51. Meeting Uta and Streaming Mode.
2.5k 7 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After breakfast, Kaito is ready to visit the world of One Piece, precisely to the location where Uta is, according to the promise he gave earlier in the chat group. The girls actually wanted to follow Kaito to there, but Kaito managed to persuade them to stay, saying him alone was enough. They were unhappy with Kaito's decision, but in the end, still recognized him as master and wholeheartedly followed his order. 

Except for Est though, she won't be persuaded by any kind of reason and always be wanted stay beside Kaito.

=====

[Owner]: "@Musician of Red Hair Pirate, I am ready to go to your world."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I am ready, Owner!"

[God Tongue]: "Don't forget to use streaming mode to show what you do to the whole chat group, Owner. We also want to see Uta-san!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Streaming mode? We have a such feature?"

[God Tongue]: "Yes, I was asking the system just now if there's any way for us to see the owner meet Uta-san and it recommended me this feature. Can't believe we also didn't realize this feature has been there for a long time without any of us realizing it."

[Railgun Girl]: "Kaito, you got some explaining to do."

[Owner]: "...I know it exists, but I completely forget about it."

(A/N: It was listed back from chapter 9 lol)

[God Tongue]: "Doubt."

[Railgun Girl]: "Doubt."

[Ohara Survivor]: "Doubt."

[Caped Baldy]: "Doubt."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Doubt.

[Owner]: "I am seriously forgetting about it! I am so sorry! You can even ask the system about it!"

Kaito who completely forgot about this feature there couldn't help but apologize for his negligence in not realizing this feature after almost 4 months in the group chat. The members who heard Kaito's reasoning at that time immediately checked whether it was true that he had forgotten this feature... and the system answered "yes".

[Queen Of Sekirei]: "Well it seems you are truly forgetting about it. What an incompetent leader, Kaito-san."

[Owner]: "...I am sorry! I won't defend myself since it's completely my fault"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "I will need to educate you again then, Master?"

[Owner]: "...Can I skip it? Your education is involving the risk of getting stabbed and getting ashamed, Sakuya-san!"

[Railgun Girl]: "I thought you said that you won't defend yourself, Kaito."

[Number 7 Sekirei]: "Master, you are not keeping your words."

[Owner]: "But Sakuya-san is too scary!"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Can I interpret that as you say that I am 'scary'?"

[Owner]: "Forgive me! Forget what I just said!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Pfft."

[God Tongue]: "Pfft."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Pfft!"

 ...

Seeing the exciting situation in the chat group bullying the owner, Uta can't help but also laugh and wonder what kind of guy the owner is... who should be the reason why the chat group atmosphere is so harmonious. She also wanted to thank him directly for the support he just gives earlier for her, which made her chest feel warm for a while.

Kaito on other hand feel troubled, and decide to bail out before the situation gets worse for him. Kaito doesn't really want to face Sakuya education session as the last time he did, Sakuya almost make him appear naked as she precisely tore his clothes away in front of everyone in the chat group.

...

[Owner]: "A-Anyway, I won't waste more time being here. Get ready, Uta-san."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Umm! I am excited to meet you, Owner!"

[God Tongue]: "Good luck, Owner. And don't forget to stream it!"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "We can do another training session later, I supposed. For now have a nice date, master."

...

Ignoring Sakuya last comment in the chat group, Kaito quickly ask the system in his head to request a transfer into Uta's location, which Uta on the other side quickly accepted. A bright light came shining around Kaito as usual transfer procedure, then he disappeared from the base world a second later.

>>>>>

In the world of One Piece, Uta currently sitting in her own room in the castle, waiting for Kaito to come. Shortly after, a bright light appeared in front of her, but Uta who was already informed this is how the transfer procedure work didn't get surprised and patiently waited for the light to disappear. The moment it was gone, A young blonde teenager wearing a plain white t-shirt and black jeans appeared in front of Uta... which this time surprised her. Uta didn't expect the owner seems to be younger than her, after all.

"Are you, the owner of the chat group?" Uta asked for confirmation.

"Yes, I do Uta-san. My name is Kaito, nice to meet you." Kaito answered with a smile, introducing himself while extending his hand for a handshake.

Kaito takes a moment to appreciate Uta's appearance who currently wearing a white dress with a blue ribbon, and he thinks she is as cute as the memories showed even if she should be still pretty young.

"My name is Uta, nice to meet you too, Kaito!" Uta said with an enthusiastic tone while accepting Kaito's handshake.

"I thought as the owner of a chat group that could cross a different world, your appearance is like 10 ft tall old man with a lot of muscle and scary face..." Uta commented, looking at the young teenager of the same height in front of her with curiosity.

"Your imagination sure wild, Uta-san." Kaito helplessly shook his head listening to her comment.

"But looking at your appearance, you should be younger than me, right?" Uta asked.

"I am 15. Should be 16 soon though in a few months." Kaito replied.

"I am 17. You should call me Onee-chan, then Kaito." Uta stated with a clear smugness on her face. Kaito who is aware of Uta's personality knows he shouldn't really follow her idea, as it wouldn't do any good for him. 

Kaito is not as stupid as Luffy after all.

"Not a chance." Kaito refused swiftly.

"Boo! You are not fun Kaito!" Uta pouted her cheek.

"Anyway Uta-san, let's back to business."

"Why? Are you already bored with this Onee-chan?" Uta said as she was annoyed that Kaito didn't seem to be reacting to her at all. 

If it was 3 months ago, Uta might still have had a chance for success but living as a man surrounded by girls who pursued him all the time made Kaito learn how to handle the girls that wanted to play with him.

