42. Meeting the Rest of Chat Group Members.
2.8k 2 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

After walking through the 'Wooden Mansion' that Sakuya made personally, Kaito and the others were completely amazed. Although from the outside it looks like an ordinary cottage, when you enter the building, everyone will find an elegant reception hallway where the decorations where stone pillars and carvings on the walls enhance the atmosphere. The size of the reception room itself is much bigger than the size of the building it should look like from the outside... creating a novelty atmosphere for all those who enter for the first time. In addition, there is a smooth white tiled ground decorated with a red carpet that spreads throughout the hallway, connecting the reception room and the existing rooms.

The other rooms are not much different, having the same decoration and the same decoration. Sakuya said that this building has 2 floors and one basement, with 10 private rooms on each floor and a basement consisting of meeting rooms, a library, and a special room that can be used for practice.

Right now, all of them currently waiting in the meeting room with a big long table and a lot of chairs on it. There is also some kind of decoration as on the other part of the building... the only bit difference is the chandelier as the main source of lighting in this room, which made the atmosphere quite novel.

...

"Sakuya, you are really inspired by Scarlet Devil Mansion's interior, aren't you?" Kaito asked. All of this reminded Kaito of the appearance of the contents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion in Touhou although it was a little smaller than he remembered.

Sakuya smiled at him and answered, "Yes, I admit I might using my former workplace as a reference. Is it okay for you, master?"

"No one here would complain." Kaito shook his head and continue asked, "In fact, I wonder how you did all of this alone in under an hour?"

"A lot of time manipulation and spatial magic" Sakuya explained, which made Kaito decide to stop asking.

Kaito is aware that's her special ability, and it would be useless for him to know about it now. He doesn't even know simple magic yet, but he looking forward to learning it later from Sakuya. 

...

"Bastard, your maid... she can manipulate time, and space? how did you manage to get her as your maid?" Mikoto asked curiously.

"Hmmph! Can you at least call me by name, Biri-Biri?" 

"But you also didn't call me by name!" 

*Sigh*

Knowing debate with this girl would result in nothing worthwhile, Kaito quickly said, "Alright, Misaka-san."

"...Ok, Kaito-- Wait a minute, I just realized... do you have no surname?" Misaka asked curiously.

Kaito shook his head and started explaining his unlucky life in a nutshell, "I grow up in an orphanage because my biological parent left me until I got adopted. The caretaker of the orphanage is a forgetful person and she never gives me a surname even though other children have their official surname bestowed. When I got adopted 4 years later when the orphanage goes bankrupt, my new adopted parent never really care to give any surname to me..."

Kaito hold his chin and muttered sadly, "Actually, I wonder if they ever exist since I have never seen them at all in my entire life."

Thinking about his life history, Kaito started to think maybe when he returned, he should find out who the real person who adopted him was and find out why his parents abandoned him when he was just born. Previously he didn't think much about it because he was more worried about how he could survive in that world, but now he has the strength and the confidence to survive anything... thanks to his chat group system.

No matter what he thinks about his circumstance of living, Kaito suspected that something was interested and watching him, and whoever it was... it had to be someone from the supernatural world. 

...

While Kaito himself set a new goal for himself in his thought, everyone who listens to his life experience feels sorry for him, especially Misaka Mikoto who asked the question in the first place.

"I am sorry...!!" Mikoto bowed her head at 90 degrees, and sincerely apologize to Kaito.

Unlike Kaito, Mikoto realizes how happy her life is as she grows with a parent who cares about her a lot. She also feels bad about the punch she did earlier, and wonders if she also should ask for forgiveness for what she did... but decided not to since she feels that it's his own fault.

Well, even if she did, Kaito wouldn't forget the punch on his face. He already swear to pay Misaka Mikoto back in his own way later when he got the chance.

...

"It is okay, I mean... I am no longer alone, right?" Kaito lightly answered, trying to make the mood better.

"Don't worry master, I will take care of you from now on as a qualified and faithful maid." (Sakuya)

"I will never leave you either, after all, you are my Ashikabi, Kaito-san" (Miya)

"I will come to help whenever you need me." (Saitama)

All of them tried to comfort Kaito who they thought just pretended to act strong in front of them, especially Miya and Sakuya who were aware of how unlucky his life is. Kaito on other hand didn't want to get pitied by others, but he also don't know how to tell them to stop. Thankfully, as if his hope was answered, a sudden notification appeared in his sight several times, indicating that the rest of the chat group members would be coming. Except for Itachi... but Kaito knows that it might be difficult for him to visit due to his circumstances.

