53. Meet the Last Member.
2.4k 5 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

On the next day, From the early morning, most of the members who have responsibilities are already busy as they prepared for the meeting that would be held on the base world today.

...

Sakuya already cleaned all over the place using her ability and even prepared more room in the 'mansion' to use since today they are going to have new people who are going to join them.

Erina came with Arato, her secretary during breakfast time and bring a lot of ingredients with them. Both of them went to the kitchen immediately to prepare their dishes, and Sakuya also followed them shortly after to help.

Miya and Kazehana are taking care of the farm and garden on the outside, and taking some veggies that they could use as ingredients/

Misaka Mikoto helped decorate the stage that would soon Uta use for singing, alongside Nico Robin using her devil fruit ability to make things easier. 

Akitsu and Saitama was the one who greet the rest of the member who came to the base world since Kaito was busy.

As for Nanoha and Crocodile, both waited quietly in the meeting room since one of them is too small to help, and the other one was too lazy to offer any help. 

...

About Kaito himself, obviously, he went to the One Piece World again for more than hours and picked up Uta and her caretaker Gordon to the base world as they already promised yesterday. Along the way, Kaito also went hunting a few sea monsters a bit in that world, wondering if Erina could make great sashimi out of them and serve them during the feast.

*BLINK*

...!!

The moment Kaito comes back to the base world, he quickly welcomes both Uta and Gordon who looks surprised about how beautiful the place they are going to live in now. (They have appeared beside the lake)

"Welcome you two, to our base world" Kaito said as he open his arm wide for the introduction.

"Is it really a different world? We will be living here from now on?" Gordon asked while clearly bewildered. Uta has explained to him the existence of a chat group and the base world but even so, it doesn't make him any less confused about the situation.

"Yes. Sakuya should have already prepared the room for each of you." Kaito nodded.

Using the feeling between summoner and master, Kaito quickly calls Sakuya, who immediately appears beside him a second later. This quickly startled both Uta and Gordon together, although Uta was less shocked since the chat group already told her existence.

"So, is it [Scarlet Devil Headmaid] in the chat group? She is really beautiful!" Uta praised, and looked at Sakuya who looks great in her maid uniform.

"Thanks for the praise, Uta-san." Sakuya smiled and humbly replied.

Kaito turn to his maid and curiously asked, "Sakuya. How is the preparation? Is everyone going well?"

Kaito could see on the other side the stage seems to have been set and the farm has almost done getting tidied up, but he doesn't know the situation inside the mansion. Kaito also wondered if there is something he could help, with so that today's meeting would run smoothly without a problem.

"Everything went very well and even the dishes should be ready soon" Sakuya reported.

"Is there anything I could help with?" Kaito asked again.

"How about...  greet all the members that haven't come yet, Master" Sakuya suggested.

Kaito quickly agree with Sakuya suggestion and asked, "Got it. How many of them are still not here?" 

"Only 2 new members, the rest of the members is already here" Sakuya answered.

"Include Itachi-san?" 

Kaito can't help but be surprised that Itachi was actually able to visit here. Since the first time the chat group opened this world, Itachi has never been visiting this world at all as he told us that he doesn't want to make Akatsuki suspicious of him.

"Yes, Right now, Kazehana having her time with Itachi in his room. We really shouldn't disturb them." Sakuya explained.

"I know. I also support the relationship between them, as I really wanted to Itachi become happy." Kaito replied.

After that, Both Uta and Gordon quietly followed Sakuya to the mansion as she is going to show them where they are going to live now. Kaito wanted to follow along, but got canceled as [Mage of Exodus] apparently wanted to teleport to him in the base world 

*DING*

=====

[Mage of Exodus requested to be teleported near your location in the base world!]

=====

...

>>>>>

After accepting the request and waiting for a minute alone on the lakeside, a bright light appeared in front of Kaito... Which revealed a young girl about the same age as Kaito wearing a school uniform after it disappeared. Kaito quickly recognized her immediately as Fuwa Aika, the new member that he just talk with last night.

"Welcome to the base world, Fuwa Aika-san." Kaito said with a friendly smile while also offering a handshake.

"Just call me Aika or Exodus. I don't mind." Aika answered as she accepted Kaito's handshake.

"Aika, then."

"You look similar to my old brother, Owner. In appearance." Fuwa Aika commented with curiosity.

"Well, not all blondes are similar though." 

"That's true." Aika nodded and then asked, "So, where I should go to meet everyone else, Owner?"

Kaito who is surprised that Aika doesn't seem curious at all after coming here can't help asking, "You are not confused or surprised at all about the fact you have coming to another world, don't you?" 

"I mean, I have been extraordinary from the moment I was born with Exodus power. There are not a lot of things that could surprise me at this point, Owner-kun." Aika answered.

"Make sense." Kaito nodded, knowing her circumstances, "Alright, follow me to meet other members, it shouldn't be too long before the meeting is started." Kaito explained as begin to walk away but then Aika suddenly grabbed his hand, which made him feel curious.

"Aika-san?"

"Before that, Owner. I have watched the memories you share about my world" 

Kaito quickly understand what she mean, stop walking, and replied, "I see... Your conclusion? Do you still want to die?"

Aika hold Kaito's hand tightly and with a serious look, she answered, "I will still do the same thing as in the memories... If it means Mahiro and Yoshino could live and have a happy end." 

"...Sigh, another one." 

Hearing Aika's serious answer, Kaito scratches his head with a troubled expression. Last night, he already got the feeling that she would make the same decision and Kaito could tell it would be useless trying to stop her. After all, the girl in front of him was able to kill herself and her own parents without hesitation in the original, for the sake of people she did care about.

