Entity
1.7k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A deep devilish laugh followed up on Leo proclaiming that he wanted revenge.
"Hahahah! Great! This is exactly what I wanted!" proclaimed the voice again.
Suddenly, the black abyss around Leo shattered, turning into a white void.

The feeling of drowning disappeared as he looked around the white void.
In front of Leo stood Lynn, looking him deep in the eyes.
"You truly are the trash of the world, I did you a favor by getting rid of you." spoke Lynn.

Leo didn't hide his anger and dashed towards Lynn, throwing a punch towards her face.
However, the moment the fist connected with Lynn's face, she disappeared into a black smoke before reappearing a couple of meters away from Leo.
This time Lynn let out the same laugh that Leo heard in the abyss.
"How delightful you are!" proclaimed Lynn in the same devilish voice from earlier.

Leo was both afraid and intrigued.
"What are you?!" asked Leo.
Lynn dissolved and turned into a cloud of black smoke again, but this time the smoke took a roughly humanoid form.

"I go by many names, but you may refer to me simply as Sogrith, the reason you are here is because I have an offer for you."
Leo was still on guard.
"And what is that offer.
"I am offering you your chance to fulfill your last wish, to cleanse the world and usher in a new era of humanity, one which is clean."

"You still haven't answered my question, what are you?" asked Leo.
Sogrith laughed.
"You are incapable of fully comprehending what I am, if I truly show you what I am you would go insane, nothing from your previous life would be able to compare to it. Death would be the only thing you desire if I told you, so it is better that I don't. You can see me as a very powerful SCP, it is the easiest way I can explain it to you." said Sogrith.

Leo's heart trembled upon realising what he was dealing with.
"W-why are you offering me this chance?" asked Leo.
"Because I want to offer you the chance of redemption." said Sogrith.

However, Leo wasn't believing it.
"Quit the bullshit, you aren't the kind of creature that believes in justice, that much I know for sure. Give me your true fucking reason." said Leo.
Sogrith was slightly annoyed by Leo as the black fog-like substance from his body started leaking onto the "floor" of the white abyss.

"I guess you figured it out, fine. I won't hold my cards to myself, to put it simply, I am trapped." responded Sogrith.
"What do you mean, trapped?" asked Leo.
"It is a very long story, but to simplify it, I got sealed here as a result of my actions and I have been attempting to escape for the past five thousand years. At first, I tried brute forcing my way out, but it only resulted in me wasting my powers and growing weak.
I get stronger by feeding off the negative emotions secreted by you humans, those who worship me also give me more strength. Over the years I have lost most of my power and my range of absorption dwindled, resulting in the sorry state I am in now." said Sogrith.

"Then why do you offer me the chance of revenge?' asked Leo.
"There will be multiple conditions, as I am using some of my last strength to reincarnate you." said Sogrith.
"And those conditions are?"
"First of all, you will be collecting negative emotions for me."

Leo was confused.
"And how do I do that?" asked Leo.
"I will be embedding you with the last bit of my absorption range that I have, meaning that all negative emotions secreted around you will be absorbed by me in the end. I want you to cause suffering, Leo. Make them feel true despair, anger, just like you felt when you got betrayed and died.
Leo questioned if he wanted to do it for a while, since he really wasn't that kind of person.

"Remember Leo, this is all needed to achieve the vision of the world that you want, to cleanse the world, and rid it of those who are corrupted."

50