18. Beating Disciplinary Squad.
3.2k 2 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

"As expected of Visitor from another world... It seems the mission this time is difficult to be finished." (???)

...

With the arrival of the 3 disciplinary member squad, Kaito knew that he need to do Plan B. Plan A was to keep discussing and offering everyone in here to alliance together in a peaceful manner without getting disturbed. 

Meanwhile, Plan B is executed when the discussion gets interrupted from the M.B.I side. The plan B was to quickly solve the interrupter in a powerful manner, to act as a deterrent to show that it's worth getting an alliance together with Kaito.

...

Without giving the disciplinary squad chance to initiate an attack, Kaito tells Itachi who stands beside him, "Please solve her first quickly as part of the plan B." 

"Affirmative." Itachi nodded and looked at Karasuba who just stand up after being blown up with a bloodthirsty grin. 

It seems Karasuba was able to tell that Itachi is strong after their first confrontation, and she was already holding her sword again to pay him back.

Sadly, Karasuba who loves to fight strong people won't get what she wanted, since Kaito's plan was never to beat her in the fair.

["Tsukiyomi."]

...!!!

Itachi who opened his mangekyou quickly staring at Karasuba's eyes for a second, quickly trapped her inside a torturous illusion that Itachi controlled, Which made her fainted a second later.

In fact, Karasuba was trapped by Itachi for 72 hours under torture of illusion in that split second. Karasuba who doesn't stand a chance against such a mental attack quickly collapsed on the spot. She might be a really strong main antagonist in the Sekirei storyline, but she doesn't really stand a chance against Itachi who was born as a prodigy ninja and master of genjutsu.

Not even Kaito himself dares to fight Itachi now.

...

"W-what happened?!" Minato quickly reacted.

"Oi, oi, What is that Itachi guy? He does not even move to defeat that crazy woman." Seo followed.

"B-Black Sekirei fainted!" Benitsubasa, the blonde Sekirei exclaimed.

"That man is dangerous..." Haihane followed.

"Be careful Benitsubasa. We have been warned that they are extremely dangerous and we need to avoid conflict with them if possible." Natsuo, their Ashikabi warned.

Meanwhile, Mutsu and Mikogami Hayato already know Itachi Illusion is keep being quiet, but there is also a clear shock on their face. They didn't expect that Itachi's illusion ability is so strong that he does not need to move to solve his enemy.

...

"Owner, do you need me to solve the other?" Itachi asked Kaito for the next move.

Kaito shook his head and said, "No. Let's hear what M.B.I side wants to say to us. I think they should know that it wasn't a wise move to provoke us."

Hearing what Kaito said, Natsuo the Ashikabi of the Disciplinary squad smiled and introduced himself. "Ah. Thank you... Kaito-kun, right? Let me introduce myself. I am the Ashikabi of Disciplinary Squad, Ichinomiya Natsuo." 

Kaito who already know about his identity sighed and answered, "I see. Then, why do the famous Disciplinary Squad, dogs of M.B.I want to disturb our meeting?"

"He called us dogs! Natsuo! Can I kill him?" Benitsubasa pointed her finger.

Natsuo ignored his Sekirei demand and answered Kaito, "The reason we are here is to make sure your group meeting does not intend to destroy the Sekirei Plan. As compensation, M.B.I would never be in opposition to your group, the visitor from another world until the end of Sekirei Plan."

"That crazy man really thought very high about us, huh?" Kaito sneered.

"Well... Seeing a group of humans come from another world is fascinating enough for him. Anyway, what is your answer? Kaito-kun?" Natsuo nicely asked.

"Kaito-san, what does he mean by a visitor from another world?" Minato asked, bewildered by their conversation. Seo and Mikogami were also interested in Kaito's answer, as they were also getting confused.

Knowing he might need to reveal his identity to everyone later, he quickly answered, "I promise to explain later."

...

"So, how it is, Kaito-san?" Natsuo once asked again.

Kaito, who never thought to cooperate with Minaka grinned. Kaito then put both of his hands on his pocket, acting cool, and then explained, "The thing is... I don't like the Sekirei Plan at all. Making 108 girls fight each other to death wasn't something I would agree with."

"Kaito-san..." 

"I see that boy is better than you, Sahashi boy."

