Chapter Two
4.5k 9 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Danya made her way into the city proper, not passing a single person due to the late hour. She hoped that there would still be people drinking at the bars.

She was greeted by raucous laughter and spirited music as she entered a somewhat seedy-looking bar. She walked forward, scanning the crowd for a target. Dozens of gazes landed on her body, causing her to shiver. Mmmmm, just being looked at is enough to produce lust energy!

Danya bit her lip and homed in on the most potent energy source. She thought that this person would be the most powerful in the room or at least the most lustful. Both options appealed to her at the moment. Regardless of which it was, she was confident that she'd be having a very pleasurable night.

Her target was a tall and somewhat attractive man with a large, robust build. He was sitting across from a cloaked figure. She made eye contact with the man and sauntered over.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

The man grinned and nodded, gesturing for her to sit next to him on the bench.

Danya smiled salaciously and sat, sidling up to the man. Before she could speak, the woman across the table huffed and exclaimed, "Brother! We don't have time for any frivolities! We have important business in the morning!"

Still grinning, the man replied, "Nonsense, Alya! There's always time to entertain a beautiful woman!"

The now named Alya scoffed and downed the remainder of her drink before standing and storming off, "Whatever! You had better be up and ready on time!"

The man shook his head, chuckling, before wrapping an arm around Danya's shoulders and speaking, "Well, now that my killjoy of a sister is gone. The name's Joz. How can I be of service?"

Danya decided to skip the pleasantries and jump right in. She stroked the already forming bulge in his pants and replied, "I'm Danya. How about we head to your room, and talk about what you can do for me there?"

Choking on his drink, Joz coughed before responding, "Well. That was direct! My room's upstairs, first on the right." He stood, gesturing for Danya to follow before walking towards a set of stairs to the side of the bar.

Smirking, Danya stepped around him and took the stairs first, putting an extra sway into her hips as she did so. Anticipation for what was to come had soaked her panties, and she didn't mind ensuring that he was informed.

I can't believe that I have no issues doing all this! I would have never had the confidence before! Danya thought as she entered through the door to Joz's room.

Joz's jaw dropped as he entered to see Danya leaning over the bed, gently stroking her glistening lips. She swayed her hips from side to side, her skirt and panties around her ankles.

Quickly removing his pants, Joz moved behind her with quick steps. Grasping her hips with one hand, he guided himself into her with the other. He sheathed himself inside her entirely without hesitation, unable to resist her body.

Danya moaned as she felt him inside her. Despite being her first time, her new succubus body ensured that she felt no discomfort, only incredible pleasure.

Her breathing quickly became ragged as Joz began pounding away at a rapid pace.

"Oh, gods! So gooood!" Danya moaned.

Eventually, she managed to gain a semblance of control over herself and started to move with Joz. Angling her hips and thrusting back against him, ensuring that he reached as deeply into her as possible.

"Fuck! Your pussy is too good! I'm not going to last much longer!" Joz exclaimed as the addition of Danya's movements brought him to the precipice. "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Danya moaned again as she felt his cock begin to throb inside her. She slammed back against him as hard as she could, pushing him into her depths and directly past his limit.

Her entire body locked up as heat spilled into her. She stayed frozen for several long seconds, barely able to move before the orgasm released her. Joz's slowly softening member slid out of her as she collapsed forward onto the bed.

Sitting on the bed next to her, Joz exclaimed, "Damn girl! That was the best I've had in a long time. Hell, probably the best ever."

Danya grinned and replied as she sat up, "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did."

As Joz opened his mouth to continue, Danya stood, pulled up her skirt and panties, and walked to the door.

"Thanks for the fuck! Maybe I'll see you around!" She stated with a wave as she left the room, ignoring Joz's gobsmacked expression.

Danya quickly left the bar and headed toward her school, intending to find somewhere secluded on campus to process the massive amount of lust energy that she'd gained.

She arrived within a few minutes and found an unused classroom. It was empty of any furnishings but would work for her purpose. Locking the door behind her, she sighed and sat against the wall next to it.

I can still feel the heat from his cum inside me! Danya mused to herself, holding a hand over her abdomen. My body also feels uncomfortably stuffed with energy, almost to the point of pain. I wonder if it's because that guy was stronger than he looked. I don't think such a quick fuck would typically produce so much energy...

Now for the complicated part. I need to figure out how to use all this energy. The skill says I have to direct it towards my stats. I guess I should start with meditation and figure out how to control it.

Danya quickly sat and began to meditate. She did as she had been taught in school and started visualizing her body. It was the first time she'd done so since gaining her class, and she was awed by what she saw. The sight of mana flowing through her body was a view even more beautiful than she had imagined.

A calm, soft blue energy flowed through her body. It followed a path alongside her circulatory system and pulsed at a slow, random rate.

Danya was mesmerized for several minutes before she realized that as a newly awakened, her mana should be largely contained within its core. Investigating this particularity, she then noticed that her mana followed more than just her major arteries and veins. It flowed alongside her capillaries as well, flooding every cell in her body with mana.

She had somehow reached the pinnacle of Mana Integration! A situation that could only have occurred because of her racial transformation and Spark of Divinity working together and amplifying each other.

Mana Integration was divided into three stages.

