44. Persuading Misaka and New Companion.
2.7k 5 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>

...

"As you all can see, we might need to do more group tasks to upgrade the chat group." Kaito declared, which emphasizes that their goal to develop this world will take a while to run.

Misaka raised her hand and asked, "When does the next chat group task come again?" 

Kaito shook his head and answered with an apologetic tone, "That's the problem. I might be the owner, but even I don't have the power to control the group task release."

"So, we don't really have an idea when the next upgrade could be done." Crocodile commented.

"Not really"

"What do you mean, owner?"

"We do have a clue. I have a suspicion that the next group would be coming whenever someone in the chat group gets into danger, or a new member joins us." Kaito explained his idea. 

"Because the last chat group task happened because Akitsu nee-san needs help!" Nanoha exclaimed.

Kaito thumbs up at Nanoha and added, "Indeed, thus it will naturally happen sooner or later."

"Hmm... how about my problem?" Mikoto suddenly raised her hand, which attracted everyone in the room.

"Yes?"

"Would the system release a group task to help me solve my clone sister's problem?" Mikoto explained.

"Ah..."

Hearing Mikoto's question, Kaito quickly thinks about the possibility that could happen, but shortly after he does not really agree with what Mikoto just said. The system won't be that convenient for them to use and it's not like Mikoto herself is going to be in a dangerous situation.

"It would be good if that's true, but I have suspicion unless it's directly threatened group chat member life, it won't probably release any task." Kaito explained.

"But, why?!"

"Because your clone is not you... unless you wanted to get yourself killed?" Kaito replied.

"So in the end it is still a dead end..." Crocodile hummed.

"For now, we can only wait until something happened..." Kaito takes a sip of his tea and stares at Mikoto, "and since we have talked about Misaka's sister plan, let's continue with that topic." 

Everyone quickly becomes serious as they are aware of what kind of situation Mikoto is stuck in. Some of the people such as Nico Robin, Miya, Fate, and Arato don't understand what happened, but they could tell the mood has shifted and choose to listen quietly. 

"Do you have a plan, owner?" Mikoto asked politely, a rare occasion where he didn't call Kaito a bad nickname.

Kaito nodded with confidence and put up 3 fingers, "From what I could see, there are 3 ways to save your clone's sister. One of them is in a traditional way, beat up Aleister straight and make him follow our demand."

...!!

"That's a good plan! With Saitama-sensei, it would be easy to do." (Mikoto)

"I don't mind helping. I am also curious how cool Misaka's living world is." (Saitama)

"I will help with Fate-chan!" Nanoha added.

...

Everyone seems to agree with the first idea since it's quite simple to understand and easy to execute.  This is also the kind of plan that most members in the chat group have initially because they are aware that no matter what is the problem, strength usually could solve it.

However, there is one person that actually doesn't like this idea, which is Kaito himself.

*Cough*

"Actually, I don't really like this idea at all" Kaito stated, quickly dimming down the cheerfulness of the situation.

"Why? You are the one who proposed this idea?" Mikoto asked in confusion.

Kaito shook his head and explained, "Just thinking about this, We beat Aleister and make a big commotion in the process. Aleister probably won't dare to try again, but how about other forces? your life would never become peaceful anymore and would be in a constant threatening situation. I also don't like the idea of solving problems with destruction and will avoid this kind of solution if it's possible."

"..."

Everyone quickly understands what Kaito means, and most of them such as Saitama and Mikoto herself does not want to destroy stuff either. Mikoto also doesn't want to lose her peaceful daily life as she knows Kaito was right. There is no way she would be able to live peacefully afterward, and it would even affect people around her.

"Personally, I like my second idea better" Kaito said seriously which make everyone curious.

"What is it, owner?" Mikoto asked sincerely again.

"You solve your own problem without any of us. Beat Accelerator on your own by getting stronger using the chat group system help. Stay here until you feel strong enough to take him alone."

Kaito's statement made surprised everyone in here.  No one would expect Kaito told Mikoto to solve her own problem... which could be called a cold treatment, to say the least.

"Do you really not want to help me?" Mikoto responded in a depressed tone.

Kaito shook his head and explained, "It's the opposite. In the memories, the sister's plan was stopped the moment Kamijou Touma defeated Accelerator. Certainly, if you manage to defeat him on your own, there is a big chance it would yield the same result."

Kaito then turn around to every member and stated, "While I agree we should help each other, I don't want this group to be full of people who act like damsels in distress. If you have the power to solve your own problem, then why do you need others to help you?" Kaito stated seriously, voiced what he truly think if he faced the same problem.

"..."

"I wholeheartedly agree" Saitama quickly agrees with Kaito's speech. As a hero who used to be a weak person, he knows that heroes and people won't always be there for you to help and save you.

"Indeed." Crocodile also shows his agreement with Kaito. He would rather solve problems on his own than hoping someone to help him.

The rest of the participants also quickly realize that what Kaito said does make sense, and quickly agree with him... Like Nanoha who could solve her own problem without chat group interference. Mikoto also does the same, as she doesn't really like calling for help to solve her own problem.