In a way, she really resembled Itachi and Kaito wondered if the chat group is going to put a lot of similar people like them in the future.

(A/N: The answer is mostly yes, lmao)

...

"You are not trying to stop me?" Aika asked with a surprised tone. She thought that Kaito is going to preach and reprimand her, but he seems to be rather supportive of her stupid decision.

"You are not the first member that wanted to kill themselves. And I have a way to let you die temporarily, and resurrect you back to living." Kaito explained. 

What he thought right now is using the same treatment as Itachi, letting her die, preserving her body and soul using system point (Kaito have asked it and it's possible) and then he could always resurrect them back with Evil Pieces later when he got them.

"So, you plan to resurrect me after I commit suicide?" Aika asked.

"Pretty much it." Kaito nodded.

Listening to Kaito's idea, Aika nodded in understanding and said, "Ok... I don't have any complain as long my brother and Yoshino-san know the fact that I am truly dead."

"Well, you will owe some points for me to do that though." Kaito shrugged.

"Ara~ I thought that your responsibility to keep us alive, Owner-san." Aika teased.

"I do... But it still cost me, you know?"

"Then, I will cost you a point as you hold my hand pretty long, Owner" Aika said with a smug smile.

Kaito quickly released his hand and answered, "You are the one who holds my hand, Aika-san!"

"Ara~ If we said it on the chat group, I think they would rather believe me. Besides, I still have a boyfriend and it was not a good idea to hold someone girlfriend's hand." Aika replied with a witty comment, which made Kaito feel helpless.

Kaito knows that Aika said the truth, especially since his girl would easily believe her lie, and using that, they could tease him furthermore. To make things worse, Kaito knows there is no way he would win argue against Aika, and to agitate her worse is probably a stupid idea.

"You really got a bad personality" Kaito commented with deadpanned expression.

Aika chuckled and replied, "Pffft... What are you talking about, Owner? I am a just normal lovely girl."

"W-Whatever... I will make an exception to not ask for any point, but don't make trouble on me furthermore." Kaito explained. 

It's a loss-making business decision, but Kaito would not hesitate to sacrifice more points to make himself out of the troublesome situation. Kaito already had enough trouble with his girl, and he doesn't want to add more troublesome girls around him.

"Thanks for your understanding, Owner" 

"Sure... Well, let's move--"

As Kaito wanted to introduce her to everyone on here, another notification show up in his sight that really surprised him, stopping Kaito on his walk.

*DING*

=====

[Necromancer requested to be teleported near your location in the base world!]

=====

...??

"What's wrong?" Aika asked as he is curious why Kaito froze in place.

Kaito turn around and answered, "Ah, I just received notification the last new member is coming."

"The person who using [Necromancer] nickname?" Aika guessed, which was followed by a nod from Kaito.

A second later, a bright light pillar appeared in front of Kaito and Aika, revealing a young girl with long white hair and purple eyes, wearing knight armor while also holding a scythe in her right hand. In a way, she is a similar person to Est except can't talk and is more developed than her.

Yuu

...

The moment Kaito looked at the appearance of [Necromancer], He easily recognized the identity of the girl in front of him since his cursed chainsaw was coming from her world. Not to mention, she is the main heroine of that world and her ability is kind of strong even among the chat group members... it would be a lie if it's not making Kaito feel excited.

"This girl... I should realize her identity the moment I saw her nickname." Kaito muttered.

Aika who hear what Kaito said turned to him and asked, "Is this the new member, Owner? She does like someone who comes out of a fantasy world."

Kaito nodded and slightly bow her head in greeting, "Welcome to the base world and chat group, Eucliwood Hellscythe-san."

The girl nodded at Kaito's words and lowered her scythe while also bowing her head at Kaito without saying anything. Aika immediately notice the girl seems not to reply back, quickly caught what happen, and said in low voice,  "Does she can't talk?" 

Kaito nodded and explained, "Her circumstances are complicated. Give me a second."

Kaito quickly retrieve something in the inventory which is a plain notebook and pen he got from M.B.I during his visit. 

"Here, you can try to write what you want to say." Kaito extended his hand, and give it to Yuu which she immediately accepts.

'Can you read this?Yuu shows her writing.

"Yes." Kaito nodded and asked, "Can I call you Yuu-san? Your full name is too long, you know?"

'No problem, Owner' Yuu quickly write her answer.

Looking Kaito has no problem communicating with Yuu, Aika who was curious suddenly asked, "Yuu-san, do you know me?"

'I know every member in the chat group. I have been watching everyone quietly since I have joined' 

"Un! Then, why you don't say anything in the chat group?" Aika continues to ask.

'I was afraid about my ability worked and ruined it, Owner should know about this

Looking at the answer Yuu provided, she turn around to Kaito and asked, "Owner?"

"Yeah, As I said her circumstances are complicated" Kaito smiled wryly and continue said to Yuu with confidence, "But to be honest, your ability shouldn't work on the chat group system itself. You can try to talk inside and nothing will be affected by your power. I am sure about that"

Kaito was sure about her power won't affect the chat group in any way, as he just asked the system just now. 

However, it seems Yuu doesn't seem to believe him and just titled her head in confusion. Kaito who knows that she is afraid of her own power knows that it wouldn't be easy to convince her, and he believes it was his job to guide a new member. 

It was then, Kaito realize he spend too much time on convinced Yuu, considering Sakuya called that the meeting is about to start.

...

>>>>>

 

70