The first stage required individuals to form a framework for their mana. It would be a structure similar to the skeleton, supplying mana throughout the body. Once one completed this step, accessing mana would become quicker and easier. They would also be able to divert a portion of their mana to enhance the strength of their body.

This first step usually took a newly classed person around two years to complete. Even the most elite required slightly more than a year.

The second stage was completed by building a self-sustaining circuit on top of the framework. Modeled after the circulatory system, it often follows a path similar to arteries and veins. After completion, the benefits given by the previous stage would be enhanced significantly. Additionally, the amount of mana wasted when using skills or magic would be reduced considerably.

If ample time was dedicated to training with Mana Integration, it would take roughly a hundred years to reach the end of the stage. About half of the population would never come this far, remaining stuck on the first step.

Very little is known about the final stage. There were no known training methods and not much on what it looks like or what it is capable of. The only available knowledge was that the final stage dramatically enhances the previous stages and allows for the instant use of one's mana with little to no waste.

Information was so lacking due to the rarity of anyone reaching it. Throughout the billions of years of recorded history, only one person was known to have done so. It took them over 100,000 years, and they were killed in battle shortly after, without leaving any records of their training.

If what we learned in class is true, then the last person to complete Mana Integrate was alive several millions of years ago! And now I've reached it without even doing anything! What the hell?!

Danya was brought out of her musings as a wave of pain passed through her body. She quickly shook her head and refocused on the task at hand, searching her body for the source of lust energy that she believed to be causing the pain.

It only took a few moments to locate the energy. Her inner sight was almost immediately drawn to an incredibly bright, pink-colored mass of highly compressed energy. It was situated within her uterus inside a spiritual container somewhat similar to her Mana Core. However, the Lust Core was the shape and size of her uterus instead of spherical.

Wow, there's so much energy, and the core walls feel like they're under immense pressure! I've got to figure out how to absorb it quickly! Danya began to panic as a sense of dread slowly overtook her. She knew that if one's Mana Core ruptured, they would be unable to use mana or cultivate further, crippled for the rest of their life. Only a few rare treasures were capable of healing such a wound. There was no reason to believe that the consequences wouldn't be similar if something happened to her Lust Core.

Danya reached out with her will and attempted to manipulate the energy. It was very cooperative and moved precisely as she desired. Once she gained control of it and wanted to use it for cultivation, her skill took over, allowing the energy to be directed to her body, mind, or soul. For the time being, she split the energy equally between the three.

She lost all sense of time as she continued cultivating. Strength flooded through her being as her stats broke into the E rank,  breaking her out of the trance.

Now that the lust energy was no longer compressed, she was shocked to realize that her core was still around 75% full.

"Holy shit! Just that one quickie filled me to 150% capacity! I'm glad that my Lust Core seems much more durable than my Mana Core. From what we were taught, you can only exceed your mana capacity by 10% before your core starts to crack... I'm sure it would probably explode way before 50%!" Danya mumbled to herself as she stretched and stood, hearing distant sounds of other people outside of the room. Quickly peeking through the window, she was astonished to discover that several hours had passed, and classes were about to begin for the day.

It's good that I decided to cultivate at the school instead of somewhere else. I might not have been able to make it to class on time otherwise! Danya thought to herself as she began inspecting her body, going over the results of the last several hours.

Her body felt full of vigor, despite having been unmoving for an extended period. It felt like a weight had been removed from her thoughts, allowing them to flow quicker and easier. She was unused to being able to feel her soul, but she believed her energy capacities had increased, and more mana seemed to be flowing through her.

She was shocked to find that she could no longer sense any of Joz's semen inside her. Whereas previously, she could tell there was a significant amount next to the lust energy.

I'm not pregnant. My instincts tell me that I would know if I was... So it seems that my body absorbs semen after a few hours have passed. Danya's thoughts were quickly confirmed by the system.

---
Succubus Profile Updated

As part of a succubus' enhanced reproductive ability, the body absorbs semen after three hours, regardless of whether conception has occurred.
---

Danya dismissed the prompt and exited the vacant classroom that she was in, starting toward her first class for the day.

A chill ran down her spine as she walked into the view of others and lust energy began flowing into her once more. It's still amazing that just being looked at is enough to produce lust energy... And I'm sure I'm right about Joz being way more powerful than I initially thought. The amount of energy produced by his gaze was multiple thousands of times greater than what I'm getting from those that I know to be Level 1.

The amount of lust energy created from the gazes of the Level 1 individuals was not even a thousandth of a percent of her capacity. It left her contemplating if she would be able to turn her life into a montage of drive-by fucks with powerful people... To gain strength to protect the world, of course!

She shook her head, trying to dispel the thought when she reached her classroom. As she crossed the threshold, a voice came over the intercom, "Danya from class ten, report to the headmaster's office. Danya from class ten, report to the headmaster's office."

Danya sighed and turned on her heels. She grumbled to herself as she began walking toward her new destination. "It'd be too easy for me to just have a simple, peaceful day. Much too easy."

Oh well, at least I get to enjoy being looked at with such lustful eyes. She hummed and put an extra bit of bounce to her hips, ensuring that her short skirt was knocked upward with each step, giving an excellent show to those watching.

She chuckled as the amount of lust energy she was receiving increased dramatically as a result.

88