14. Meet the Protagonist.
3.8k 4 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Both Itachi and Kaito walked around the city while Akitsu followed them from behind. The purpose of this is to make Itachi getting adapted to urban city territory while also getting him some set of modern clothes to wear. 

Akatsuki robe that he is currently wearing is not suitable for him to wander around Tokyo, though some of Sekirei does have much weirder stuff they were to wear. 

But... It is better for Itachi to follow the custom of the world they are residing in so he could blend in better in this world.

...

On sunny hot days, 3 of them walk and talk together with a handful of clothes in their hand after shopping together.

"Now I think about it, in my main world I have also lived in Tokyo for years" Kaito said while looking around.

Obviously, this Tokyo is much different from Tokyo in his own world. Thus, making the experience of walking around quite novel for him.

Itachi nodded listening to Kaito but then he suddenly asked, "Owner, Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?" Kaito raised his eyebrow.

Itachi then quietly asked as he look around, "This world... how does human this world able to achieve all of this?"

Hearing Itachi's question, Kaito pondered for a while. Kaito knows that Itachi was maybe just curious about why this world looks so much more peaceful and more modern than his own world. 

...

"I think... It is because unlike in your world, the human in this world is powerless." Kaito answered seriously.

"Powerless?" Itachi was surprised to hear the answer.

Kaito nodded and continued, "Yeah, because they are powerless, humans developed technology and science to help themselves to survive. And because they are powerless, human in this world was able to set difference aside, understand and help each other in order to survive."

"Survive..."

Kaito looked at Itachi in confusion just shrugged and then continue, "Don't worry. In the future, all the ninja villages in your world also going to be united against the threat that could end your world."

Hearing what Kaito just said, Itachi raises his eyebrow in surprise and he can't help but asked, "Threat? As expected of the owner, you must know something about the future of my world." 

"I do." Kaito nodded

"Then, can you tell me, did I get killed by my brother's hand in the end?" Itachi asked seriously.

"Yep." Kaito close his eye and answered his question.

"I see... That's good enough for me." Itachi said in a relieved tone.

Itachi feels a bit at ease knowing that his plan was successful in the future. After all, he doesn't want Sasuke to know the truth, and turn himself against Konoha.

Later he didn't know, that's what exactly happened when he died.

...

"However... since you are already a member of this group, Itachi-san, I would never let you die." Kaito said to Itachi seriously.

...

Itachi didn't reply and just smiled hearing what Kaito just said, because Kaito never said that he want to stop his plan. The key is 'Never let you die', so Itachi quickly deduced that the owner might have something that was able to revive him from dead after getting killed by his own brother. 

Well, Itachi actually doesn't mind following the owner as he feels that he is a good leader and truly cares about his members.

...

>>>>>

After exploring around until the day finally darkened, they were finally returned back to the Inn. 

"Welcome back, Kaito-san, Itachi-san." Miya greet them, wearing an apron as she prepared the dinner.

"Did you need my help, Miya-san?" Kaito asked.

Miya smiled, shook her head, and answered, "No. But thanks for your offer. Please wait a bit until the dinner would be ready to be served."

"I see. Thanks, Miya-san." Kaito nodded.

Hearing Kaito answer, Miya comes closer to him, strokes his head, and said, "You are really good boy, Kaito." 

Kaito didn't stop her and let her mess up with his hair. Getting caressed by a beautiful lady is a good thing, Kaito thought.

...

After that, both Itachi and Kaito walked toward the main living room. On the way, they meet another important character in this world, Homura, or her disguised name Kagari is the number 6 Sekirei. She is wearing a short of a black tuxedo, with her short white-haired and handsome face, it was easy for her to be disguised as a male. 

Due to that reason, Earlier, Kaito told them to treat her as a male until his secret was revealed.

"Ohh...? Are both of you the new tenant, visitor from another world?" He asked.

Kaito and Itachi nodded at the same time, and then Kaito asked, "Another Sekirei?"

Kagari wryly smiled and answered, "it seems people from another world really able to see our identity in a single glance as Miya said."

Kaito shrugged, take a sit opposite of her, and replied, "Yeah, I mean... I own Sekirei myself. You had similar energy like Akitsu did, which is something the normal human in this world does not have."

"Interesting. I also can tell both of you also got something that human in this world does not have. My name is Kagari, by the way." Homura said as she take a sip of his drink.

"I am Kaito, this is Itachi and there is my Sekirei, Akitsu." Kaito introduces himself and his members. Itachi slightly bows his head and Akitsu is emotionless as always.

"Scrapped number?" Kagari asked while surprised.

"Yeah, pretty much coming to this world for her," Kaito answered while smiling, and looking at Akitsu who also looks happy at her Ashikabi answer.

...

