23. Chat Group Situation.
3.3k 3 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*DING*

=====

[Railgun Girl silence period has been lifted.]

=====

...

[Owner]: "Alright, @Everyone Thanks for your understanding. The chat group is safe to use again.

[Railgun Girl]: "Dictator! Bastard! Stop using your authority and fight me!"

[Owner]: Can you not try to fight me every time I enter this chat group, Biri-Biri?"

[Railgun Girl]: "But you are the one who provokes me first! And stop calling me Biri-Biri, bastard!

[Owner]: "Alright, Sure! I can't wait to discipline you later!"

[Railgun Girl]: "It is a promise!"

Because of multiple times Railgun girl aka Misaka Mikoto provocation on him, Kaito finally can't take her attitude anymore and agree to her proposal to fight. Kaito naturally decides to do so because he believes he could win the fight against her.

In the original story, she was unable to defeat the protagonist, Kamijou Touma who is just a normal male with a bit of fighting skill and Imagine breaker. Kaito who is a martial arts practitioner, Eight Gates with a devil body and the same power as Kamijou Touma's right hand... should be able completely to defeat her.

...

[Baroque Works Leader]: "The moment I receive a notification from the owner, these two seem already started again."

[Caped Baldy]: "Owner, you are back? Did the group task has been completed?"

[Owner]: "Not yet. But I will make sure to complete it within the week."

[Railgun Girl]: "Slow!"

[Owner]: "Shut up, Biri-biri!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Ah, that's good to know. I want to get more cups of noodles for emergency food. It tasted so good too."

Kaito who looked at Saitama's message can't help but twitched his eyebrow. Does it mean this chat group function is Cup noodles supplier for him?

...

[God Tongue]: "Owner, about your chat with Uchiha Prodigy earlier... you are trying to matchmaking, wasn't it?"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Matchmaking? What is it?"

[God Tongue]: "Ah, I forget Nanoha is still a child, forget I asked that!

[Owner]: "You are not wrong though, Erina. In fact, if you know how Uchiha Itachi lives goal... you definitely agree with me."

[Railgun Girl]: "Then, what you are waiting for! Share the memories! We are almost done with all the memories!"

[Owner]: "Wait, did you guys finish all the memories I sent here?"

[God Tongue]: "Yes. I'm still halfway on One Piece but I have watched the whole Alabasta arc."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Yes! I hope I could share the memories with Fate-chan though..."

[Railgun Girl]: "I have finished them yesterday. Watched them during class is good."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Yes. I also finished One Piece already and after watching it, I feel complicated."

[Caped Baldy]: "I also finished. Knowing that I would fight aliens in the future that seems strong enough for me to use a serious punch, I can't wait."

Watching all the incoming answers, Kaito was shocked that all of the members seem to have watched all the memories he sent to her. Does that mean everyone here actually has an otaku attribute? He knows that the memories should be worth hundreds of hours and for a normal person, it would take a while to completely watch them.

If he remembers correctly, It is only just more than a week since he is doing this task.

[God Tongue]: "Indeed Saitama sensei is amazing!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Umm I agree. no wonder this bastard prevents me to fight Saitama-sensei. I never expect there is someone that strong in another world."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Saitama sensei is so cool!"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Strong is an understatement. It's a complete cheat. With that kind of power, even in my world, there would be no one who was able to stop him here, not even Whitebeard."

[Owner]: "You guys really..."

[Caped Baldy]: "Whitebeard, Is he strong, Crocodile?"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "He is the strongest man in my world, but I doubt he even able to hold a punch coming from you, Saitama sensei."

[Caped Baldy]: "Ah, disappointing. Then, my hope to have a good fight lay on the owner."

[Owner]: "A...haha...ha... I already promised you, Saitama-san. Just wait until then."

Kaito already expected that all the members would be fascinated with Saitama's strength, but he never thought everyone even call him with the suffix of sensei. Even the prideful Crocodile also does the same and seems really respected him.

Anyway, Kaito is curious... Now, both Saitama and Crocodile have watched their own world memories, he wonders what kind of action they want to do?

[Owner]: "@Baroque Works Leader, @Caped Baldy, Since you guys already know what your future would look like... What are you all going to do?"

[Caped Baldy]: "Nothing. But I want to meet King. He seems to have a lot of game I could borrow from and Also deal with hammerhead group earlier, I guess."

