Chapter 13
573 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Guess who wrote a short chapter and gonna continue to do so?

right, it's ME

anyways, can you guess what this is?\/

 it looked like one thing I’m too familiar with, just that the consistency was not the same.

 

Bruh~~~

After taking the named sharp object, he put it down and went towards the furnace first.

“Which one is it…” Seemed that he was searching for something?

After rustling around for a couple seconds, he took out a glowing red piece of metal. The said piece of metal being curved into a half moon.

“Don’t move, the pain will be brief.” He lied as naturally as he breathed.

The next second, I felt a lot of pain and a burning sensation on my left thigh that was facing him. When I turned my head as much as I could, because it was locked with chains around my neck, I saw that this fucker imprinted me with a half moon. 

I would scream from the pain if I could, but my throat is so sore and dry. The only sounds that can come out are weird growls that I am able to muster. Tears were streaming down my face from the pain.

He turned to me, not moving the burning thing away from me and smiled.

“Good, good.” I heard him murmur to himself.

After that, I saw him place the hot thing onto a holder, that would hold it in place for him whilst he was digging around in his drawer. He took out a small bottle with white powder and measured out some amount of it.


\/Author’s notes\/

Cocaine?

/\Author’s notes/\


Then he mixed it with water and poured it into a cup.

“Drink it.” He simply ordered to me and then poured the contents of the cup into my mouth.

*gulp*gulp*gulp*

After three gulps and almost choking on its bitter taste, I finished it with some spilling onto my chest. Once I looked at the liquid, and I am almost disgusted to say that it looked like one thing I’m too familiar with, just that the consistency was not the same.

“!” I noticed something.

‘The pain is gone?’

I glanced over to the thing that was the cause of my pain and it was still there. Until he puled it away in one swift move.

‘There’s no pain?’

I was starting to get suspicious of the white drink.

‘Whwat if he drugged me?’ Even my thoughts were getting messed up.

I slowly fell into a deep sleep.


When I finally opened my eyes, I was in the room where I was locked up without even having a sleep position. My eyes felt so heavy that I could barely keep them open to see anything. I glanced at my left thigh, where I still felt a stinging sensation. The half moon was fully visible and looked to be red? The red in question was the highest grade, red like blood you could say.

Whilst I was lost in thought, the fucker that engraved the said moon onto me, entered the room.

“Today I’m in a good mood, so I’ll let you of with something easy. My dear torture playthings! I just need one to volunteer.”

As soon as those words left his mouth everyone perked up and started volunteering for the chance to not be tortured.

“Look at you all, you don’t want to be tortured that badly? Hm… You.” He pointed at the same fox lady as before from when I had to eat her arm.

“What do I need to do?” She asked in Human.

His face suddenly turned sinister.

“Feed Envy.”

And my curse unlocked.

20