32. Smooth Rescue.
2.7k 4 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

Back to the situation in the east, Itachi clone, Akitsu, and Seo with his twin Sekirei finally arrived at their destination.

It seems there is a lot of chaos happening there, a lot of civilians and doctor goes outside to the hospital, confused about what happened as they looked above at the Kouten. They also noticed there seems to be a lot of Sekirei stationed at the entrance as if Higa Izumi predicted someone would come for him.

"We stick to the plan... " Seo nervously said and then continue said, "But how about the civilian, and doctor? They are... innocent, right?"

Itachi also grimaced about this situation and then said, "We don't attack them, but make sure to take down all the Sekirei you can find. If you need to eliminate them, make sure it wasn't fatal injury for them." 

After making sure there is no one nearby or anything on it in the place he was going to attack, Itachi (clone) jumped out from their hiding spot and perform a big jutsu while at the same time he prepared the hand seals in the air.

[Katon : Gokakyu No Jutsu.]

 A stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames came out of Itachi's mouth, destroying the empty areas where it was used as a parking lot in the hospital.

...!!!

*BOOM*

The sounds explosion could be heard clearly by anyone in the area, causing mass panic and also sending alerts to nearby Sekirei to come. Meanwhile, Itachi (clone) itself waited there for the security to arrive, prepared to deal with them along with Akitsu who also came over shortly.

"A big fire over there!!" (Civilian A)

"What is happening?! Is this the end of the world?!" (Civilian B)

"There is an attacker in the parking area!" (Sekirei A)

"Let's take a look! We need to protect Higa-sama with all costs!" (Sekirei B)

...

While Akitsu and Itachi prepared for the fight, Seo and his Sekirei were shocked by what Itachi had just done. With this kind of destruction, he is sure that if Itachi wanted to destroy the building, it would be an easy job for him.

"Well... He is sure making commotion here." Seo commented.

The twin Sekirei of him nodded and then said to him, "Seo, you sit here. We are going to do our part."

Seo who understands it would too dangerous for him, a normal human to partake in the Sekirei fight quickly agree and said, "Ah yes, be careful girls."

"Don't worry! Make sure you are hiding properly, Seo!"

After that, Hibiki and Hikari also come out to stand behind Akitsu and Itachi, waiting for the security and the Army of Sekirei to come for them.

...

"Here they are!" (Sekirei A)

"New command from Higa-sama. Capture them! Don't let them leave!" (Sekirei B)

...

A moment later, 4 Sekirei arrived with a lot of security guards armed with weapons arrived at the location and immediately tried to attack Itachi and others. 

Akitsu and the twin Sekirei quickly confronted the Sekirei army together. They were outnumbered, but Akitsu as single-digit Sekirei can't be underestimated, nor the twin lightning Sekirei who used to hunt other Sekirei and have experience in combat.

...

"Be careful! I know those twins! They are hunting unwinged Sekirei in this city and they are powerful!" (Sekirei A)

"The emotionless one is also dangerous. Higa-sama said she is a single digit Sekirei!" (Sekirei B)

"We can't lose! We must defeat them for Higa-sama!" (Sekirei C)

...

Hibiki and Hikari who hear that just chilling and even bantering with each other.

"It seems we are famous Hibiki."

"Whatever Hikari, we need to be serious."

Meanwhile, Akitsu ignored them and release her ice particle, preparing for battle"...Let's go."

Akitsu quickly released an ice crystal shard toward her enemy immediately, which they answered by releasing their Sekirei ability one by one. One of the girls has the ability to create heat and was able to melt some of Akitsu crystal... but the other does not as lucky as her. The other Sekirei who are masters of using chakram quickly approach Akitsu in order to stop her attack, but Hibiki and Hikari were ready to block them with their lighting element attack

Both sides begin to fight fiercely, but it was clear Akitsu has the upper hand due to her strength. Thanks to memories that Kaito shares in the chat group, she figures out a lot more tricks with her ability in advance. Akitsu even know that if she wanted, she could freeze this whole area, but their purpose was to make an attraction... not to destroy the hospital.

While Sekirei is fighting at each other, the other side... Itachi is already taking care of the army of guards one by one in close combat. There are more than 30 guards coming at him, yet in under a minute he is already taking care of half of them.

...

"He is too fast!" (Guard A)

"S-Shoot them!" (Guard B)

"But we can accidentally shoot our team member!" (Guard A)

"Damn it!" (Guard B)

"Aaarrghhh!!" (Guard C)

...

Although Itachi's clone would just die in one solid hit, it was enough for Itachi to fight the guards with his speed and ninja reaction. The guards were stuck in a helpless situation as Itachi made them pass out one by one using a direct punch or knock on their necks.

Soon after a while, both the Sekirei army and security guards were cleaned up by Itachi and others easily. After that, they quickly left before Higa Izumi reinforcement came to the area when Uzume sent them a message she is already secured her Ashikabi.

