30. M.B.I in Chaos.
2.8k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

Back a few moments before Kouten's revelation.

The M.B.I headquarters is currently in a mess due to what Mikogami did in the southern area of the city. Sahashi Takami, Minato's mother especially has headaches due to the nature of her job to deal with it, while also listening to her boss (and father of Minato), Minaka Hiroto whining to her.

"Takami... My Sekirei Plan... This is too much work!" Minaka complained at his table while doing paperwork.

"Tch. This is the mess you cause on your own, deal with it Minaka!" Takami growled and then also complained to the direct assistant beside her, "Did the reinforcement on the south enough to deal with that brat?"

"Yes, Takami-san! Although... We just got a report a serious matter happen in the north too." 

Takami frowned hearing what her assistant just said and then asked, "What happened?"

"Two Ashikabi, named Haruka and Minato reported trying to cross the Arahi river to escape the city. Here is the detail, Takami-san." 

The assistant then handles a tablet to Takami, which contained direct surveillance camera vision by drone of that area in real-time, "For now, the guards were still able to hold as they seem not tried to kill any guards, even so... They won't hold for long until everyone would be cleaned."

Takami looked at the camera, getting more headaches as apparently, it was her own son that made her work double!

From the camera, it could be seen that Minato with his Sekirei playing a sneaky attack against M.B.I guards... Strategically playing hit and run. Takami wondered why his son does not directly bypass the guard and just went across the bridge though, as she know his son Sekirei is strong enough to do that. It made her suspicious... thinking this might part of someone's plan as it really coincidentally happened while the south also having trouble.

Even so, Takami knows they can't really take a chance in case someone tries to escape, especially her own son. If they are really leaving, it would possibly leak the Sekirei existence to the rest of the world.... and that's would be an imaginable consequence.

Deciding that she need to stop his son, Takami sent back the tablet and commanded, "Send the disciplinary squad! Stop them, at all cost!"

"Yes, Takami-san!"

The assistant quickly leaves the room to convey her command, leaving Minaka and Takami alone in CEO's room. She hope that the disciplinary squad was enough to stop them.

...

"Damn it, what is my stupid son trying to do, adding problem to my work? What's happening in this city?! I can't even have lunch because of this!" Takami protested, throwing a tantrum as she was frustrated with the situation.

"I agree! This is too much!" Minaka followed.

...!!

Hearing Minaka comment, Takami growled at him, grab his neck, and yelled at his face, "Shut up, Minaka! All of this won't happen if not because of your stupid Sekirei plan!" 

"Aha-ha-ha... Calm down, Takami. I am sorry!" Minaka quickly apologized.

"Tch..."

At the moment Takami clicked her tongue, the whole city suddenly had earthquakes, which caused them to try to protect themselves.

*Trembled*

...!!!

"Earthquake at the times like this?!" Takami yelled in even more frustration. She feels that she could go bald at this point, and before that happen she promises to kill Minaka for causing it.

"I-I don't know!"

Despite their reaction, Both Takami and Minaka know the M.B.I building could withstand an earthquake with ease so they did not so panic about this situation.

However, when they saw the cause of the sudden earthquake is the huge island with wings floating on the top of the city... Both of their jaw dropped, shocked about this sudden development 

"..."

"..."

"That's... Is that Kouten? Isn't it a bit too early?" Minaka commented while clearly shocked.

Looking at her boss also surprised, Takami calmed herself and asked, "Minaka, I don't know what kind of madness you planned to do right now, but that island should be appeared in the last stage of your plan, right?" 

Minaka shook his head repeatedly and answered, "That's not me! You know, the real controller of that is Sekirei Number 0!"

"Then, quickly contact the Sekirei No.0 and ask what happened!" Takami growled in anger and frightened Minaka who was also confused about this situation.

"I-I can't. I have been trying to contact her for a while now, but she simply does not respond to my call!"

Hearing Minaka also clueless, Takami release her grip on Minaka and then said, "Then, what we should do?!"

"Something must happen, and I bet those otherworlders causing this!" Minaka quickly answered.

As it's answered Minaka guess, the alarm of warning suddenly resounded on the whole building, indicating something serious happened on this building.

*ALARM SOUND*

...??!!??

"What happened next?!"

Takami quickly grab the central mic in CEO's room and asked, "Anyone! Could anyone tell me what is going on?!"

