50. Mention In the Morning.
2.4k 2 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

The next morning, the moment Kaito woke up he already got bombarded with mentions coming from the chat group members. Kaito wondered what kind of trouble the chat group encountered to spam him this much. When he opened the chat group though. 

=====

[Railgun Girl]: @Owner, Wake up.

[God Tongue]: @Owner, Wake up.

[Caped Baldy]: @Owner, Wake up.

[Queen Of Sekirei]: @Owner, Wake up.

[Sekirei Number 7]: @Owner, Wake up.

[Owner]: "Good morning. Uh... What's with this all of mention? Is this a new kind of game to annoy me?"

[God Tongue]: "Good Morning, Owner! You finally wake up, Owner!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Good Morning, although it's night here."

[Railgun Girl]: "Good morning. How are you so late waking up Kaito?"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Can't be helped that master is a bit spoiled teenager. I bet sleeping with Est-chan feels wonderful, right? Kaito-san."

...

Looking at what Miya said to him in the chat group, he unconsciously looked at his side where Est still sleeping soundly (not naked) while using his left arm as a pillow. He admits it feels comfortable and although he was hoping Est's chest a bit developed. (Her eyes twitch as if feel that Kaito talking wrong about her).

Still, as a sane person, he won't boast about his experience though. Kaito is not stupid to make a controversial statement in the morning and enraged the girls around him.

[Owner]: "Anyway, What is this all about? I am seriously just waking up."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "So you pretend to be ignorant huh, Kaito-san."

[Owner]: "What are you talking about Miya-san, I am seriously just waking up and feeling hungry. Tell me real quick what happens since I want to have breakfast."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Do you need me to deliver your breakfast, Master?"

[Owner]: "No. I will come down to the meeting room after this. Enjoying breakfast together is more fun than eating it alone."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "But Est-chan is in your room, master?"

[Owner]: "A-Anyway, my point still stands. So please, tell me what happens."

[Railgun Girl]: "I also feel a bit hungry... Uta-san, tell him your wish!"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Good morning... @Owner."

[Owner]: "Ah, you have watched the memories, Uta. How do you feel?"

Kaito immediately understands the situation the moment Uta reappears within the chat group. After watching the memories, her mind should be in a mess, realizing she was the culprit of the event that happened in the past all along. Kaito quickly sorts some plans to persuade Uta out of her self-blaming, and he believes that's what the other group member wanted him to do.

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I am not sure... What I should do... I can't believe I was the one behind the destruction of this kingdom. And Shanks... He did it all for me."

[Owner]: "...What do you want to do?"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I don't know... I have committed genocide... massacre to this whole island without I realized it for years... did I still deserve to be forgiven?"

[Owner]: "The key is you do not realize it, it's not like you wish for it happens right? You did nothing wrong right Uta-san"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "But... I am guilty... I have killed a lot of people..."

Realizing that his idol seems to turn to keep self-blaming herself, Kaito quickly changed his strategy to persuade Uta. Kaito is aware that in the movie Uta wanted a world where everyone is equal, which he could use for guiding her out of depression. Although this isn't exactly the best way to do this and feel a bit cringe for him to say this, at least it's better than being depressed.

As the owner of the chat group, one of his responsibilities keep the chat group happy and peaceful after.

...

[Owner]: "If you really feel that bad, what you need is obvious. Try to amend your sin, and make the world a better place where everyone is equal. Isn't that also what you do on the memories?"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "...Making the world a better place. How I should do that?"

[Owner]: "Uta-san, You don't need to be confused! The chat group can help you. I will help you. The moment you entered this chat group, you have become our family."

[Railgun Girl]: "...Well said, Kaito."

[God Tongue]: "As expected of the owner."

[Caped Baldy]: "You really deserve to be the leader."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Make a world the better place... Can we do that?"

[Owner]: "Of course, we can. Unlike in the memories, from now on you won't be alone. Believe in us, believe in me, together we can achieve anything."

...

Even though Uta has not even been a member of this chat group for a day, she can feel the care and support for her, especially from the Owner. As a lonely person who had no friends for many years on the island of Elegia (Gordon is like a teacher), Uta felt deeply touched and grateful to be a part of this amazing thing... meeting friends from all different worlds.

...

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Owner... T-Thank you... Everyone... Thank you..."

[Owner]: "Your welcome. I think all the other chat group members would think the same thing as they are the ones who spam mention in the morning. Cheer up!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Cheer up!"

