘But where is the said Demon castle? And where the fuck is the Demon kingdom?’

I went straight to the library and found the map that was neatly folded and placed onto one of the shelves. I unfolded it and looked at it. Since I could read simple human words, reading the map was pretty hard, but it was manageable and I found out where the Human kingdom is at the border with the Demon kingdom. It turned out that the border between the two kingdoms was towards the south. North, where I was at, was the border between elves and humans. Which meant that I would need to cross the border between humans and the elves.

After finding out where the respective kingdoms are at, I went straight to the room where they held all their clothes.

Is what I’d like to say, but I don’t know where it is. So, I spent around fifteen minutes trying to find it and I succeeded.

“Now then, what would fit me?” I thought out loud.

And after about thirty minutes I finally settled on three outfits. The first one was a white dress, similar to the one I was wearing right now.

“No, I don’t like it.”

The second one looked like a traditional Chinese dress. Since I had never seen one even up close, I was really interested in it.

“But no. It looks too tight and hard to move in.”

Third one looked a lot like a Japanese kimono, but instead it ended as a skirt. It was red and had Sakura patterns also.

“Aside from being red, it’s good. Easy to move in also.”

‘And there are also white stockings to accompany it.’

So, I took it with me towards the bath, readied it and entered.

When I was done, I left the bath and used the warm towel. After I was nice and clean, I put on the kimono, it was fairly easy to put it on because the past me being the weeb that I was I once went to Japan and saw a little bit too much than intended. Basically meaning, I peeped into the women’s bath, only to see how they put on their yukatas and leave.


When I had my outfit on, I went straight towards the safe that was in the office. When I got enough money, it being 120 golden suns and 50 silver moons I went for the exit and saw the dead guards. I took one of the swords and tried lifting it, only to drop it on the ground.

“Looks like I can’t lift it. But I can rip through a neck like it’s nothing. Heh…” I laughed sarcastically at myself.

“And I’m supposed to be One of the Demon Generals.”

“Thankfully to Elise I have weapons at the ready.”

Because when I went through her room, I saw a collection of daggers. Some of them could fetch a high price, but I’m intending to use them. There were about five of them, and conveniently there were two straps with their sheathes that fit round my thighs. Two were on my right thigh and three on my left, the skirt covered them all and there was enough length for me to sit down peacefully.

“Really, what a convenient situation. Almost too convenient.” I was already suspicious of it.

And I left through the front door.


*POV - Again, the one who named Envy*

 

I was sitting my ass off in my office, when suddenly I saw a purple teleport gate open, it was Pride.

“Mother, I have returned.”

“Did you do it?”

“Yes I did. She already finds it suspicious though.”

“That’s not good. You only killed all the guards, gave her clothes and the weapons. What could she find suspicious?”

He seemed to have facepalmed?

“Everything. She found everything suspicious because it went too well.”

“Then what should we do?”

“Leave it to me, as you always do. And I swear to lead her here without fail.”

“Then please do.”

‘I really am a fool of a mother.’

33