[Owner]: "You never thought to make an account with King for taking all of your heroic merits?"

[Caped Baldy]: "Nope. I don't really want to be famous. After all, I just want to be a hero for fun."

[Railgun Girl]: "As expected of Saitama sensei, you are a true hero!"

[Owner]: "With all of my respect, From now, I will also call you sensei, Saitama sensei."

[Caped Baldy]: "Whatever."

[God Tongue]: "Saitama sensei is so humble even though his lifestyle is so poor."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Erina nee-chan, that's rude!"

[God Tongue]: "But I just said the truth. After all, He lives in a broken apartment inside an abandoned city full of monsters."

[Caped Baldy]: "..."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "..."

[Owner]: "..."

[Railgun Girl]: "Erina-san sometimes really merciless..."

[Caped Baldy]: "...Uh, looking at my situation, It might be a good idea to register at the hero association earlier. At least they would pay me."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Genos isn't there yet?"

[Caped Baldy]: "Nope. There is no mosquito either. But I have get a ton of insect spray yesterday so I have been prepared."

[Owner]: "..."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "..."

[Railgun Girl]: "..."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "..."

[God Tongue]: "I am not sure whether I should happy or sad about the Saitama sensei's situation."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "For once, I agree with you Erina-san."

[Caped Baldy]: "Forget about me! How about you crocodile? Do you still want to destroy a country?"

...

Crocodile on the other side sweating a lot reading the message coming from Saitama. To be honest, knowing his own future from the chat group, Crocodile has the confidence to deal with Monkey. D. Luffy unlike what happened in the memories. All he just needs to do just make sure to kill him, unlike what happened in the memory where he leaves him half dead.

However, the existence of a chat group itself with the possibility of traveling to another world makes his plan won't be possible anymore. He knows, there are a lot of members who dislike what he did to achieve his goal and even the owner already warned him on the first day.

Crocodile is not that stupid to fight Saitama, in case he comes to stop him. Not to mention the mysterious owner who seems to know everything.

...

[Baroque Works Leader]: "No. I know everyone here does not like what I did, so I promise I won't continue my plan to overthrow this country. I will bring the rest of my organization out of this country to somewhere else later."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "That's good to hear, Crocodile-san!"

[Railgun Girl]: "That's great! Although I think you should be responsible for what you did, not just run away."

[Caped Baldy]: "Um. Good. I don't have to come to your world and punched you."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "A punch from Saitama sensei... It could cut a mountain in half."

[God Tongue]: "..."

[Owner]: "..."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "...I am really glad that I made the right decision. I promise, Saitama sensei."

[Caped Baldy]: "Ok. Anyway, I will leave first. I need to get a supermarket for a discount on vegetables. Bye!"

[Railgun Girl]: "..."

[God Tongue]: "..."

[Owner]: "..."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "..."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Poor Saitama sensei."

[Owner]: "A-Anyway! Since you have abandoned your plan? What are you going to do now, Crocodile?"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Hmm... I think my priority is to get more points... Since I can get stronger from this chat group... And defeat Whitebeard to become the strongest man in the world! Although, I am not sure what to do with my organization."

[Railgun Girl]: "Good! Motivation to become stronger is always a good thing!"

Kaito who looked at Crocodile's answer suddenly thought of something. Since Crocodile got himself a lot of manpower why not bring them to the base world later? Kaito already knows that the base world would be a plain world without any living creature inside it as the system inform him, and to build an actual structure on it, he might need a lot of manpower.

[Owner]: "I see. Then, I have a proposal for you, Crocodile."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "A proposal?"

[Owner]: "How about bringing your organization into our base world later? After upgrading the level of the chat group, The base world function should be unlocked and we might need extra manpower to manage that world."

[Railgun Girl]: "A base world?!"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "What is a base world, owner?"

 [Owner]: "From what I know, it should be a world dedicated to everyone in the chat group. We are free to do anything to our base world as it was provided by the chat group system and I hope we can use the world as a place to hang out, train, or just have fun with each other."

[Railgun Girl]: "Then, we can fight to each other in that world, Bastard!"

[Owner]: "Umm. Don't worry, I will go easy on you. I should be able to level up this group after this task is done."