[God Tongue]: "Cheer up!"

[Queen Of Sekirei]: "Cheer up!"

[Caped Baldy]: "I am not sure but Cheer up!"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Umm, I cheered up now! My name is Uta, the proud musician from Red Hair Pirate! Nice to meet you all!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Nice to meet you! My name is Misaka Mikoto, you find me in the memories of To Aru Kagaku Railgun!"

[Caped Baldy]: "My name is Saitama, go watch One Punch Man memories if you wanted to know me."

[God Tongue]: "My name is Nakiri Erina. I am a chef, you can watch memories related to me in Shokugeki no Souma."

...

All the members who were online one by one introduced themselves to Uta with enthusiasm, and Uta also answered them with the same energy. Seeing that the situation was under control, Kaito feel satisfied and thought that this is the right time to close the chat group and get to the meeting room for breakfast. 

As he was about to do that though, Uta suddenly called him.

...

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "@Owner... Can I ask one thing?"

[Owner]: "Sure, Go ask."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Why do you want to help me so much? "

[Queen Of Sekirei]: "Because Uta-san is a pretty girl?"

[Railgun Girl]: "Should be."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Should I do another reprimand session on breakfast, Master?"

[Owner]: "Oii! Give me time to explain. While admit Uta-chan is truly beautiful, the real reason is that I am a fan of hers! You can't help but admit she is a really good singer."

[Caped Baldy]: "That's true. I like her song."

[Railgun Girl]: "Uh... Uta-san was indeed really good at singing. In fact, saying it's Good may be an understatement."

[God Tongue]: "Owner is not wrong. Uta-san voice is really worthy of a world-class singer"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I didn't expect you to turn out to be my fans, Owner. Should I sing for you?"

[Owner]: "Yes, please! Just visit the base world so everyone in the chat group could listen to your singing together! In fact, we need to talk about a lot of thing!"

Kaito suddenly remember there is a group task assigned reward that he has not checked yet, and he got a feeling that the group task this time is quite special. 

After all, it is used as a reward of his personal task.

[God Tongue]: "I will come!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Me too."

[Railgun Girl]: "We need to mention everyone else to come today!"

[Owner]: "Erina-san, as always, please."

[God Tongue]: "Um, I wanted to but..."

[Owner]: "I will pay you the cost."

[God Tongue]: "I have something important to do, need to review another restaurant again today. How about tomorrow? I will bring Arato-san with me."

[Owner]: "Well, it can't be helped. I still want to meet Uta-san as soon as possible though."

[God Tongue]: "I am sorry..."

[Railgun Girl]: "You did nothing wrong Erina-san! We all understand your circumstances."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Come to the base world? What it does mean?"

[Owner]: "The base world is a world where every chat group member is able to visit together anytime they want, either having fun or training purposes."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "A world... Only we, chat group members can enter?"

[Owner]: "Not really, other people could come but you need to pay 1000 points for it."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Points?"

Seeing Uta who was confused about many things, Kaito realized that he had not fully explained the function of the group chat... and it seems it won't be efficient to explain everything in the chat group. Using this opportunity, Kaito suddenly had the idea to meet Uta in person to explain everything and maybe ask her for an autograph (cough).

[Owner]: "Can I come to your world later? There are so many things that need to explain and it would inefficient to do it in the chat group. And as people said, I might as well want to invite you to live with us in the base world rather being along for years to come."

[Queen Of Sekirei]: "Ara~ Kaito-san wanted to visit a pretty girl blatantly in front of everyone."

[Owner]: "I just wanted to introduce the chat group to the new member."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Doubt."

[Railgun Girl]: "Doubt +1"

[Owner]: "I am serious!"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I am okay with it... But can you let me clean myself first, Owner?"

[Owner]: "No problem. I will also come to visit after cleaning myself and take breakfast."

...

After Uta agreed, Kaito hurriedly closed the group chat and headed downstairs to clean himself and have breakfast with the others (while Est still sleeping). The girls teased and feel unhappy with Kaito that he was going on a date with a new member, but Kaito insisted he did this because Uta needed immediate help because she was confused and Kaito is the only member in the chat group that doesn't require to pay an entrance fee to invite people outside the chat group members.

None of his girls believe him though, as they could tell from the connection between them and Kaito that he is truly excited and looking forward to meeting Uta face to face.

 

74