45. Setting Daily Task and Inventory.
2.6k 3 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

Kaito did his best to explain what actually happened but it doesn't change a lot of their opinion about what he did in front of everyone. The fact that Kaito carelessly showcases Est naked in public is fully 100% his fault... and nothing can he do about his bad reputation. Thankfully Miya and Kazehana take the initiative to take out Est of this meeting room while also wanting to dress and get to know their new association better. 

(A/N: Est will properly introduced later).

...

"Well, I am sorry for the disturbance. Let's move to the last topic." Kaito stated as he quickly calm himself down. Everyone also pays attention to him again including the girls who can only let him go for now as they also understand how importance the last topic for them.

"Daily task. Finally, I could get more cup noodles to buy in-store." Saitama said with excitement.

"I will set it in front of everyone so it would be clear that I didn't abuse my authority" Kaito declared.

Once again, Kaito requested the system to show the dialogue publicly in the meeting room, as he wonder if the reward is going to increase if he decide on the task together with everyone.

*DING*

=====

[Please Input the Daily Task of the day: --- ]

=====

Tips: It can be really anything, but the reward depends on how difficult the task is to be done.

=====

"So, what kind of task that you want to do?" Kaito asked.

"Moving 100 km?" Saitama suggested, but the others quickly rejected his suggestion immediately as the task would be really difficult for some of the members.

"Saitama sensei! There is no taxi here..." (Mikoto)

"100 km is too much..." (Nanoha)

"There is no way I would be able to complete that..." (Erina)

...

...

"How about fighting with each other?" Crocodile is the one who suggested the next idea, but like Saitama's suggestion, most of the members quickly rejected the idea.

"I can't fight..." (Erina)

"I don't want to blow up my friend." (Nanoha)

"Are you sure you wanted to fight Saitama-sensei?" (Kaito)

...

...

"How about... we just singing?" Erina suggested the next. Some is okay with the idea, but then there are still a lot of people who don't want to do it including Kaito.

"I can't sing." Saitama stated.

"I don't want to do it." Crocodile added.

"I honestly don't want to sing either." Kaito followed.

...

...

Looking at the chat group seems can't agree on one thing, Kaito decides to put his idea up to the table, "I have better suggestions that are not hard to do."

Kaito quickly inputs the idea in his mind to the screen, and every member seems to like the idea immediately.

=====

[Please Input the Daily Task of the day: Eating [God Tongue] dishes. ]

=====

...

"Are you all fine with this?" Kaito asked everyone after putting his input.

Everyone looking at it positively, as it is bound to happen after this meeting is over. Kaito also doing this to see how the system will reward the group members with simple tasks, yet with a vague objective like this.

"I am okay with it." Saitama quickly agreed.

"The reward is probably low but since it is Erina nee-san cooking, I agree!" Nanoha followed.

"I have no comment." Crocodile added, being neutral. 

"No objection." Mikoto also gives her opinion.

"I feel embarrassed, but I don't mind." Erina followed.

...

Confirming all of the chat group members were okay with his suggestion, Kaito proceeds to confirm the daily task immediately.

*DING*

======

[Daily Task has been updated!]

======

Eating [God Tongue] dishes.

Reward Assigned: 10-100 points depending on how much food you consume.

======

Looking at the reward provided by the system, Kaito concluded that it seems the daily task can really adapt to vague objectives. He also was prepared for the system that would reward this kind of task with 10 to nothing, but he was surprised that you can get 100 points by just eating. Is it because the task was unanimously decided together? because Kaito is sure eating dishes isn't as hard as moving for 10 km.

"Ah, good task. But the reward is rather... very low compared to moving about 10 km" Saitama commented with a sigh.

"Isn't it fine? I will put a task that could reward us with more points tomorrow. For today, let's celebrate and enjoy the dishes that Erina would cook for us."

"Ah, you are right Kaito." (Saitama)

"I can't wait! It looks so delicious in the memory!" (Mikoto)

"Even I will admit that I am looking forward to this." (Crocodile)

"Something that even can move Mr.0, I wonder what kind of dish it would be." (Nico Robin)

...

Knowing the rest of the chat group members really wanted to taste her dishes, Erina clutch her hand and said, "I will do my best to meet everyone's expectations" 

"I will also do my best to help, Erina-sama!" Her secretary followed.

"Well... I guess we can end the meeting and go outside while waiting for Erina-san to prepare her dishes." Kaito proposed, with followed agreement from all the participants.

"Before that Erina-san, I was curious." Kaito turn around at Erina and asked, "You did not bring the ingredients with you Erina-san?"

"No. I do bring them in my inventory." Erina answered.

"Inventory?" Saitama commented, with clear confusion on his face.

Everyone looked at Erina with a confused expression, as they are clueless about what she talk about. Kaito also didn't expect that inventory seems also existed in other members, as he thought it was a function that was exclusively for him.

"Yes. Since I have a lot of things to bring with me, I tried to ask the system and it actually replied to me, which teaches me the existence of inventory." Erina explained which made another shocking revelation except for Kaito.

"You can talk to the system in your head?" Mikoto exclaimed.

"You guys didn't know that?" Kaito said with a bewildered expression, which made the rest of the chat group members look at him with deadpan expressions.

"Owner, explaining this should be your responsibility." Crocodile snorted.

"Bastard, explain yourself." Mikoto added.

...

"Ah... I am sorry. I thought you guys already know about this." Kaito scratched his head while saying in an apologetic tone to everyone.

Kaito who knows this is truly his fault begins to explain, "Well, short story... you can try to ask the system in your head about anything and sometimes it will offer help. Go try it on your own."

...

After that, all the chat group members become quiet as they were talking with the system in their heads, getting hang of the feature they got for being a member. Meanwhile, the people who didn't enter the chat group watched all the people here experimenting with their inventory seems envious, and wondered if they could also join the chat group.

"Kaito-san, you are the owner, right?" Nico Robin suddenly called him out.

"That's true." Kaito nodded as he takes more sips from his tea.

"Can you put someone inside the chat group?"

"Yes, I could. In fact, I will do it soon with my Sekirei and Maid."  Kaito answered, which quickly surprised every chat group member here. It's even stopped them from experimenting with inventory and paying attention to him again.

"How I can invite Fate-chan to the chat group, Owner?" Nanoha asked curiously.

"I just need points. It's about the same cost as freezing the world time of any chat group member which is 10,000 points with extra 5000 points to open the chat group slot. In total, 15000 points are required to invite someone you know inside the chat group." Kaito explained.

...!!

"So, if I got enough points, Fate-chan would be able to join me!" Nanoha said to Fate beside her with excitement.

"Erina-sama, I also wanted to join" Arato asked, to which Erina quickly promised if she got enough points.

Knowing that they could invite someone to the group chat when the points were enough, most of the chat group members decide that it would be their goal from now on.

Except for Crocodile... but Nico Robin already got a plan to get herself to join the chat group later.

...

In the end, the meeting was done and everyone left the mansion to see outside this world for the first time with Kaito. Only Erina and Arato didn't come out of the mansion, as they were going to prepare lunch in the kitchen with Sakuya help.

 

 

78