17. Ashikabi Alliance.
3.3k 1 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

Listening to Kaito answer, no one would believe him at all... Even Minato who has been helped by him these days.

"No one would believe your nonsense, boy!" Seo reacted violently.

Kaito just smiled wryly, he was just running out of ideas for answers... So he thought that better to be honest. Kaito knows that he got no talent for lying, that's why he has been trying to be honest as much as he can whenever situations like this arrive.

"I was just watching the battle and in case that psycho-reaper onee-chan is about to lose, I will save her for the sake of my friend." Kaito explained while shrugging.

"Who is a psycho reaper, you bastard!" Yomi yelled out in response.

Meanwhile, Minato who has been listening asked, "Your friend, Kaito-san?" 

Kaito nodded, pointed his finger to Yomi, and said, "Well... Her ashikabi is my friend! You can ask her if you don't believe."

"Grrrr... That's right! But... master command is to take that chibi Sekirei." Yomi responded as she also pointed her reaper to Kaito.

Both Kaito and Yomi point at each other, making a funny scene. Though one of them is enraged while the other party just seems doesn't really care.

Kaito put down his hand, rolled his eyes, and said, "Well, just forget that mission. Don't worry, I will go with you so you won't get scolded by Mikogami."

"You!!"

Looking at Kaito nonchalant reaction, Yomi is enraged furthermore and decides to shoot her Kamaitachi attack at Kaito, to which Kaito responded with a sigh.

...!!!

Using his right hand, Kaito stood still and then negate Yomi Kamaitachi's attack in front of everyone as if it was nothing. 

*Break*

It is the first time using [Imagine Breaker] but knowing how it works, it's natural that Kaito got the confidence to flex his power off.

Meanwhile, other people here are shocked about a phenomenon that happen in front of them.

*Sigh*

"Stop being violent psycho nee-chan." Kaito rolled his eyes.

"W-What have you done?!" Yomi said as she take a step back. She didn't expect her attack was easily countered by the boy in front of him, which made her scared. 

"I delete your attack of course!" Kaito cheerfully replied, and then put his hand on his pocket once again. 

"Oii... is he also an Sekirei? How did he manage to delete her attack!" Seo asked Minato with vigilance.

"I don't know!" Minato responded.

"Well, I am not a Sekirei. But I am a devil!" Kaito answered.

""D-Devil?!""

Both Seo and Minato take a step back from Kaito after learning his identity. From what they know, Devil is a creature of evil, and perhaps Kaito is even more dangerous than any Sekirei in here!

"Minato-san, what is a devil?" Musubi, his Sekirei asked. Kusano in Minato's arm was also curious about the answer, but Minato quickly put his finger on them and answered, "I will explain it later."

"Master, are you okay?"

Akitsu who has been quiet for a while asked with concern. Kaito told her to not worry about him and just stay behind him but as expected, Akitsu absolutely concerned about Kaito's safety.

"I am okay Akitsu! Sorry for making you worry!" Kaito said as she pats her head.

*Pat*

"Master, Itachi soon coming here with Mikogami Hayato." Akitsu said while she getting patted. Kaito also could tell Itachi was about to come, as he can tell there are 3 people who approaching this location.

Kaito nodded and muttered, "I see. Then, the plan is worked after all." 

"Plan? Kaito-san, what are you talking about?" Minato asked.

Listening to what Kaito just said, all the people here got confused about what he was talking about.

"The guest is already here." Kaito smiled.

From the location where Kaito looking, a silhouette of another blonde teenager is revealed followed by 2 more people.

"Oiii... Kaito!! You did not harm my Sekirei don't you?" Mikogami, another said blonde bot asked loudly as he approached Kaito location.

"Master!" Yomi quickly run toward her master as she was able to recognize him. She is also clearly frightened by Kaito's intimidation earlier which also makes Kaito feel bad.

'Are? Did I look that scary?' Kaito murmured.

Everyone in the place looked at the source of the voice and find another boy of the same age as Kaito approaching them. Considering Yomi called him 'Master', everyone deduced that he should be Yomi Ashikabi.

"Another blonde teenager." Seo murmured.

Shortly after another voice and a person quickly appeared before him.

"Hayato! Don't move on your own! This is dangerous!" Mutsu followed from behind. 

Kaito who remembers the plot of Sekirei didn't get surprised why Mutsu followed him while others raise their vigilance as they realize this new guy got himself 2 Sekirei in here. 

Kaito looked at Hayato smiled and answered, "Of course not. I got one on my own after all."

Mikogami stop walking in front of Kaito, forming his mouth forming 'o', and then he asked, "Then, what you want to talk about? By the way, your Sekirei is so strong!"

