16. Joining the Fun.
3.4k 6 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

As he was already planned, Kaito has been getting along with other tenants of Izumo Inn, especially with Minato the protagonist of this world in the past 2 days. 

He also did not forget to watch him all the time with the help of Itachi, as he was afraid that his presence would change his act after their joining Izumo Inn. The more unpredictable the plot, the harder it is for Kaito to complete his optional task.

The answer is... There is only some minor changes... Like Uzume did not get attacked and Minato looks more cheerful compared to the original.

Well, The protagonist still exactly taking the same action as Kaito was remembered in the story. 

After moving in into Izumo Inn, Minato got himself into construction work to earn some money. In there, he meets Seo, another Ashikabi with twin thunder Sekirei that should know Miya the landlord very well due to his friendship with Miya's late husband.

After that, Minato listens to the rumor coming from Seo, that there is a Green girl in the forest area where M.B.I heavily guards. It made Minato realize that it should be the location of the girl that connected to him in his dream in the past few days. 

Minato asked Seo to help him get into that place, and he agreed to help with his twin Sekirei.

Thus, the current situation happen when Kaito watched them from a high building. Minato and Seo with his Sekirei were about to enter the forest guarded by an M.B.I soldier and for his future plan, Kaito also decided to join the fun.

...

"It seems we will need to move out tonight." Kaito muttered.

*BLINK*

...!!!

"Owner, what we should do?" Itachi appeared beside him, asking for his command.

Kaito sharpen his eyes and answered, "We stick to the plan.  Me and Akitsu would be monitoring Minato to make sure he get closer to his second Sekirei in that place, meanwhile, in that time, you should be made a contact with Mikogami Hayato and told him the proposal that I want to meet and offer an alliance with him."

"I will do what I can." Itachi acknowledge.

Kaito still has a good impression of Mikogami Hayato in the main story. While he does not have any task to befriend with Mikogami, Kaito aware that Minato later would become friend with him after Sekirei plan ended.

Because of that, Kaito wondered what would happen if none of his Sekirei got killed, would he be going to help us assist Minato to win the Sekirei plan? Kaito might be changed the storyline, but he knows it is for the best. Kaito just want to complete his task as soon as possible.

"Also, do your best to not kill any of his Sekirei. There should be a powerful male Sekirei that proficient with sword protected him, so be careful." Kaito warned before Itachi go.

"Yes." Itachi answered, and then disappear in style as the most elite ninja on Naruto does. 

The moment Itachi left, however, the sound of an explosion could be heard from the car as it got attacked by Seo Sekirei.

*BOOM*

....!!!

"It seems it has started."

The explosion is indicated that Minato and Seo have started to break the M.B.I defense... So it is time for him to join the fun.

Kaito look at his Sekirei who has been watching his back for a while and tells her, "Akitsu, follow me."

"Yes, master" Akitsu replied.

Both of them jump down and hastily followed both reckless Ashikabi into the forest area where they should soon meet Mikogami Ashikabi.

...

>>>>>

The moment Kaito finally gets closer to Minato's location inside the forest, the fight between Yomi and Musubi has begun.

Kaito decides to let Musubi fight Yomi like what happen in the original. He was aware that Musubi needs this fight to improve herself thus, Kaito feel he does not need to interfere this.

However, Kaito did have a plan to interrupt Musubi from deactivating Yomi at the last moment so he could earn a good bargain for negotiation with Mikogami later on.

Kaito hid on top of the tree close to their battle followed by Akitsu that also stood beside him, watching the battle between Sekirei that happened below them.

Kaito look at his Sekirei seriously and said, "Akitsu, keep follow me."

Akitsu nodded, letting out a small ice particle behind her while answering, "Yes, Master."

...

In the battle below, the situation is not quite good for Minato Sekirei, Musubi.

Musubi who gets attacked all the time is almost become 'nude' after receiving another attack coming from Yomi weapon. Only her panties that still attached to Musubi, and it made Yomi, her enemy response rather looks ecstatic. 

"Ahhh! How embarrassing! How shameful is this!" Yomi commented enthusiasticly.

...

Seo who also has been watching the battle from side seriously with his twin Sekirei asked them, "What happened there? That blade was broken."

Nao, Seo Sekirei quickly explained, "The military occupation specialist [Kamaitachi], used an invisible vacuum as a blade to attack her opponent."

Seo nodded and then he begin to look at Musubi who is almost naked, "Putting that aside... She is really different from humans."

With a clear change to a perverted look on his face, he continued said, "That boobs are perfect! That boobs... That repeater Ashikabi must be so happy!"

*BZZZ*

...!!!

After he said that, his Sekirei response electrocuted him immediately as they seemed getting annoyed and jealous of the response of their Ashikabi

Kaito who has been watching the situation from the top of the tree also made an observation toward Musubi and can't help but also comment, "Pretty much agree with that guy, Even in the high school DxD world, there is not much girl could fight against that gigantic breast." 

Musubi naked plump rounded breast is truly something else and it was a feast for Kaito's eyes. No normal males wouldn't be captivated by it and that's including Kaito. 