It's just the girls also learn about him too which made his resistance futile... making the situation back to square one.

...

"We can have fun when I have fully explained the all-important things that need you to know about the chat group. That's why I am here, right?" Kaito argued.

"Ah, true!" Uta nodded showing he agreed and then she stood up from her bed and asked, "But, before that, I should treat you as a guest, Kaito. Do you want water or tea?"

*BLINK*

Before Kaito was able to answer, the sword on Kaito's waist suddenly shine and then transformed into Est who immediately asked, "Do you have cookies?"

"Uwahh! I am surprised!" Uta who was surprised about the sudden appearance of Est in front of their eyes asked Kaito, "Who is this cute little girl, Kaito?"

"She is Est, my sword. Say hello to Uta, Est-chan." Kaito introduced.

"Hello. Do you have cookies?" Est asked Uta again.

Hearing Est's monotone request to Uta, Kaito can't help but think if he pampered Est too much as she looks like a spoiled kid now. 

"Umm... I am sorry there is no such  food in this place." Uta apologized, clearly looking troubled at her request.

Of course, there is no way Uta would be able to have any decent food here. This place is a ruined kingdom where only 2 people only there, followed by limited resources. It's actually amazing that Uta and Gordon were able to survive in this place for years in this place without leaving.

"Psh, I got cookies in my inventory." Kaito pulled out a jar of cookies (Sakuya gave him as emergency food) which Est quickly grab and eat it.

Uta who realized Kaito just helped her then said, "I will prepare the drink, then! Please wait a bit."

"Okay. Meanwhile, I will look up to the streaming feature." Kaito nodded, realizing he should let Uta do whatever she wanted.

...

After that, Uta went to the kitchen to get some drink while Kaito asked the system for all information related to streaming mode. While on another side, Est begins to enjoy herself, munching all cookies by herself.

>>>>>

Shortly after that, Uta came back to her room with the drinks. Kaito is just done investigating the feature and calls it the most useless feature compared to what has been released so far since streaming seems doesn't cost any point or give any point to him either. 

Still, as promised Kaito still activates the streaming feature and a lot of chat groups immediately swarm in, including Uta herself.

...

=====

[Owner]: "Alright, I will open the stream and everyone can enter."

*DING*

=====

[Streaming Mode activated by [Owner]!]

=====

The moment it activate, another screen appeared on the left side of the chat group, showing the perspective of what Kaito saw to all chat group members. Since Kaito currently sits in front of Uta, the chat group members could see her appearance from Kaito's perspective, and have the same opinion as Kaito did earlier.

[Owner]: "Does it work?"

[Railgun Girl]: "Ah, Uta-san is really pretty as the memories look!"

[God Tongue]: "I agree!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Appearance worthy of an idol."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "T-Thank you for your kind words, everyone..."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Oh... I can see a screen on the chat group... and Is it Uta Onee-san right? I want to be like her when I grow up!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Welcome back Nanoha, you are coming late today."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "I was having PE class, so I really can't open the chat group. Fate-chan also warned me!"

[Railgun Girl]: "It can't be helped. We can't really ignore our surroundings when we are opening the chat group. For example, Miya-san and others can't join the stream since currently checking Kaito's room to find something-- Oops! I shouldn't say that."

...

Kaito who saw Misaka's chat suddenly panicked and immediately mentioned all the girls who were close to him in the base world. Uta giggled seeing Kaito's panic reaction along with the rest of the chat group members, only Est ignored her master's predicament and keep munching the cookies in the jar.

...

[Owner]: "That's a breach of privacy! @Scarlet Devil Headmaid, @Queen of Sekirei, @Number 7 Sekirei!"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Yes, master?"

[Owner]: "What are you all doing in my room?!"

[Number 7 Sekirei]: "We are doing treasure hunting."

[Owner]: "In my room?! There are no valuable things inside my room!"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Ara~ But your room full of treasure, Kaito-san. Your clothes, your pillow, your underwear--"

[Number 7 Sekirei]: "I got the master plain white T-shirt."

[Owner]: "That's stealing! Don't take them away!"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Don't worry. We are also going to leave our underwear to make it fair trade, master."

[Owner]: "...I don't ask about that, though?"

[Caped Baldy]: "Kaito..."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "So you didn't reject the idea of trade. I see."

[Railgun Girl]: "You are disappointed me, Kaito."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Owner... don't be pervert."

[Owner]: "Damn it, just about my luck? Anyway, get out of my room, girls!"

...

=====

After persuading his girls for a while, Kaito finally managed to get them out of his room (Kaito even spent a point asking the system, making sure they were really in the room). Surely after that, Kaito started explaining all the known feature and purpose of the chat group to Uta, with the help of everyone from within the stream. 

He also didn't forget explained to Uta about the whole chat group's current goal to develop the base world to a place where they could happily living together in the future. When Uta hear it, she can't help but admire the existence of the chat group more, while also acknowledge Kaito as a good man who set a such goal for the chat group to reach.

After all, in the memories, Uta also wanted to the same thing, except it was going in a very wrong way.

 

I didn't want to go detail in explain chat group feature and goal again to Uta since it would be stupid for me to go over and over again write the same thing that has been well explained in the past. 

Imagine if I need to do that for every time new members joining lol (that would be a good way to boost word count but why I need to do that? lol)

Anyway, If you notice a lot of mistake in nowadays, I am sorry! I haven't edited any new chapter yet due to how busy I am working these day. (Gotta need to write full report for business trip and havent done it)

73