"Shut up, Seo. You are worse than him!" His Sekirei complained.

...

"So... The negotiation is broke" Natsuo said while letting out of small breath.

"Yeah, I am sorry." Kaito apologized.

"Since the negotiation broke... We have no choice but to try to stop you... As the Ashikabi of the Disciplinary Squad. This is our job, after all."

Hearing what Natsuo said, Kaito shook his head and declared, "Well... I don't think you want to fight us. You know you got no chance to fight back. I will give you chance to retreat peacefully, Natsuo-san."

"Master."

"Owner."

...

Knowing that there might be a fight, Both Itachi and Akitsu prepared their battle to help Kaito.

"Stop it, Itachi, Akitsu. Let me handle it this time. I am not weak, you know?"

Kaito has been itchy to try his newest ability for a test so Kaito asked his companion to leave it to him alone.

["Eight Gates: First Gate Open."]

...!!!

After using the first gate, Kaito felt a bit stronger than he used to be while he also could tell that he can fully withstand the burden of the first gate without problem. Not much improvement, but when it combined with his devil physique, it should be enough to fight the Sekirei. 

"Come on, you two." Kaito taunted.

"Stop pretending to be strong, a human from another world!" Benitsubasa answered. Then, with Haihane, they move toward Kaito at high speed with the intention to attack him.

"Both of you, be careful!" Natsuo, their Ashikabi warned them.

...!!!

"Eat this! [Shock Wave!]" Benitsubasa threw her powerful punch skill.

"I am not pretending at all." Kaito calmly answered, and then also pulled out his punch.

....!!!!

*DUAR*

Both of their fists clash together, creating a massive crack on the ground where they are standing, and at the same time blown them away. Usually, the first gate wasn't enough to confront Benitsubasa's direct attack but coupled with his devil physique, Kaito was able to withstand the attack.

"Tch!" Benitsubasa clicked her tongue.

"Kaito-san, Amazing!" Musubi commented from the side.

"I didn't expect Kaito is so strong!" Mikogami followed.

...

Kaito quickly stabilized himself from getting blown even further, stopping himself on track but then... Haihane, the second Sekirei of the disciplinary squad is ready to rip Kaito apart at that moment as she already anticipated it.

"Good timing, but..."

Kaito who knows the attack is coming quickly spread out his devil wing and flew away to avoid Haihane attack.

...!!!

"He is flying!" Minato surprised.

"Damn, does every human from another world have a wing in their back?" Seo followed.

Hearing their allies' comment, Kaito quickly corrected them by saying, "I am never said that I am human! I am already said that I am a devil anyway!"

"Stop running away! Come down here!" Benitsubasa yelled.

"I plan to do that, don't worry. ["Eight Gates: Second Gate Open."]

...!!

"What..!!"

"Kaito-san seems to even get stronger!" Minato exclaimed.

After using the second gate, Kaito gets even stronger... much stronger than he was expected. Kaito was honestly really surprised, and wondered if his devil's physique really affects the boost that much... or is the system the one who helps him?

Kaito felt he need to investigate his ability later but for now, he knows he needs to end this quickly... As apparently the burden got much worse than he thought.

Using his improved physical capability, Kaito quickly appeared in front of Benitsubasa and kick her away, as he didn't even give her a chance to react. 

"Aaaargh!"

*BOOM*

...!!

"Benitsubasa!" Natsuo yelled in concern, while Haihane also quickly went toward her partner.

As they are currently distracted by Benitsubasa getting blown away, Kaito did not stop and rushed toward Haihane. Haihane who also did not expect Kaito to come at her also gets blown away the same way, as Kaito's attack is really too fast for them.

"This is how you do sneak attack."

...!!!

*BOOM*

"K-Kaito-san, strong!" Musubi excitedly commented.

"Damn, that boy sure did not hold back against women." Seo followed.

Kaito who hear Seo comment, just sneered, "Hah! I believe in gender equality. Especially against my enemy."

...

After kicking both Sekirei of the Disciplinary Squad in a matter of seconds, Kaito landed in front of Natsuo and asked, "How it is, Natsuo-san?"

Right now, Kaito feels good flexing his power. No wonder the group task was marked with easy difficulty, after all... The main forces of M.B.I himself are hopeless against them. 

