CH 9 : Spring
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Chapter contains R-18 content

Fang took the seat in helm station (driver's place in the Infernal War Machine) and checked the two rings he got from the man.

He took a dagger and made a small cut in a finger. Then dropped blood on the two rings, he didn't know whether it would work like the Ring from his mother. He couldn't feel anything from Ring of Spell Storing, but the ring of weapon storing glowed - he felt a bond created.

He tried to concentrate on the Ring of Weapon Storing to see through the content, and a screen appeared in front of his eyes. The items stored in the ring were listed in the screen. There were few swords and a pair of daggers and a rope .

He mentally commanded to take out the weapons one by one. The swords were rare grade, he was not much interested to use sword, these would get good money by selling them. 

He checked the dagger pair - they were beautifully ornate, blade was made of some kind of black metal , handle made of onyx and wood. Wisps of shadow coming from the blade of two daggers.

Spoiler

Death's Kiss

Weapon (Dagger),  very rare (requires attunement by a rogue).

Made of Infernal Iron.

ATK. +1, DMG +1

Damage : 1-4 piercing damage and extra 1-4 necrotic damage. Sneak Attack gives extra 1-6 necrotic damage.

[collapse]

"What a good pair of daggers, and it gives +1 ATK. That means 5% more chance to hit. Let alone the +1 damage and extra necrotic damage. Really, Death's Kiss " Fang didn't delay to drop blood to create bond.

Then he checked the rope.

Spoiler

Pash of Python

Wondrous Item, Rare

AC : 20

HP : 20

60 feet long rope, spotted like a Python snake. Can be used as weapon and utility.

Can be commanded to entangle and paralyse the enemy.

Can be commanded to knot, unknot, fasten, unfasten or coil itself to carry. Grants advantage to make the climb.

The rope regains 1 HP every 5 minutes as long as it has at least 1 HP. When HP drops to 0, it will be destroyed.

[collapse]

A muffled groan came from behind. Fang looked back - the lady made the sound while moving.

"Lily , is she healed ?"

Lily floated back to him, "I just healed the wound. She burnt her blood essence, also suffered internal damage. I can help healing the internal damage, but replenishing the blood is difficult. We won't find the necessary elixirs. Also there's another problem. She was fed a very strong aphrodisiac. Coupled with the blood essence burning, its a very critical condition. You have to relieve her to save her ."

"What ? Relieve her ? Are you meaning what I'm thinking you have meant ?"

"What have you thought ? It's straight forward. Your spring has come."

"You are a Hollyphant, right. A holly celestial being. How come you are so .. ?"

"So... what ?"

"Nothing. I can't do that. That woman will kill me after getting well." The scene of the attack burning her blood essence appeared in Fang's mind

"Do what you wish. Another thing, you would be benefited a lot if you get the primordial yin from her. She is much much stronger than you and cultivated in a specific art which made her perfect for dual cultivation partner ."

"Yeah , that guy before said something like that. And the woman burned her life essence rather than accept him"

"Fang, you know, you have to grab every opportunity here to become strong. And you have an opportunity now. The woman will be weak, she won't be able to kill you in near future. And I'm here with you, you know ?"

"Are you a devil in disguise ?"

Lily huffed with her trunk in response and floated away.

Fang looked at the woman, she was still unconscious, but her skin was getting ruddy after being cast Healing and Cure spell from Lily. Her hand started to move, seemed like she is gaining consciousness.

He watched with astonishment - her one hand was sliding down to the nether region and the other hand going up to her bossom. She started to rub , the clothes could no longer cover the regions that should be covered because of her unconscious assault. Soon the two big white rabbits and the secret garden were revealed with all their glories in front of Fang's eyes. The woman was still unconscious, face was becoming redder and redder, nose covered with beads of perspiration, low moans could be heard from from her slightly parted red lips.

Fang felt his little brother waking up and struggling to get free, well it was very natural - watching this fairy like woman's unconscious attempt to relieve herself and hearing the low moans. He looked back to Lily, "Are you sure she can't relieve herself to weir down the aphrodisiac effect ?"