*Cough*

Kaito cleared his voice and then answered, "Stop attacking Minato Nii-san Sekirei and let everyone here be friends! I propose an alliance! I don't want everyone killing each other after all!"

...!!!

"That's... Actually good idea." Minato muttered after hearing Kaito's idea. As expected of the protagonist, he does not want bloodshed from his friend.

"I don't want to do that either, especially when Miya-san knows both of you as her tenant." Seo shrugged, and also agree with Kaito's proposal.

Mikogami who listened to Kaito's reason seriously asked, "Well... I won't take that girl since she already seems to belong to others. Also, what is all about the alliance? What I could get?"

Unlike the other Ashikabi, Mikogami was not a fool to believe Kaito that easily. Despite his looks and behavior, Mikogami actually the smartest person among the people here... As he was able to skip educational classes with outstanding results in his generation.

Kaito who had expected his answer, honestly answered, "First, I just don't want we are killing each other." 

Mikogami sharpen his eyes, wearing disbelieve expression, and asked once again, "I don't believe it. What is your real purpose, Kaito?" 

Kaito shook his head, smiling widely while spreading his hand pretending to be a madman, and explained, "My real purpose? Of course to break this nonsense game as fast as possible! Hahahaha!!

...!!!

"Are you infected by the director, Kaito-san?" Mutsu asked.

"It seems this boy is going nuts." Seo followed.

"I know there is something wrong with him!" Yomi added.

"..." Itachi didn't say anything but his eyes also showed clear confusion to Kaito. 

The reason why Kaito did this because he just can't explain their purpose was for the task, and Kaito himself was very bad at lying... At least partly, because Kaito genuinely wants to end this stupid Sekirei plan. Kaito just hopes that when the alliance is truly formed, it was enough for the system to judge that we are really in the protagonist camp... which will complete their first optional task.

Kaito also getting used to being mocked, just smiled confidently at everyone, showing there is no lie in his purpose. 

Mikogami who seems to believe Kaito's act and answer then seems actually dislikes what Kaito just said... Which Kaito also already expected.

"I don't like breaking rules... The game wouldn't be fun, you know?" Mikogami protested at Kaito.

"Ah... Then, how about we just agree to not attack each other?" Kaito proposed his backup plan. 

Kaito is aware there is a big chance that Mikogami wouldn't agree with his plan... considering he does not even kill the protagonist after Musubi killed his own Sekirei. The reason was that Mikogami while he wanted to win this game, he also does not want to break rules.

As Mikogami still thought about Kaito's second proposal, the voice of a woman suddenly interrupted their discussion and put them on vigilance.

"Ah... We won't let you do that, visitor from another world." (???)

"Visitor from Another World? Wait, who said that?!" Minato exclaimed.

"From above!" Seo pointed.

...!!!

When Seo pointed, everyone quickly noticed someone coming to them from above rushing with clear malicious intent. All other Ashikabi and Sekirei suddenly become panicked in a second, but Kaito still calmly stands at his feet, looking at the incoming attacker from the sky.

Based on the voice alone and her glimpse of white long hair, Kaito got the idea of who is the attacker... Which should be the dangerous Black Sekirei Number 4, Karasuba... The yuri Sekirei *cough*.

Minaka the madman probably noticed what happened here, and tell this dangerous Sekirei to interrupt whatever Kaito wanted to do in this place.

Still, Her visit to this place was already the expectation within Kaito's plan, so Itachi and Akitsu already anticipate her coming.

*Clank*

...!!

"Ohh?"

Itachi quickly confronted Karasuba's attack from the sky with Kunai in his hand. After successfully blocking Karasuba, Itachi quickly kicked her from the side which Karasuba was able to block with her hand.

Still, she got blown away several meters by Itachi, since Karasuba didn't expect Itachi was stronger than she thought.

*BAMM*

...!!!

"We got another guest, huh. Though, I don't think we have invited you all." Kaito calmly muttered as he looked toward another side of the forest.

From another side of the forest where Kaito observes, everyone could see a  silhouette of another 3 people that also slowly approaching them. Kaito was especially able to recognize them at the first glance, remembering their presence was important for Sekirei Plan.

Haihane, Number 104 Sekirei and Benitsubasa Number 105 Sekirei. Followed by Ichinomiya Natsuo, their Ashikabi. They are well known as blue and red Sekirei, a team of Disciplinary Squad aka M.B.I dogs who worked to make sure the Sekirei Plan is going to work smoothly.

Adding their presence, there are more than 10 people gathered around Kaito right now.

...

"Well... I guess it is the time for plan B." Kaito smiled as he already expected their presence would be here too. 

...

>>>>>

99