Chapter Fourteen
7k 14 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---

Congratulations, you have accepted a follower!

You will always be aware of each other's health and location!

Your Spark of Divinity has granted a boon to your follower!

---

The system message flashed before Danya's eyes, and Alya glowed briefly.

No changes were visible on her face, and the rest of her body was still hidden beneath her cloak.

"Danya... That's so broken..." Alya said after a moment of reviewing her status.

She sighed and shared with the group.

---

Status

Name: Alya

Race: Human

Class: Cleric (Aroya)

Level: 1

BODY: F

MIND: F

SOUL: F

---

Skills

 

Heal:

Channel the power of your patron to heal others.

Rank E

Active:

Convert your mana into health for anyone within your line of sight.

 

Virtual Intelligence - Mark V:

An interface between your mind and various information networks.

Rank: N/A

Active:

Able to process gathered information at a speed of 1.5x your mind.

Can store as much data as your mind.

Networks can be connected to at 1.5x their advertised range.

Additional functionality can be added with software installations.

 

Body of the Healer:

Your body has been optimized for healing.

Rank: D

Passive:

Your body has been brought to the peak of your race's genetic potential.

You require half the average amount of sleep.

You require half the usual amount of food and water, and what you consume is processed fully.

You have a significantly easier time learning anything related to healing.

You have an easier time passing bottlenecks.

---

Joz whistled. "Damn, sis. That new body skill is ridiculous."

Alya nodded. "It really is."

"It looks like you don't have to worry about petitioning the deities for a patron anymore since Goddess Aroya took you on." Joz continued.

"Of course, my champion's party member wouldn't have to bother petitioning for a patron. Alya is now my highest-ranking cleric." Aroya's voice rang through the room as the weight of her divinity fell upon the group.

Everyone other than Danya and Sala gasped and fell to their knees.

"Thank you, Lady Aroya," Danya said with a slight bow.

"Of course, my dear." The goddess responded. "You're doing well. Keep up the good work."

She was quiet for a moment before adding, "Alya, the ritual will work in the way you desire, and if you participate directly, it will empower your class."

Her presence disappeared with those words, and the group was silent.

Joz eventually spoke and placed a shoulder on his sister's shoulder. "Well, that happened. At least we know that the ritual will work."

He turned to Danya. "What did she mean if Alya participates directly, it would empower her class?"

Danya sighed. "I was going to go over that once we had a bit more time to get settled..."

She crossed her legs and continued. "The ritual to convert someone into a succubus is pretty straightforward. A child must be conceived, and the produced energy is channeled into the target. The ritual ensures that conception occurs immediately."

"The ritual requires conception but doesn't specify who has to conceive." She paused for a moment. "Up to three people can be a part of the ritual. I am required to participate, and only one member opposite of the target's sex can."

"So, when the target is a female, there are two options for impregnation. However, with a male, I'm the only female participating, so it falls to me." She gave a wry smile. "And I'm likely to be pregnant more often than not."

The group nodded as she continued. "Of the participants, one is being impregnated, and one is doing the impregnating. If there's a third, they're only there to channel or receive the energy. The first two are the direct participants that Lady Aroya mentioned."

"It's more beneficial for the target if they participate actively." The champion locked eyes with Alya. "So if you're the one to impregnate me, it'll be better for you in the long run."

Silence filled the room for several minutes before Alya spoke with a sigh.

"Well, I don't particularly have a problem with that... I've only used this equipment a few times, and only by myself... So, I should probably uh... practice beforehand..." She said with a blush, trailing off at the end.

Danya burst out into a fit of giggles and said. "Don't worry, Alya, I'm more than happy to help you practice!"

"Danya, can you do two rituals at the same time? I want to become a succubus also." Maryi said while trying to contain her own giggles. 

Danya tilted her head and thought. "I... I'm not actually sure... Theoretically, it should work. Though, I'm not sure if I can direct multiple energy streams simultaneously.

"The rituals don't have to be done together, though. We could even do yours right now. There's no need for you to wait until I give birth." She continued.

Maryi shrugged. "I don't have to wait, but I know how much this means to Alya. It just feels wrong to go ahead of her..."

Alya let out an exasperated sigh. "That's not a problem, you know!" She paused in thought. "Actually, I kinda want to know what the whole thing is like, so it definitely wouldn't bother me if you went before me..."

"I guess that works. You okay with an audience?" Maryi asked with a grin.

"Do you really need to ask that? I'm a succubus." Danya answered with a raised eyebrow.

She hummed and turned to Joz. "Actually, Joz, you want to fuck me while we're at it? Watching Sala rail Maryi will make me super horny..."

"Sure. I'm always down to get laid... Especially when I don't have to divide my attention to prevent pregnancy." Joz replied with a nod.

Danya quirked an eyebrow. "Wait. You can prevent pregnancies? Did you do that when we fucked last time?"