>>>>>

...

As they had planned earlier, While Itachi and others caused a commotion on the outside, Uzume used this chance to get into her Ashikabi room from the outside window without getting spotted by any Sekirei or security.

When she landed in the room, her eyes met with Chiho, her Ashikabi who currently laying on her bed... and awake at the moment. Uzume suddenly did not know what to say while Chiho herself was curious why Uzume is coming here. Chiho knows when Uzume usually pays her time to visit as she knows exactly her visit hours are kind of strict.

"Uzume-chan..." 

"Chiho..."

"..."

"There is a lot of noise from the outside... What happened?" Chiho asked curiously.

Uzume did not answer her Ashikabi question and just approach her Ashikabi with a smile. She sit beside her bed, grab her hand, and asked, "Chiho. Do you believe me?"

"Yes." Uzume nodded seriously. For Uzume who has always tried her best to help cure her illness, Chiho has no other people she could trust more than her own Sekirei. She is aware of how much Uzume did suffer in order to help her, and to be honest... she hates the feeling of being powerless. 

All Chiho can do for her is smile at her, and make sure she always listens to her story or request.

Hearing Chiho answer, Uzume's smile became brighter, and then replied, "Then hold on to me, I will bring you outside to meet someone who can cure you from your illness."

"Really?" Chiho reacted in surprise.

Uzume nodded, a drop of tear coming out of her eyes as she said, "Yes. You will be fine Chiho. We will be always together forever."

"...Hold me, Prince."

"Yes, princess."

...

With Chiho's approval, Uzume quickly lifts her Ashikabi with princess hug style and quickly takes her out of the hospital. Thanks to the commotion on the outside still going on, their escape process was quite smooth without anyone being able to it.

It was later that Higa Izumi get info that his special patient was gone from her room and he quickly realizes that Uzume already betrayed him, and was also the one who did the attack. 

Later, he tried to consider attacking Izumo Inn in the north for revenge, but he never got the chance to do that.  M.B.I would come to his door soon (Thanks to Kaito's proposal to Minaka) and he will be busy trying to deal with them later.

>>>>>

...

In the south area, it has been more than half-hour since Mikogami begins attacking M.B.I personnel and causing a big commotion. All of Mikogami Sekirei including himself has been moving and fighting nonstop though, as M.B.I sent more reinforcement from the other area.

*BOOM*

A tank tried to shoot them, and almost got Mikogami but then Mutsu the male Sekirei number 5 quickly jumped on top of it, and using his katana to cut its head open, made it unusable.

*Slash*

...!!!

"Monster!!" The person who rides the tank is terrified of what Mutsu just did. He then pull the revolver out of his pocket, but Mutsu who under a bad mood quickly reacted, "Shut up!" 

...!!

Before that soldier was able to shoot, Mutsu quickly kick him, making him pass out immediately. After that, he jumped out of the tank and asked his Ashikabi, "Are you okay, Mikogami?"

"That's cool, Mutsu! Good job!" Mikogami said to Mutsu with thumbs up.

"You sound okay, I guess." Mutsu said in relief and then he take a look at the surroundings and can't notice how tired other Mikogami Sekirei fighting with M.B.I guards that keep coming at them.

Because of that, Mutsu turned to his Ashikabi and continue said, "Mikogami, Let's stop. I think we have done enough to attract M.B.I attention."

Mikogami quickly refused by shaking his head, "But!! Kaito is still up there, fight against the queen! We need to at least last long enough until he is done."

"..."

Mutsu who knows how strong Miya really is can't help but agree with his Ashikabi suggestion. Mutsu really hopes Kaito was able to defeat Miya because he does not have the confidence to win a fight against her at all.

Mutsu is aware that she is crowned for being queen not because she is number 0, but because she is also the strongest Sekirei that ever exists.

After thinking for a while, Mutsu quickly proposed, "I agree, but you and other Sekirei that are already tired need to retreat. I will face all of them alone and attract their attention." 

"But Mutsu... Isn't that even more dangerous?!" Mikogami said with concern.

Mutsu just rub Mikogami's head with a smile and answered, "Don't worry, I am strong. Or you don't believe me, master?"

...

"No, I believe you. Don't get hurt." Mikogami said seriously. 

Mutsu nodded, didn't say anything, and quickly leave Mikogami. After that, Mikogami quickly called out every Sekirei he own to retreat as Mutsu begin to attract the M.B.I attention.

...

"Kaito, don't lose or I will beat you myself." Mikogami thought the last time before he retreated with his Sekirei, Leaving Mutsu still doing his best dealing with the M.B.I army.

>>>>>>

Next back to mc, this arc is about to end... maybe?
Also, welcome readers from webnovel!

Please go easy with me because I just a guy who wanted to have fun with my hobby x'D

79