17. Stupid Feng Quan
768 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The thought of accepting their parent’s differential treatment had never crossed in Feng Quan’s mind even once. Every single time she tried to go against Feng Hao Shui, her parent would unreasonably punish her while Feng Hao Shui could get off with light punishment.

This just made that brat even naughtier and braver.

“Coward,” Feng Quan spat out.

From behind, Feng Zhu Liu walked out. She saw her older sister’s unstable emotion and snickered. “Imperial First Sister is the one who’s too brave. We won’t be able to do the same as you.”

After saying that, Feng Zhu Liu also walked away with no intention of staying close to her sister anymore. She had good teacher and nanny who had been helping her ever since she was young and taught her many things.

To deal with someone as stupid as Feng Quan, all she had to do was to say a few words of provocation and it would be more than enough.

As for Feng Ning…

There was no need to deal with someone who would never amount to anything. She was not worth any attention and naturally would never be with her condition. Since Feng Ning herself was staying like a recluse, Feng Zhu Liu naturally would not bother with the other party.

It would only look like she was bullying a disabled.

Feng Quan gritted her teeth as she watched her younger sister walked away. Even though Feng Zhu Liu was 8 years younger than her, she felt that this sister was the most annoying from all the others.

The only exception was her younger brother.

“Miss,” her maidservant called.

“Let’s go back.”

As Feng Quan walked towards her own residence, she saw Feng Hao Shui who stood not far from where her residence was. She felt that her patience was all used up when she saw her younger brother.

“Imperial First Sister, I heard that Imperial Brother in law sent quite a lot of gifts. I would like to take a look if you didn’t mind, Imperial First Sister,” Feng Hao Shui said with a smile.

Feng Quan narrowed her eyes and waved her hand, “If Imperial Brother wants to, Imperial Sister will not stop you.”

“Many thanks, Imperial First Sister.”

As Feng Quan watched Feng Hao Shui entered the carriage, ruthlessness flashed within her eyes. She knew very well that the so called take a look was nothing more than the little brat’s excuse to take what belong to others.

This had happened many times to her and Feng Zhu Liu when they received gifts from others during their birthdays. The only exception was Feng Ning since that girl didn’t even bother to hold a banquet on her own.

‘Since you dare to cover what’s mine, I’ll teach you a little lesson today.’

 

Peony Courtyard

Feng Ning had just returned when she saw her maidservant came from outside. Her expression looked strange while she carried a tray filled with food.

“Your Highness, this servant had brought you dinner.”

Feng Ning nodded.

Xiao Lu paused for a moment then added, “This servant had also seen His Highness entered the carriage to head towards Her Highness Princess Feng Quan’s Residence.”

The palace was big.

It naturally meant that the distance of each residence was quite far and using carriage was normal for them. This was especially for Feng Quan, who was moved to the furthest residence after she created trouble two years ago.

Hearing that, Feng Ning rubbed her forehead. Her younger brother’s ability to attract jealousy was so ridiculously high that she didn’t know what to say. Didn’t he know that by being so high profile and all, he would instead attract so much hate from the others?

But the little brat didn’t seem to care at all.

“Take turn to guard tonight. I’ll dress fully when resting today.”

Xiao Yu’s expression was solemn when she read out the instruction that Feng Ning gave out. Even though Feng Ning didn’t say anything explicit, she knew that there might be some problem that required her to go out in the middle of the night.

Dressing so thinly… would be inappropriate later.

As the night continued, Feng Ning was having her night snack and read some books. She didn’t usually sleep so early. Probably, it was because the habit from her previous life where she had to sleep past midnight in order to be able to work enough to feed herself.

Life was so hard.

And lonelier than here.

Xiao Yu stepped forward and poured water for Feng Ning. “Your Highness, it’s already late. Reading with candle until late at night will hurt your eyes.”

Feng Ning nodded.

it was really inconvenient without lamp. The candle would naturally decrease with time and Feng Ning would have to change it from time to time. It was really hard for her to continue reading.

However, she hadn’t even had the time to nod her head when there were screams from outside. Glancing out, Feng Ning expected that her elder sister’s temper flared up because of her younger brother’s antic.

And this time, it might be even worse.

Years of hatred + envy + arrogance + in her territory.

With those factors in consideration, it was not strange that Feng Quan would not be able to hold herself back in front of her younger brother.

Feng Ning waved her hand and the servants quickly helped her up.

“Your Highness, is it really necessary for you to go there?” Xiao Yu asked worriedly.

Feng Ning patted Xiao Yu’s hand to reassure the other party. She knew that if she didn’t head over there, they would question her. The residence where Feng Quan stayed was not that far from hers, so it would only take a quarter of incense stick of walking at most.

Well, when she reached there, the main event would have already finished.

It didn’t matter either way. She was not really interested to see real life drama. She had enough watched so many blood coughing dramas that tested one’s blood rate back in her previous life. Many of them were quite realistic to the life she had right now.

But naturally with more battles of blades.

It was because the Emperor was so paranoid that the number of Imperial Family members were not as many as those dramas.

Still, Feng Ning didn’t really like to listen to watch drama occurring directly. It was even more so when they could directly involve her.

“Your Highness, we’ve arrived.”

Feng Ning nodded.

She looked at the chaos in front of them and then looked at Feng Zhu Liu, who had somehow arrived faster. From the look in her eyes, it was clear that she was exceptionally excited and trying to suppress it with a look of concern.

Indeed, she was too young to scheme like this.

‘So impatient.’

“Mother, she tried to kill me! Mother!” Feng Hao Shui was crying so pitifully as he tried to reach towards his mother. His voice was so high pitched that it could defeat even opera singer.

“That’s not what happened!” Feng Quan snapped angrily. She might be annoyed by Feng Hao Shui, but she would not try to kill him so openly like that either. What she wanted was simply to teach him a lesson.

Who would have thought that Feng Hao Shui was so weak that he couldn’t even handle having the gift fall on top of him?

He was crying so pitifully.

If not for the guards pulling him up, he would have already cried until it formed rivers in this place.

Lin Xie Ya was naturally more biased towards her son. She looked at Feng Quan fiercely. “This is your residence, Feng Quan. Did you not tidy up your room to the point that the decoration falls down like this?”

“Imperial Mother, I didn’t do it in purpose.”

“It would be better if you didn’t. Bring him to the main palace and also sent an Imperial Doctor to come.” Lin Xie Ya looked at her first daughter. “Take care of your residence well. Don’t let her servants get out of this residence! I’ll personally interrogate each and every one of them.”

14