"Yes, and yes. Once you reach a certain level of mana control, preventing pregnancy is pretty simple. You only have to create a super fine mana mesh over the tip and shred the sperm as it comes out. Keeping the mesh up is pretty difficult in the moment." He put his hand to his chin. "Some people can shred the sperm or even the egg while still inside the body. You need amazing mana control to do that, though, or you risk shredding parts you don't want to."

Danya hummed. "That makes sense... I was wondering how I didn't get pregnant from you. I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible for a succubus to not get pregnant if creampied..."

Joz shrugged.

"Yea, even though it's a lot harder for an immortal to have kids, the last thing I wanted was to risk leaving somebody pregnant after a one-night stand..."

"Well, that's not anything you have to worry about with me," Danya said with a smirk.

Maryi jumped up and exclaimed, "Okay! Let's get this party started! Sitting here thinking about it is making me horny!"

Before anyone else could say anything, she had already removed her shirt and shorts, revealing a lack of any undergarments.

"So what do you have to do for this ritual, Danya? I'm guessing all I need to do is get cummed in?" She asked as she undid Sala's pants and began to stroke his already hardened member.

"I just need to be nearby to redirect the energy. And yes, all you need to do is enjoy..." Danya said.

Maryi laid back and guided Sala into her folds.

Danya let out a contented sigh as she felt the lust energy suffuse the air.

With a thought, she began circulating the lust energy produced by Sala and Maryi per the ritual.

She was shocked a moment later. Once the cycle started, she didn't need to do anything. The ritual was self-sustaining and would continue as long as she was nearby.

Danya's eyes lit up, and she spoke. "Wow! This ritual doesn't require any effort from me after starting it. That makes room for a lot more fun!"

She bent over the coffee table in front of Joz and wiggled her ass enticingly as she pulled down her skirt. 

Grabbing Alya by the pants, the champion pulled her around and began fiddling with her belt. 

She suddenly froze and looked up with a sheepish expression. "Sorry, I lost control for a moment, my instincts taking over. I acted without thinking to ask... You said that you'd need some practice. Do you want to get started now?"

"Y-Yea. That's fine..." Alya said meekly.

"Okay, let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable, and I'll stop. I'm going t- MMMMMMmmmmmmMMMM" Danya's response was cut off by a moan as Joz pushed into her.

"Haa. Sorry. I'm going to suck your cock now." She said. In one fluid motion, she pulled out Alya's already hard member and started sucking.

Moaning and panting filled the room as the group enjoyed themselves.

Only a few moments later, Alya tensed and tried to pull back. "Lady Danya, I'm-" Her words were cut off as Danya wrapped her arms around Alya and bobbed her head vigorously. "I-I'm cumming!!!" Alya all but screamed as all the tension left her body, and she fell back onto a nearby seat.

Danya locked eyes with Alya, swallowed deeply, and smiled.

"How was... it? That... was... my first blowjob... I'm not sure... if I'm any... good." She breathed out between moans as Joz picked up speed.

Alya gave Danya a thumbs up, unable to respond verbally.

She turned and watched Maryi and Sala while she tried to catch her breath.

The pair had swapped places. Sala was now lying down, and Maryi bounced rapidly on his cock. 

Maryi locked eyes with Alya and smirked. Suddenly she froze for a split second, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she came. Sala quickly followed, grasping her ass firmly and pushing himself into her as deeply as possible.

"Oh! Oh, fuuuuuuuck!" Danya screamed as she also passed her limit. She felt her walls constrict, eagerly milking Joz's member. Joz, happy to comply, let out a low moan and released within her.

Nothing but panting was heard in the room for several moments before Maryi exclaimed. "Oh! Something's happening!"

As Maryi was in good health and had no malnutrition or other ailments that needed correcting, the process went much faster than with Danya.

For 15 minutes, the group watched as Maryi's body changed.

Other than her new horns and tail, the most obvious external change was a significant widening of her hips. Everything else was relatively subdued. Her breasts increased in volume by a small margin, and her skin seemed to be clearer.

"Holy shit!" Maryi exclaimed as the transformation ended, and she read over her new status.

"Danya, I think this might be a high-tier race! Just the transformation alone raised my Mind and Soul to B rank! The other racial bonuses are insane as well! If we can manage to evolve it..." She trailed off, lost in thought.

Danya chuckled. "I see the racial instincts are already hitting you as well!"

"Hmm, what do you mean?" Maryi asked, confused.

Sala answered with a moan, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

Maryi looked down with a shocked expression. "I didn't even realize I was still riding him!"

"Well, more like sitting on him. You haven't moved much. It seems we're really good at using our internal muscles. I've made Joz cum three times since your transformation started!" Danya explained from her position sitting on Joz's lap.

Danya clapped and stood. "Let's take a break and go get ourselves cleaned up. At this rate, we'll spend the rest of the day fucking!"

Sorry about the long delay, everyone!

As you can probably see, I've done a little rebranding of my username and profile.

I've also started another story that you might enjoy.

I'll likely be switching between the two pretty randomly. It depends on which I have more motivation for at the time.

Currently, I've got a lot of inspiration for Progenitress, so I'll likely be working more on it.

 

Thanks for reading!

50