After that, Kaito and Kagari begin to talk about a lot of things regarding their own identity and world difference. Itachi and Akitsu who followed Kaito from the side just quiet while observing Kaito talk pleasantry with Kagari. Both of them also know info regarding Kagari(Homura) as Kaito really told them everything he know about Sekirei's plan. 

Itachi especially wants to see how the Sekirei in front of him fight, as he knows that she is specialized in fire element manipulation. He was looking forward to that happening.

...

As they are just finished dinner and getting to know each other better, they heard a loud sound from the garden outside, interrupting their talk. 

All of them opened to door toward the garden, and in the garden, they found that the landlord currently talking with 2 people. Kaito and his members who know the plot are already able to recognize the identity of this person should be their main task target, which is the protagonist of this world.

The son of the main antagonist which is also the protagonist in this world, Sahashi Minato, and his powerful Sekirei number 88, Musubi.

...

"Hmmm... They are..." Kagari muttered.

"You know them, Kagari-san?" Kaito asked, pretending to not know anything.

"Yeah, I have met him." Kagari answered Kaito.

*Clap*

Miya clapped her hand and said, "Anyway, right now, he is currently wounded. Kagari, take out the first aid kit. Kaito, Itachi, help him to come in and rest."

Hearing Miya's instructions, All of them stop talking and quickly executed what she told them to do.

....

>>>>>

...

"There... This should do it."  Kagari said as he put a bandage on Minato's left leg.

"I am sorry..." Minato said in an apologetic tone.

Kagari stand up and then replied, "It's fine. Don't worry about it. I only treated you because Miya asked me to."

Minato staring at Kagari, as he seems to have seen him before. He tried hard to remember but in the end, he decided to ask.

"Excuse me... have we me somewhere?" Minato called him out.

"You don't remember? We were supposed to go drink next time we meet." Kagari answered.

Hearing his answer, Minato pointed his finger to him and exclaimed, "Ah, from Yasaka's host club of Tokyo!"

"Kagari, I use my real name in the club, too." Kagari added.

Kaito who has been watching the conversation from the side decided to join and pretended to ask, "Kagari-san working in the host club? Why?"

Kagari averted his eyes in guilt, thinking Kaito was still underage, and answered, "Yeah... It is just the job that worked well for me."

"Indeed, Kagari-san looks so cool." Kaito praised.

Kagari awkwardly replied, "Aha.. ha... Thank you, Kaito. Now if you excuse me, I need to prepare myself to go to work." 

Kagari quickly left the room as he feel guilty about Kaito's question, leaving Minato along with Kaito. Meanwhile, Akitsu was told to help Miya with something for Musubi, so she is not here with him. Itachi also left earlier, as he said that he want to patrol through the city by himself (with the excuse of taking a bath).

Realizing this is a good time to get the good side of the protagonist, Kaito, once again pretended to not know anything, and innocently asked Minato, "Then, big brother, Why are you falling in the garden? Did you fall from the sky?"

...

A clear panicked expression appeared on Minato's face. After all, he can't tell that he fall while flying with Musubi power... As there is the rule of secrecy. Kaito noticed it, and then he added, "Big brother, you are an Ashikabi, right? That pretty big sister with big breasts should be your Sekirei."

...!!

"You are also an Ashikabi?!" Minato exclaimed.

Kaito nodded and cheerfully replied, "Yes!!"

Minato sighed in relief, answering it with truth as he feel that he won't need to keep a secret to fellow ashikabi, "I got into here because I was fell when riding off my Sekirei power... And it just happen to be landed here."

"Why are you flying? Enjoying the moon?"

Minato averted his eye in embarrassment and replied, "Ahahaha... Yes. To be honest, I was kinda searching a new place to live today with my Sekirei and we got no luck so far."

Kaito who already knew about it quickly suggested, "Then, big brother you can start living in here! I also just move in yesterday with my Sekirei!"

Kaito put out the paper of advertisement he collected yesterday, and give it to him.

Minato's eye widened as he read the paper written 'Open House' and excitedly said, "This is...!!! You are a savior!"

Minato pumps up his right hand in excitement. Seems the plan of getting off the protagonist's good side is complete, Kaito quickly introduced himself, "I have a name...! My name is Kaito, big brother!"

Minato who really excited also quickly introduced himself, "My name is Sahashi Minato! Nice to meet you, Kaito-san!"

...

After that, Minato quickly asked Miya to let them live in the Izumo Inn when she came back with Musubi and Akitsu as they were changing their clothes to Kimono.

Though, the reason why they were getting so long was that Musubi tried to attack Akitsu like in the original plot that happen with Uzume since she saw Akitsu's identity as Sekirei for the first time.

Of course, Minato apologized on Musubi's behalf to Kaito and promised it will never happen again.

...

100