*DING*

=====

[Baroque Works Leader requested to be teleported near your location in the base world!]

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl requested to be teleported near your location in the base world!]

[God Tongue requested to be teleported near your location in the base world!]

=====

"Umm!! Thank you for your all sentiment but let's back to business because everyone will be coming here at the same time."

Kaito stood up, and find an empty area where the others could appear. The others quickly understood what Kaito mean and watched where he goes, waiting for others to come. Saitama and Mikoto are particularly excited for Erina, considering the part of the reason why they are here for delicious food from Erina.

...

*BLINK* *BLINK* *BLINK*

A moment later, 3 bright lights appeared side by side in front of Kaito, dazzling his eyes. Kaito thought he should ask the system to change this process later, as this was too flashy and very eye-catching.

Long story short, from the 3 bright lights, 6 people appeared instead of 3, because apparently these three people actually invited someone with them. Despite that, Kaito and others recognized their identity immediately as they had watched all of the memories that has been provided in the chat group.

...

"Fate-chan, it's working! You are going to meet a lot of my friends here!"

"Umm, I thought you are saying nonsense but it really works, Nanoha."

...

The first pair revealed are two 9 years old little girls with white and black color uniforms respectively. The girl with the white school uniform and brown hair should be Nanoha, the one who holds [Elementary Grade Magical Girl] nickname in the chat group, while the other girl with the black tight uniform should be Fate Testarossa, Nanoha's best friend.

Looking like Nanoha is already getting along with Fate, it seems Nanoha already solved the Jewel Seed arc problem on her own.. as expected as the protagonist. Kaito wondered if Nanoha managed to make a different ending to Fate's mother unlike what happened in the original, but that should be something he should ask later.

...

"Erina-sama, this is the new world?"

"Should be, Hisako. Anyway, Make sure you behave properly because everyone you will meet is an amazing person."

"Yes! Erina-sama!"

...

The second pair of people that reveal themselves are two beautiful girls about the same age as Kaito wearing a high school uniform. The girl on the right has purple-pinkish eyes and long, honey-blonde hair that flows just above her lower back with her side bangs quickly recognized as the girl who all the chat group members waiting for, Nakiri Erina who holds the nickname [God Tongue] in the chat group.

The other girl has short pink hair with bangs that reach the length of her chin and a serious look, carefully watching everyone's appearance the moment Erina told her. As most chat group members already watching the memories of Shokugeki no Soma (Even Nanoha did secretly), they know the girl's identity is Erina's secretary, Hisako Arato. She might be not as beautiful as Erina, but it won't be a doubt that she is still a very beautiful person.

Especially their bust size makes Misaka Mikoto wonder how unfair the world is.

Kaito didn't expect Erina would bring her secretary here, although he guessed that the reason she is here was to help Erina with cooking. He also quickly notice that she didn't come with any of the ingredients as Erina promised in the chat group, and wondered if she also forgets her as Saitama did. 

Well, even if she did Kaito honestly doesn't mind spending points to get ingredients for Erina to use as long he will also eat it in the end.

...

"Mr.0, I thought you are kidding when you say you will bring me into a new world."

"I am not the kind of person who will joke about this kind of thing. Also, remember Miss All Sunday, Never cause a problem in here."

...

And the last pair that appeared from the light is one adult man wearing a kind of Italian mafia outfit and beside him is a black-haired tan girl wearing cowboy heat. The man himself was easily recognized quickly by another member as Crocodile, the one who hold [Baroque Works Leader] nickname in the chat group thanks to a long stitched scar across his face and a large hook made from a tough gold alloy in place of his left hand. The same also applied to the girl beside him, who is Nico Robin who at this time still working as Crocodile Vice President. 

Kaito can't help wondering if Crocodile brings Nico Robin here on purpose to ruin the original plot... as he should also realize that his current partner would be the part of protagonist team in the future. 

...

Well... that is another question that Kaito need to ask later but for now, he needs to welcome them here as qualified leader and owner of the chat group.

...

This is the hardest chapter for me to write for a while as there are a lot of things that I need to describe, yet I am also bad at doing so lol. Well, whatever... I will apologize in advance if it's confusing.

Also, I will use this chance to announce something. The updates probably will slow down to 1 chapter per 3 days release on schedule as I will go on a business trip for my real-life work tomorrow for approximately 2 weeks (could be less or more time depending on the situation).

Considering I have stocked about 5 chapters ahead right now, that should be the right amount. (15:3 = 5 chapter).

81