Honestly, if only Kaito was a fan of NTR, he would really attempt to capture Musubi for himself. 

Akitsu who had just heard Kaito's comment asked, "You like big breasts, Master?"

"Yeah, I like them big." Kaito sagely nodded. Kaito feels he does not need to lie about it to his Sekirei, anyway. 

Akitsu who hear Kaito answer suddenly took one of Kaito hands and made him grab her own chest.

"I think I have them quite big too, Master." Akitsu said.

Kaito who didn't expect Akitsu to do something like this became panicked and accidentally yelled out! "Akitsu-san, this is not the right time!"

...!!!!

Because of that, everyone quickly noticed Kaito who was currently molested by his own Sekirei at the top of a nearby tree.

"Kaito?!" Minato reacted.

"Akitsu sister!" Musubi followed.

"Someone has been watching us from above and we didn't realize it?" Nao commented.

Seo also noticed Kaito, call Minato out and asked, "Oii repeater Ashikabi, you know that lucky boy?"

"You!! You are that boy we meet a few days ago!" Yomi distressed.

Yomi becomes a bit panicked as she remembers that her Ashikabi told her to not fight him. But it seems the boy itself is allied with her enemy? Yomi knows that she is clearly at disadvantage now. 

She knew that the boy Sekirei is about the same level as Mutsu and there are no way she would win against her in direct battle. 

Moreover when she is surrounded by the enemy right now 

...!!

Kaito who realized that he has been discovered jumped down with Akitsu of the tree and greet everyone, "Uh, hello everyone!"

"Why are you also here, Kaito?" Minato asked curiously. 

Everyone here is also curious about the reason why Kaito has been watching them. Minato can't help but also think... Did Kaito wait a moment to stole Kusano from him?

Kaito who's aware that his plan is messed up, right now can only explain, "Umm... Do you all believe me if I said I just want to join the fun?"

...

Literally, everyone look at Kaito with deadpanned eyes after hearing his stupid answer. No one believes his nonsense reason, of course.

Kaito finds himself in a predicament, he really want to cursed his bad luck.

>>>>>

...

On other side of the forest, Itachi was able to locate Mikogami Hayato car but when he was about to approach it, Mikogami best Sekirei, Mutsu, Sekirei Number 5 immediately attacked him in the mid air, which Itachi blocked it with kunai in response.

*Clank* *Clank*

...!!!

Both of them take a step backward after their first confrontation.

"Oh? Good reaction speed you got." Mutsu commented as he pointed his sword to Itachi.

"I don't want to fight you. The owner has a proposal for your Ashikabi." Itachi said as he retracted his kunai. 

Despite being well known as a Genjutsu user, Itachi is still an incredible swordsman... As it was his main weapon when he still was still in Anbu. Couple with Sharingan, Itachi has no problem to fight against swordsman.

"Oh? My master already predicted that one of you should come to him, so he told me to fight you with my best. I don't want to fight, but I am curious what kind of person that scared other Hayato's Sekirei." Mutsu explained.

"I see..." Itachi nodded, understanding the current situation. 

The man in front of him doesn't like to fight either, but the same as him, he just follows the order of his master.

Since the battle is unavoidable, Itachi decides to end the battle quickly as spending more time in battle won't be beneficial to him. 

He quickly opened his Sharingan, and trapped Mutsu in Genjutsu as soon Mutsu saw Itachi's eyes.

...

Mutsu on other hand didn't even realize that he has been trapped in genjutsu. Mutsu prepares to attack him with one of his unique attack, [Smashing Point]... And then something strange happens. When Mutsu attempted to cut him, Itachi's body was scattered in black ink, and become a group of crows that surrounded him.

Mutsu takes his vigilance to the highest level as he wondered what is happened, but no matter what he wants to do, the result is already doomed for him.

In a split second, Itachi appeared behind him, while holding his kunai against Mutsu's throat. 

...!!!

"Mutsu!" 

Mikogami who has been watching the battle from afar yelled at him.

"Ah, I have been defeated. So it was all illusion... What a terrifying ability." Mutsu quickly realizes what is happening to him.

Itachi didn't respond, instead, he release his kunai. Itachi then take look at Mikogami, and said, "My owner has a proposal to make an alliance with you."

Hearing what Itachi said, Mikogami nodded cheerfully and answered, "The owner you say... is Kaito, right? You are his Sekirei?!"

Itachi slightly nodded and Mikogami assumed that his idea was right. Itachi didn't try to correct Mikogami, as Itachi knows keeping your card as much as possible is important in negotiation.

"Alright! I will meet him right now! Besides, he is my friend! I also thought that Kaito won't do something without reason."  Mikogami replied and then proceed to walk and enter the forest.

"Well, It's feel reassure to be allies with strong person like you." Mutsu replied and then put his sword on the sheath followed Mikogami to walk into the forest.

Itachi didn't responded but he quickly turn off his Sharingan since the objective has been achieved. 

After that, Itachi also followed them, making sure nothing happen along he way as they would meet the Kaito for further discussion.

 ...

 

97