31. Situation on Each Side.
2.7k 2 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

At about the same time when Miya and Kaito's fight begins, their first collision sound is so loud that it's reverberated across the whole city, turning the civilian into a panic.

*BOOM*

...!!!

"That sound... their fight already started?" Uzume muttered in surprise while staring at the Kouten that was currently floating in the sky. 

"Master..." Akitsu also muttered in concern, knowing Kaito is having the hardest part of this plan. She turned around and then asked clone Itachi, "What should we do to help master?"

"We can only believe in him," Itachi clone answered calmly, fully believing in Kaito's capability. Itachi knows what they need to focus on is their own task, and they need to do it before Kaito and Miya's battle ended. Itachi clone who realize that turned around and called, "Uzume-san."

"Yes?" Uzume responded immediately and looked at Itachi.

Itachi clone quickly explained, "Listen. Based on the owner's plan, Akitsu and myself is going to attack from the front in order to gather Ashikabi of East Sekirei army's attention, while we are on it Uzume-san, you focus on saving your Ashikabi as quickly as possible."

Uzume nodded at Itachi, understanding her task, and then asked, "Do you two will be enough?"

Itachi clone nodded and answered, "You shouldn't worry about that." 

As Uzume just asked more, a tired yell of man could be heard from behind which is Seo and his twin Sekirei.

"Oii, don't leave me!"

...!!

"We are getting left out because you are too slow, Seo!" Hibiki commented.

"I am sorry, but I am not superhuman like the rest of you..!!" Seo protested.

Hikari shook her head and added, "Well, you refuse to get carried by us..."

"I still have dignity! I refuse to get carried like a sack of potatoes!" Seo rolled his eye and then asked "So what is the plan again?"

Looking at Seo who just came with his Sekirei. "Ah, there are both of them. I almost forget." Uzume nodded in understanding.

Itachi just nodded and didn't say anything further. He knows himself (as a clone who gets 'poofed' by one hit and limited chakra) and Akitsu won't be enough against an army of Sekirei in the long term if they were to fight.

Thankfully, their main task was to attract attention... and it shouldn't be hard to do, even for him alone.

...

>>>>>

 ...

While the east was about to start their rescue task, the northern area on other hand has been fighting for a while. They have defeated all the guards on the bridge, so if Haruka and Minato want to leave now... There would be no one to stop them.

"Every guard is down, what we should do now, Minato-san?" Musubi asked while cracking her fist.

"Good job, Musubi." Minato replied and patting her head.

"Unn..." Musubi reacted comfortably. This sudden affectionate scene quickly makes the other Sekirei of her jealous and they want to ask the same.

"Onii-chan, Ku want it too!" (Kusano)

"Husband, it's not fair to have Musubi alone getting your touch." (Tsukiumi)

"Well said, Tsukiumi-san. As a man of the house you need to be fair, Minato-san!" (Matsu)

...

All of his Sekirei innocently surround Minato, begging for his affection. Haruka on the other side watching the spectacle just sighed and complained, "You... I don't think this is a time to flirt."

Looking at his Ashikabi complaint, her Sekirei Kuno number 95 suddenly hug her from the side and said, "Haruka, you... have me... Don't be jealous." 

"Nah... It's not. It's just we need to be prepared. M.B.I will sure send reinforcement to here after all." Haruka answered, reassuring his Sekirei with also pat on her head.

...

While both Minato and Haruka seem to have a  good moment with their Sekirei, a voice suddenly interrupted their time and instantly made them alert.

"You guys are the people who wanted to escape? Do you know how far this is from M.B.I?!" 

From the sky, a pink-haired girl wearing kimono jumped into the bridge and looked pissed right now. Minato immediately notice her identity and he did not expect they would meet them again, a disciplinary squad. 

...!!

"Yo, we meet again." Ichinomiya Natsuo, Ashikabi of the Disciplinary squad arrived with his car at the bridge.

"Ichinomiya-san." Minato greets him politely.

Haruka on other hand confused about who they are and asked, "Minato, you know them?"