"She needs Yang Qi there . The aphrodisiac is not normal. I think it is a preparation from Demonic cult , to pluck Yin Qi from virgin woman with a demonic dual cultivation method. If that guy was successful, I'm quite sure that this woman would lose all her potentiality and just become a cultivation furnace"

"And what will happen if I do the ... job ?"

"You will nourish her, and you are harmless, not knowing the cultivation method"

"Sigh, it's not like that I'm not a gentleman, but I want to save her, I'll do what I need to do . You understand, Lily ?" Fang's little brother got more energetic when he told this .

"I believe you, Fang. You are not a degenerate pervert", Lily nodded with her trunk seriously. But he could easily discern the sarcastic tone.

[...]

"Hey buddy ! You ok ?"

"Its so cold inside her" , Fang told with great pain.

Lily narrowed her eyes hearing it. "I underestimated the potency of the drug . Her Yin Qi has gone berserk. You, you have cum inside her, quick !"

"How, its frozen ? I lost my feeling down there, only thing I can feel is pulse of pain ."

"Wait !" Lily touched his rod with her trunk, "I can't believe I'm doing this".

Light sparkle flowed out from the trunk, Fang's pain was mitigated to some degree. The inside of the woman that wrapped her member tightly in search of warmth was losen slightly, he pulled out his rod. He looked at it - there were blood blisters and blue grey discoloration of the skin. Soon it started to lose its hardness. Lily's trunk wrapped it around "You can't stop midway". She moved her trunk wrapping his rod . 

"Lily ! Leave me alone !"

"I'm doing it for your own good. You have to suppress the yin essence that entered you, don't give up. Otherwise Your yang will be suppressed , you will lose the ability to get a boner, and constitution will be severely affected"

"What ?" Fang screamed in fear of losing his little brother's vitality.

[...]

 A blue screen appeared before his eyes

You obtained Primordial Yin of higher level Awakened with special Pure Yin Physic. Constitution +5.

Fang felt someone staring at him intensely , he raised his head from the soft bossom and saw two beautiful but sharp eyes staring at him. Those were the eyes of the woman - after few seconds, the eyes lost the color and closed again.

"Lily ! I think she was just awake"

"Yeah, she got back consciousness for few seconds after getting your yang essence. The effect of aphrodisiac is almost ended with your successful mating, congrats. But the berserk yin qi is still wracking havoc inside her. Your yang essence was not enough to alleviate the condition. You have to continue nourish her with your yang essence "

"Continue this , now?" He gulped . "How many times ?"

"Until her condition is well, and you no longer feel cold entering her. Don't worry, no need to do the session back to back, but at least once a day, the more the better. You are very low level compared to her, so you have to put effort more. And you will get benefit too, its mutual dual cultivation - supplementing each other with yin and yang."

Fang got up from the soft body and took a good look again. She was not now lying calmly, eyes were shut peacefully. Her nether region was a mess with blood and their essence. "Lily,  heal her", he took a torn piece robe and wiped out the place.

"Don't worry, she was healed by the light sparkle when I was helping you"

"OK, thanks for everything, Lily. Without you, I would die today " He then covered the woman with the robe - whatever remaining. And then put on his clothes and took a seat, "I'm taking a rest. It's not spring, Lily. It's a long winter ahead", he shivered remembering the cold burn he suffered .

Lily touched his face with trunk, "Sorry Fang, I didn't anticipate this. Take a good rest"

He hold the trunk and then pulled her to his embrace. Lily didn't resist and snuggled on his chest sitting on his lap. Fang rested his head on her - the soft fur was very comforting, soon he fell asleep.

Thanks for reading the chapter. [...] means encoded smut contents , which are decoded in my "Buy me a Coffee" or "Patreon" page.

Join Discord Server for chapter update and hang out.

Buy me a Coffee ☕ to support.

2