Without group chat existence and Kaito's reminder, Mikoto is sure she will definitely try to destroy the existing research place to stop the Sister plan without asking anyone for help like what happened in memories... because she doesn't want to burden anyone if it is possible.

...

"But... I don't have time to get stronger. More of my clone sister would get killed if I tried to waste more time." Mikoto stated in a depressed tone, but Kaito just shrugged off her answer.

"That's not a problem. As an Owner, I have certain privileges to allow me to freeze any of member world time with their permission when they are in this world using points" Kaito explained, and then like before, he show the detail with the system help to everyone in the room.

*DING*

=====

[To freeze the time of specified chat group member world required 10000 points to deduce. Proceed?]

=====

Looking at the screen above her head, Misaka was surprised by Kaito's decision and asked, "Are you really want to spend 10000 points on me? Even though I have treated you badly all this time." 

"I don't mind at all if it is for my chat group member." Kaito firmly answered, which made everyone who hear it look at him in a better light.

"Owner-san, amazing!" (Nanoha)

"Kaito-san really deserves to be the owner" (Erina)

"You got my respect, Kaito." (Saitama)

...

It would cost Kaito about 10000 points which is a lot, but he still got some points from the last group task reward that he has not claimed yet. He doesn't mind spending points for this, as he believes he would get it back easily later with the daily sign and daily task after several days. Not to mention, it would cause his prestige to rise up to everyone in the chat group, solidifying his position as group chat owner.

Too bad, Kaito didn't know daily tasks won't as profitable as he expected later.

"Thank you, Owner... and I am sorry..." Mikoto said while averting her eyes in embarrassment from him, knowing that Mikoto really should apologize for punching his face off.

"Save your thank for later, Misaka-san. I will make sure to help you train properly." Kaito answered lightly but there was a hint of anticipation in his eyes. It would be impossible for Kaito to forget a punch on his face and he can't wait to use this chance to beat up Misaka Mikoto in the name of training.

"Well, since it's confirmed, I will confirm the point deduction then. Let me claim the group task reward real quick." 

After that, Kaito quickly claims the reward that he got from the group task as he doesn't have point to freeze To Aru's world. At that moment, a series of notifications pop up in his sight, along with a line that really made him excited.

*DING*

=====

[Group Task 'Winged Number 7 Sekirei and Destroy or Complete the Sekirei Plan' reward has been claimed!]

[Congratulation! The Owner has received 20000 points!]

[Congratulation! The Owner has received Terminus Est (Power Evaluation * * * * * (++) (Special Type) as your new equipment /Summon!]

The corresponding item has been entered into your inventory

=====

'What the fuck? Finally 5* equipment?!' Kaito exclaimed with pure excitement.

At this time, Kaito forgets how his luck works and is just overjoyed by the fact he got a better weapon to use which is mean he doesn't really need to use that cursed chainsaw anymore. Without hesitation, Kaito stood up from his chair and then pulled the equipment out from inventory as he want to see what kind of equipment he got. Kaito also did not notice /Character besides the detail and this would something he regret a few seconds later.

*DING*

=====

[Terminus Est (* * * * *) has been retrieved from the inventory]

=====

...

A naked beautiful young girl with flowing silky white hair, milky white skin, and an expressionless face with green eyes appeared in front of Kaito. Looking at her, Kaito quickly remembers and recognizes who is she from his memories, which is the strongest sword spirit that was used to defeat the legendary demon king in the world where she came from... which says how strong his new weapon actually is.

However, instead of being overjoyed, Kaito is terrified right now, realizing that he just commit a grave mistake to reveal naked loli in the public... that would be easily misunderstood by the rest of the chat group members.

"Master."

...!!!

Est look at Kaito with upturned eyes and then hugs him cutely, making Kaito feel somewhat surprised and don't know what to do. He was much aware that this situation is really bad, as she can tell the girls, especially looking at him like trash.

Some of the girls looked at him with disgust, and what he scare the most was that Sakuya picked up the knife in her waist as if she wanted to dissect him. Realizing this, Kaito tried to release the hug from Est, but he can't even budge her because Terminus Est is much stronger than Kaito himself.

"Ara~ Did we have a new colleague? What a cute young girl~" (Miya)

"You..! I was right about you! Pervert!" (Mikoto)

"Awawawawa...!!" (Erina)

"Erina-sama, don't look!" (Arato)

"I should really teach you how to be a good teenager in our training agenda, master." (Sakuya)

...

Knowing his situation would get worse if he didn't do something to the people watching him, Kaito raised both of his arms expressing surrender, and yelled out, "Please give me a chance to explain!"

...

Despite his effort to offset the misunderstanding, the girls still scold him in the end and his popularity as the owner once again plummeted down.

2/5 scheduled release every 3 days UTC+0 at 4 pm

If I do a mistake in editing, I will edit it when I back. (I will revisit all of this later)

88