The employee who did the alarm quickly answered, "Takami-san!! Someone attacking this place right now, almost all the guards on the entrance have been subdued!" 

"Someone attacking this place? Is it some random Sekirei?!" Takami asked furiously.

"No!! The one who attacked us is a special individual codename Itachi and his registered Sekirei number 3, Kazehana!" 

...!!

"Damn it, now the otherworlders making move on here too?!" Takami complained and got more headaches. On the other side, Minaka who hear it grinning, hold his chin and commented, "The one who defeat Karasuba in one move and she is still unable to wake up, huh."

"Why you are grinning bastard!" Takami yelled at Minaka's face, which Minaka just shrug it off. 

"Damn it, does the disciplinary squad already dispatched?" Takami in panic quickly opens her computer, checking her command line at the headquarters.

Minaka who has been calm for a while put his hand on his assistant and explained, "Nah... Takami, let me deal with the otherworlders. From what I have seen so far, none of them killing any innocent people and I think we could negotiate with them."

Takami who hear his boss wants to deal with them looked at him with disbelief and asked, "Since when did you actually become responsible? Did you eat the wrong medicine?"

Minaka raise the rim of his glass (acting cool) and answered, "Nope. I just realize that all of us have already fallen into someone's trap and I am excited to know the detail."

...!!

"When you say that... I also feel something wrong. Too much coincidence happening at the same time." Takami nodded, believing what Minaka Hiroto just said to her. She knows that while Minaka... his boss/father of her son behaves like a nutcase, he is still super smart and did not need to lie about this.

"If I guess correctly..." Minaka sits on his chair, accessing his own computer command line. After a while, he laughed so hard as he looked at his own screen.

""HAHAHAHAHA!!""

Takami becomes curious about why Minaka suddenly laughing at his computer, so she takes a peek at the screen. Well, when she saw it... it made her jaw drop. The Sekirei number 0, Asama Miya currently going at high speed toward the Kouten with one of the otherworlders, with the codename Kaito.

Who is wearing a magical girl dress while carrying a pink chainsaw with him.

"What is going on in this city?!" Takami yelled, while her boss held his stomach still laughing at what he saw.

...

>>>>>

At the same time at the entrance of M.B.I headquarter, Itachi and Kazehana currently dealing with the guards who tried to stop them. Kazehana as Sekirei of wind uses her power to create windshields to repel the incoming bullet, which made the M.B.I guards even more desperate.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

...

"Captain, our bullets don't even reach them!"

"Just keep shooting them! Do not let them in!"

Kazehana who leisurely dealt with the incoming attack turned to Itachi and asked, "Ashikabi-kun, we are almost done here. What we should do?"

"..."

Itachi did not answer Kazehana immediately but take a peek at the Kouten who had just floated in the sky. Kaito never mentioned that Kouten would appear here, which made Itachi frown at this unexpected situation. As a person who already watches the memories of Sekirei, Itachi knows the rest of the world would soon come to attack this place in order to gain the secret of Sekirei. 

Itachi hopes Kaito also counted this situation happened, and already made countermeasures to it.

Too bad for Itachi, Kaito's mind right now is fully focussed to devise a plan to win a fight against Miya.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

...

"Ashikabi-kun! It's not time to daydream!"

...!!!

Itachi quickly apologized, "Ah, I am sorry..." 

Back to the situation in front of him, Itachi turned to Kazehana and asked, "Kazehana-san, throw all of their remaining weapons away." 

"Yes~~"

Kazehana using her skilled wind manipulation then quickly throw all the guards' weapons away with a single sweep, making them armless.

...!!!

As the guard becomes panicked, Itachi then turns around and quickly asked, "Your leader... Do you have a way for us to contact them?"

Hearing Itachi's question, The remaining awake guards stopped their movement and looked at Itachi confusingly.

"W-What do you want to do?" One of the guards asked nervously.

"We want to seek cooperation." Itachi calmly answered. 

In fact, they are here never to destroy M.B.I but tried to negotiate to take out the Jinki... Avoiding the bloodshed. Kaito also told Itachi to offer Minaka Hiroto a proposal that he can't refuse so they could take the Jinki peacefully.

Itachi is once again getting impressed by how clever the group chat owner was.

...

"If you seek cooperation, why the hell did you guys attack us?" The other guards suddenly asked.

Instead of Itachi, it is Kazehana who answered, "We are not the ones who start attacking. Besides, if we wanted to kill you all... it would be easy, right?"