Instead of Minato, Tsukiumi who look displeased at their moment interrupted and explained, "They are the disciplinary squad. They are M.B.I dogs who make sure the Sekirei Plan worked properly." 

"You called us dogs!" Benitsubasa growled in anger. After making sure there is no special otherworlders individual here, she did not afraid and yelled, "We won't let you guys escape! I am tired and wanted to take a nap after this!"

"Who told you to run across the city when you can ride the car together, Beni." Haihane commented with deadpanned expression.

Ignoring her partner's jab, Benitsubasa prepared her fighting pose and continue said, "We need to be serious, Haihane!"

"I always been serious, Beni." Haihane answered, standing beside her.

...

Looking at the disciplinary squad that is going to stop them, Minato Sekirei also quickly prepared for a battle.

"I won't let you harm Minato-san!" Musubi excitedly said, also preparing her pose.

"Ku will also help!" Kusano tried to help but then Minato pulled her in and said, "It's too dangerous for children!"

Tsukiumi who stand beside Minato then pointed at Haihane, "I will deal with that Mummy girl."

"Who you are calling mummy, you haughty blonde bitch?" Haihane responded violently.

"You are calling me what?!" Tsukiumi also does the same, and it seems conflict between them is unavoidable.

"Aha-haha... I will watch from the side with Minato as I don't have any combat ability..."

Minato quietly takes a step back, along with other noncombatants from the battlefield.

After that, a battle broke out between both sides like what happened in the original story. Musubi fight against Benitsubasa, while Tsukiumi fight against Haihane. Although unlike the original, there is no Kazehana so it would be hard to fight for Minato's side. 

...

"Tch, Eat this fist!" 

Benihana approached Musubi, prepared to defeat her with the strongest move. Musubi responded positively and answered it with her own fist.

 "For Minato-san... Kuma punch!"

...!!

*BOOM*

...

While the combat Sekirei fighting against each other, The other noncombatant just watches from the side since they have no power to interfere. 

"So, Minato-san... Right? Are you really planning to escape or this is just a facade?" Natsuo approached Minato with a question.

Minato who is aware Natsuo is a reasonable guy (based on what he saw in how he handled Kaito on another day) so he nod and quickly answered, "Actually... We are not really trying to escape at all."

"I guess so, I mean..." Natsuo also nod and then looked at Kouten who floating in the sky. A sound blow and a much more intense battle could be heard clearly, and it doesn't take a wild guess to see what happened up there.

"All of this happened to make sure the fight on top there does not get interrupted, doesn't it?" Natsuo quickly guessed, which Minato answered with an apologetic tone, "Yeah..."

Haruka who watched from the side quickly asked, "Oii, Minato! Why you are telling your enemy?!"

"But Natsuo-san isn't a bad guy." Minato replied.

"Thanks for your trust." Natsuo sincerely thanked Minato good opinion. He is in fact aware that Minato is his boss son, so it would be better for them to get along.

"Ugh... Even so, he is still our enemy." Haruka complained, which Natsuo quickly explained, "Well, we come here to stop you guys in case you tried to escape. But you guys won't do that, right? Then, I won't be your enemy."

"But your Sekirei..."

Natsuo just smiled awkwardly and responded, "Ahahaha... I guess they are just too energetic. Just leave them be. It is not like we can stop them either."

...

Minato and Haruka looked at the intense Sekirei battle in front of them and quickly agree with Natsuo's opinion. 

At least by doing this, they could keep M.B.I attention on them which is the reason why they are doing this in the first place.

...

>>>>>

At the M.B.I headquarters (Teito tower), while Minato and co fighting against the disciplinary squad, Itachi and Kazehana finally arrived inside the M.B.I CEO room where Minaka Hiroto waiting for them. There is no Takami because she is already leaves the room, to make sure M.B.I is still under control as they are currently out of control of the city.

The moment they opened the door, Minaka enthusiastically greet them, "Hello, otherworlders! It's the first time we meet directly! I don't think I need to introduce myself, do I?"

