88. Enjoyable Breakfast and Date Proposal.
1.4k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Kaito was done cooking the breakfast, he immediately asked the servant around to help him bring them to the dining table. When he arrived at the dining table, some of Riser's peerage members seems already waiting for him there. Thanks to the chat group system's superior memory effect, despite haven't seen them for 2 years, Kaito doesn't forget any of their identity. 

Looking that Ravel seems already waiting for him, Kaito bowed his head slightly and said, "Ravel-sama, Good morning. I am sorry if the breakfast comes a bit too late." 

Hearing someone call her, Ravel--- a beautiful young girl with blonde twin-tail hair quickly turns at Kaito and greets him back  "Good morning, Kaito. I didn't expect you would take initiative to make breakfast."

"Hello, Boy. No wonder you didn't show up on the training ground today." (Siris)

"Indeed, Siris. You deserve our praise to do this far for everyone." (Karlamine)

"Good morning.  " (Mira)

""Chainsaw Brother!"" (Ile and Nel)

Seeing all the peerage members welcoming him, Kaito felt touched and smiled. Even though Riser is not the ideal peerage king, it is undeniable that in his peerage there are still many people who care for one another. Especially for Ravel, after seeing her smile, Kaito is now even more determined to not let the original future happen.

"Hello everyone." Kaito greets all of them back, "I just want to express how fortunate am I to everyone here, especially to Ravel-sama."

"Thank you, Kaito. It must be quite troublesome for you to make it."

"Don't worry, It's just a normal simple western breakfast." 

Ravel looked at the bacon and omelet that has been served on the table... and immediately doubt his statement of a 'simple breakfast'. Since she was born, Ravel has been exposed to many cuisines and dishes from around the world, but her instinct told Ravel that this would taste amazing. For some reason, just by looking at and smelling it, her mouth is beginning to salivate... which is never happened before in her entire life. 

"Is that so... But from the smell, it looks appetizing." Ravel sincerely praised.

"I agree." Siris added.

"I can't wait to taste what my junior created!" Karlamine followed.

"Ravel-sama, when could we start?!" (Ile)

"Yes, this must be very delicious." (Nel)

"Thank you."

Looking at the enthusiastic members, Kaito didn't bloat and kept himself humble, remembering his status in the peerage. Although Kaito has become much stronger than he use to be, revealing it blatantly to others would be a stupid move-- especially when everyone knows how weak he was yesterday (time in this world).

So, he plan to keep his strength hidden for now, at least until it was needed.

...

"Well, Kaito. Please sit down so we can start the breakfast." Ravel ordered.

"Thank you, Ravel-sama."

Hearing her order, Kaito quickly sits on his seat beside Ravel. Looking that the peerage is still incomplete, especially since Riser is nowhere to be seen, he turned to Ravel and asked, "Is it okay to not wait Riser-sama?"

Ravel shook her head and answered, "Just leave their portion later. The breakfast would become cold soon if we wait for my brother. You already leaving it for them, right?"

"Yes, Ravel-sama."

"Then, there is no problem."

Kaito who had expected this to happen already made all the portions for all the members and told the maids to save them for them. Kaito even made portions for some of the maids who help him, and they were grateful for what Kaito did for them.

"Let's start eating."

""Yes.""

...

Hearing Ravel's order, all the peerage members at the table including Kaito himself swiftly ate the breakfast in front of them... couldn't wait to taste the taste of the breakfast Kaito made. Kaito was also curious about the taste of the dishes made using Erina's skills, whether they would be as good as Erina's own or not.

As the result, Kaito couldn't tell whether it was the same or not, but it was definitely much more delicious than he cook without Erina's skill. After the first bite, all peerage members were immediately amazed by the taste of the breakfast Kaito made. 

...

"How does the bacon become this delicious!" (Siris)

"This might be the most delicious thing I have ever tasted!" (Karlamine)

"You should be our cook from now on!" (Mira)

""Onii-san, you are amazing!"" (Ile/Nel)

...

Hearing all the compliments from them, Kaito blushed and just kept silent-- because he was also surprised by the taste of the breakfast that was made. Kaito thought about buying her skills directly later... considering all of the praise and usefulness of the skill itself. Although this cooking skill does not increase Kaito's strength, it can be used to satisfy the hearts of other people he cares about, such as the girls in his group later.

>>>>>

After enjoying the breakfast that Kaito made, all peerage members felt very satisfied and happy to be able to taste such delicious food in the morning.

"I have decided! Kaito, you will be our cook from now on!" Ravel quickly suggested, which was quickly approved by everyone in the room.

""Agree!""

Kaito who heard Ravel's suggestion, just wryly smiled and replied, "But I am also a Riser-sama peerage member..."

"I don't think it would be a problem. I will tell my brother later." Ravel answered confidently, determined to make Kaito their cook from now on.

"I will also help persuade Riser-sama." Siris added.

"Me too." Karlamine followed.

"Yup, there is no way I would let him go." Mira also followed.

"Uhh..."

...

Seeing the enthusiastic response from the members, Kaito was sweating anxiously, at a loss as to how he should make them forget this idea. After all, Kaito doesn't plan to remain a member of Riser's peerage in the future-- because having his own peerage is a mandatory goal that he must achieve in this world.

"Anyway Kaito, do you have any plans today?" Ravel suddenly asked, calling him out of his own thought.

"Umm, aside from training-- I don't think I have any other plan." Kaito vaguely replied. He knows that he needs to set daily tasks later, especially since Erina and other chat group members should still be waiting for him in the chat group.

Hearing his answer, Ravel quickly become excited and said, "Then, you should follow me to the human world today! We are going to get you a new ID card and a new handphone!" 

"Ah!" 

Kaito quickly remember that it seems his ID card and handphone were gone from this world. Just earlier, he thought to get a new handphone as soon as possible-- but he never thought that Ravel seems wanted to buy him a new one. This situation is indeed too good for Kaito, and he begins to doubt whether his bad luck is gone now.

"Is it really okay?" 

"Of course it is okay!" Ravel answered and explained, "My brother plans to visit the human world today as always. While he is doing his own 'business' with the rest, we can go somewhere together, and unlike the last time you should be able to protect me with your sacred gear."

...!!

'Alone with Ravel-sama, isn't this a fucking date?! And isn't this a great chance to laid out my first plan?!' 

Kaito who actually needs time to be alone with Ravel didn't expect that the chance literally coming so soon. One of his core plans was to invite Ravel to the chat group, and the date was the perfect moment to do it, in case Ravel need a lot of explanation about it.

Even though Kaito should be happy with the situation, he can't help but feel really concerned. The last time Kaito's luck was good like this, he got a cursed chainsaw which forced him to turn into a magical girl... and it was a terrible experience. He was afraid of what kind of bad luck would happen to him soon-- knowing how his luck worked. 

Still, there is nothing wrong with Ravel's invitation so Kaito could only agree with her. The chance is there, and he is not stupid to waste it. After all, the faster Kaito achieved his goal, the faster his girls were able to come to this world safely.

Kaito didn't know that his premonition was right, and soon he would know what kind of accident soon befall him with Ravel.

>>>>>

Feel like a filler, but I don't know what to say lol.

Sorry for the long-time update, my period of mourning is a bit too long... plus I have been busy working lately, plus again I got a bit writer-blocked.

Yeah.

 

 

 

45