Natsuo who knows that they are really outclassed by Kaito this time sincerely asked, "You promise not to attack us if we decide to retreat...?"

Kaito nodded and answered, "Yes. But tell your boss to stop interfering with our activity."

Hearing that, Natsuo quickly promised Kaito and then tell his Sekirei to retreat.

"Benitsubasa, Haihane, Let's go. This mission is impossible to complete from the beginning."

Benitsubasa, who just stand up after getting kicked by Kaito complained, "It's hurt! Natsuo, Norito! How dare that brute kick a girl!"

"Believe me, even if you are using Norito, I would still be able to beat your ass." Kaito commented with calm demeanor.

Kaito knows Norito is a special power that can be used by a Sekirei after physical contact, executing a kiss with their Ashikabi. A reaction caused by the genes of those with the aptitude to become an ashikabi, causes the wings of Sekirei to be released and the powers, a prayer to become amplified in power, resulting in Sekirei being able to access their power become much stronger. 

Norito is basically the only reason why an Ashikabi, a normal weak human can be required on the battlefield.

Even so, Kaito still got eight gates and Imagine breaker in his hand if the fight continued. Not to mention a certain cursed pink chainsaw that rested in his inventory.

"Grrrr... I don't believe you!"

Natsuo quickly interjected his Sekirei and explained, "Benitsubasa, stop it. I don't think he was lying. After all, his technique was called Eight gates seems to be a technique to strengthen himself similar to Norito, and from what I observe, Kaito-kun could strengthen himself 6 times more after using the second gate... Unlike Norito."

Hearing Natsuo analyzes him, Kaito smiled wryly and praised, "As expected of Ashikabi of Disciplinary Squad." 

Kaito genuinely praised Natsuo to be able to analyze his Eight Gate ability just by observing it for the short time. Kaito quickly takes notes to be careful in future fights against them, as the more enemy knows about you, the more vulnerable you are against them.

Actually, Kaito is also not sure whether he could another 6 gates without consequence but he can't say that to his enemy. After all, he needs to pretend an invincible force in front of his potential allies.

Listening to her Ashikabi plausible explanation, Benitsubasa finally gives in frustration. Natsuo sighed and then walked away from the stage with Karasuba in his arm, followed by Benitsubasa and Haihane. Haihane who quickly followed her Ashikabi from behind also frustrated, but she understand that is impossible to solve to complete this mission. 

Against a powerful man who can fly, what they could do? Not to mention there is a single-digit Sekirei and another male who defeated black Sekirei in an unknown way that could attack them at any time.

...

After making sure the Disciplinary Squad was gone, Kaito retracted his wing and turned around to his allies.

"So, what do you guys think about my alliance proposal?"

Unlike before Kaito flexed his power, this time Minato, Seo, and Mikogami quickly accepted Kaito's alliance proposal without hesitation, obviously after witnessing Kaito's power. 

They know that Kaito can destroy them anytime he wants, and as an enemy, he would be terrifying. And just like that, Kaito also completed his first optional task. In the end, the plan is really worked as Kaito intended and the sound of a notification bell rang in his head.

*DING*

=====

[The first optional task: Join the protagonist camp is completed!]

=====

'Nice! It was much easier than I expect' Kaito thought.

...

"Alright, thank you for cooperating. Since it is already late at night, let's talk about the detail tomorrow." Kaito said with sincerity, also happy with the result of tonight.

Seo and Minato nodded at what Kaito just said, accepted it easily but then Mikogami raised his hand.

"Before that Kaito, Can you tell me who are you? Are you really visitors from another world?" Mikogami excitedly asked. Seo and Minato who hear that obviously curious about this information too, also looked at him.

Kaito who know there is nothing to hide quickly answered, "I promise I will answer every your question tomorrow."

...

After that everyone left the battlefield (forest area) peacefully back to their own place. Although unlike the main story, the result of tonight are none of Sekirei deactivated and there is no such alliance with Mikogami in this time either. 

From now, the future might be changed a lot from the main story but Kaito already aware about the consequences the moment he started the whole plan. 

Beside, Kaito need to end the task quickly as the more the spend time in this world, more people on the chat group scolded him. He didn't even dare to open it nowadays as Misaka Mikoto keep pinged and bullied him inside the chat group.

102