The guards looked at each other, nodding as they realize she was right. It is not like they would be able to stop them, and the guard who gets passed does not get injured either... Thanks to Itachi's prowess in taijutsu and illusion.

As the guard wanted to answer them positively, their communication device (walkie-talkie) suddenly resounded with Minaka's voice, "Let them in! I am interested in your so-called cooperation, otherworlders-kun!"

"..."

His voice made everyone speechless, except Itachi because he already somewhat expected this development thanks to Kaito's prediction.

...

"Well... Since the boss already said so. Please enter the office." The captain sincerely release his tension and smiled, showing his professionalism.

"I am sorry for all of this." Itachi slightly bowed his head to the captain.

"Umm. Don't worry. Thanks to spare our lives." The captain guard firmly answered.

...

After that, the captain guides both Itachi and Kazehana to enter the building to meet his boss, Minaka Hiroto.

>>>>>

...

While all the chaos ensues surrounding the city, Kaito and Miya finally arrived at the top of Kouten to do their fight. While Kaito could use his devil wing to easily reach it, what Miya literally does is reach it by doing a single jump, which shocked Kaito, to say the least.

...

Upon arrival, Kaito was fascinated with the scenery on the top of Kouten. He thought that Kouten already looks so majestic from below, but now he is on it... It's on a different level.

"Kaito-san, we are here not to enjoy the scenery." Miya called him out and instantly made Kaito feel alerted.

*Swing*

Miya swing her katana and pointed it out to Kaito who suddenly feel chilly on his back.

"Can I prepare myself again?" Kaito requested.

Miya smiled and answered confidently, "Use anything that you need to defeat me, I will wait."

Looking at Miya's positive answer, Kaito quickly uses the eight gates to strengthen himself, in the hope of increasing the odds of his winning chance against her. 

[Eight Gates: Third Gate!]

...

A blue hue appeared surrounding his body, making him feel much stronger than he was ever been in his entire life. However, he also could tell his body won't last long in this combination form, even with a superior devil body. Kaito feels that he is probably able to use it for 15 minutes before being exhausted and the side effect kicked it. Because of that. Kaito takes a mental note to win against Miya as soon as possible. But before starting their fight...

'System, can you tell me how big my chance to win against the serious queen of Sekirei even after I put out all of my tricks?'

Kaito asked the system in his mind. Since his system was really able to do anything as long the points are provided, Kaito is going to make full use of it.

*Ding*

=====

[The information will cost the Owner about 500 points. Proceed?]

=====

'Goddamn it, you bloodsucker system, just do it!'

*Ding*

=====

[After multiple omnipotent calculations, there is only a 5% winning chance for the Owner to win against the subject, Asama Miya. 5% was assumed if Asama Miya suddenly get distracted during the fight while the Owner already prepared a big move against her.]

=====

While Kaito is slightly pissed about the result, he also notices the system there's a chance for Kaito to win the battle. The key to winning is to get Miya distracted during the battle. It sounds like not much but it actually gives Kaito some insight into what is about to happen in their fight. Since even Kaito goes all out still won't be able to win against Miya, this could spare him from wasting his ability usage... like using a more stronger version of Eight Gates.

...

After preparing himself mentally, Kaito stared seriously at Miya and said, "I will come, Miya-san!"

Miya nodded confidently and replied, "Prove yourself, Kaito-san!"

Shortly after, Both Miya and Kaito rushed toward each other at the same time, with their own weapons ready. The moment both Katana and Pink chainsaw collide, it creates a loud impact that shook the Kouten itself. 

*BANG*

....!!!

But it doesn't end there, Kaito did not give Miya break and delivered multiple consequence attacks from all sides, as he wanted to figure out if Miya does have some kind of weakness. He didn't have much time after all.

The final clash between Kaito and Miya has begin with the stake of battle being the rest of humanity's fate.

To be honest, there are too many things going on at the same time right now... which spells me trouble but I will do my best lol.

Also, please fill out the poll... out of curiosity. I won't explain the context but I think some readers would be able to guess the purpose.

Hidden Context, Which character you wanted to see?
  • Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou) Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Shinobu Oshino (Monogatari Series) Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Ikaros (Sora no Otoshimono) Votes: 3 15.8%
Total voters: 19 · This poll was closed on Sep 8, 2022 04:38 AM.
78