[Railgun Girl]: "Do not underestimate me!"

[Owner]: "I won't go mercy even if you are a girl."

[Railgun Girl]: "You!!"

[God Tongue]: "Ignoring the owner and Misaka-san, This group chat seems to get more amazing."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Un! We are finally able to meet with everyone! I will also bring Yuno and Fate-chan with me!"

[God Tongue]: "Then, I will also bring my assistant with me later."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "...Hearing your explanation, it wouldn't be a lie if I am not get tempted. What's the benefit for me, @Owner?"

[Owner]: "...What do you want?"

Kaito knows that there is no way Crocodile wouldn't ask something out of his proposal, so Kaito already predicted for this to happen. At first, Kaito thought to offer him a lot of points to make sure the deal is complete, but he decided not to ask in case he asked for something different. Still, Kaito's prediction isn't farfetched, as Crocodile really asked him for a point and condition that is acceptable to him.

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Points and the right to lead my organization shouldn't be touched."

[Owner]: "Agree. But I can only provide 10000 points right now, equal to the reward I will get from this group task. Also, I don't want your organization doing criminal things."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "That... Might be hard to do."

[Owner]: "Just bring people who want to still follow and trust you. You don't want to get punched by Saitama sensei, don't you?"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "...Understood."

[Owner]: "That's good to hear."

*Yawn*

Seeing Crocodile agree with his proposal, Kaito felt satisfied… and then he yawned tiredly. Kaito didn't wonder why he felt tired, because his brain was working extra hard from morning to night today, dealing with a lot of people.

From meeting with the alliance, meeting with Minato, then in the chat group... Kaito has been working non-stop. To be honest, Kaito thought it was easier for him to fight instead of constantly using his brain like this but who put him in the position as a leader?

Well, this time Kaito knows he should go to sleep. He will not wait for Itachi and Akitsu, believing they should be okay anyway.

...

[Owner]: "Well, it is already late night here. I will leave the chat group first, everyone."

[God Tongue]: "Before that, Owner. I have a question in my mind for a while."

[Owner]: "Uh... Sure, go ahead."

[God Tongue]: "Can you share the memories of the world where you are right now? It would be a great help for everyone to understand your situation."

[Railgun Girl]: "Ah!"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "That's a very good request."

[Railgun Girl]: "Yeah! That bastard, he must be forgotten about this!"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "The owner must be busy, Mikoto nee-san!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Impossible! After all, it is easy just to open this chat group inside his head!"

...

Kaito was honestly surprised he had forgotten this. Why doesn't he share memories of Sekirei when the group task starts? That will make Kaito not waste time explaining things to Itachi and Akitsu, and it will also give him extra points!

Kaito was truly sorry and realized he wasn't as smart as he thought. As the owner, he feels embarrassed about this... and reminds himself he won't repeat the same mistake in the future.

Quickly, Kaito took the memories of the Sekirei anime and manga from his mind and sent them to the chat group.

=====

*DING*

=====

[Railgun Girl has downloaded the memory copy of Sekirei]

[Baroque Works Leader has downloaded the memory copy of Sekirei]

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl has downloaded the memory copy of Sekirei]

[God Tongue has downloaded the memory copy of Sekirei]

Congratulation, You have been rewarded with 4000 Points!

=====

[Owner]: "Sorry, and thanks for reminding me, Erina-chan! Bye!!"

[Railgun Girl]: "That bastard shamelessly runs away!"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Stop it, Onee-chan. The owner is probably just tired and needs a rest!"

=====

After sending the memory, Kaito quickly closed the group chat and rolled over on his futon to get ready for bed. However, before going to sleep Kaito suddenly wondered how many points he had accumulated. He forgot to check after sending One Punch Man first and he's now sending Sekirei too.

Kaito decided to open the chat group again just to see how many points he had accumulated... and he is really surprised at the result.

...

=====

[Point Amount: 19110]

=====

Kaito didn't expect he could get so many points from sharing the memories. With this many points, Kaito would have no problem upgrading his privilege and even he almost got enough points to upgrade the chat group too!

However, Kaito decided not to spend it yet. He suddenly thought of another backup plan to complete the last optional task as Kaito asked the system in his head...

'System, Can I use point to invite people into the chat group?'

*DING*

=====

[Yes.]

=====

...

>>>>>

95