"Hello." Itachi slightly bowed his head in response, neither he show much expression.

"How polite!" Minato pouted and then he continue to greet, "And hello, Kazehana-chan."

"Um." Kazehana just smiled without saying anything to him. Kazehana used to like Minaka in the past, but he rejected her confession back then. Kazehana who already has Ashikabi on her side, feels quite awkward about meeting her old love.

Minaka didn't really care about Kazehana respond quickly turn again to Itachi and seriously said, "Very good! Now, tell us your purpose."

"We want all of the Jinki." Itachi answered.

"Oh." Minaka's eyes widened in surprise but then he smiled and asked again, "Okay... But for what?"

"...We need it for our organization." Itachi replied.

"You are not a person with many words, do you?" Minaka teased, but his face said that he currently takes this meeting seriously.

Minaka then walked to his desk, open the drawer and proceed to take 6 small crystals from it... Which is Jinki that Itachi seeks. Itachi is surprised that Minaka put it on his own desk without any further security, even though this item really important for his plan.

Minaka who hold a transparent bag full of Jinki then said, "I can give this. But what's on us?"

Itachi already expected this question is coming and quickly and responded, "A chance to join the organization and travel into our world."

"Ohh?" Minaka get interesting hearing what Itachi said.

"Here is the proposal."

Itachi quickly put out the ninja scroll again, and then with the ninja sign, a cloud of white smoke appeared and when it cleared, a big piece of paper filled with a proposal appeared on Itachi's hand. 

Itachi proceeds to give it to Minaka to read. In fact, it was a proposal written by Kaito himself in case this kind of situation is happened.

...

"Interesting!"

After reading it completely, Minaka becomes very excited and then slams his table with the Kaito proposal on it.

*SLAM*

"A new blank world that would serve as a hub to connect to another world! That certainly sounds amazing!"

The content of the proposal was to offer Minaka cooperation to develop together a new blank world that would soon Kaito unlock later. While he already got the human resource thanks to Crocodile inside the chatgroup, he knows they need an expert of various expertise to actually developed the world himself. Minaka might be a mad man, but Kaito knows he was not a bad man himself.

For example, food production and health care. Kaito certainly didn't know how to do them and wasn't sure anyone inside the chat group did. However, he was sure M.B.I as a powerful conglomerate company could help them with this problem, considering their over technology in this aspect.

...

Itachi who know the content of the proposal just nodded and asked, "How is it?"

"I agree! I would be stupid if I reject this!" Minaka excitedly answered but then he asked, "But I have a question!"

Minaka takes the paper again and points out a certain part of the proposal, "Why do you need M.B.I to deal against Higa Izumi? We don't really want to affect other companies, especially participants of Sekirei Plan itself."

"Personal reason. And it's not completely without reason either. There is a lot of crime they had committed within the city. I have all the documents that could be use as a prove what I said if you want." Itachi explained to Minaka.

In fact, it's just Kaito wanted to make Higa Izumi pay for what he did with his forced-winged Sekirei. In the original, Higa Izumi gets away from this and becomes a 'better person but since there is no such encounter with Minato here, Kaito doubts it will happen. In Kaito's opinion, he need to get some kind of retribution for causing a lot of suffering for his friend Uzume, and that was enough reason for him to do so.

"Ah yes, please. I will call Takami to do that for you and we can legally take action against them. But before that..."

...

After that, Minaka bowed his head and request Itachi with Kazehana to help them fight against any kind of possible attack that would come to them from the outside world.. since they are currently lacking personnel thanks to all the chaos that happened within the city. Itachi who had kind of expected this, of course, accepted it without hesitation as he know in the original that Kouten's appearance bring military from the outside world to try to invade the city.

This is not something on Kaito's plan, but Itachi believes even Kaito would tell him to do the same, to protect all innocents within this city.

 

No mc appearance, this time used to explain everything that happened around the city.

Also, damn... That poll on previous chapter, you guys really like Sakuya huh? 

83