Chapter 2
15.1k 21 203
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking towards school I noticed other students going to school in the Kuoh uniform.

 

I noticed that the girls have extremely short skirts so as I could see their panties at times when the wind blows. These skirts are too unrealistic for high school girls in my previous world but in this world it’s completely normal.

 

I know it’s like this in the anime but I still couldn’t help but be surprised, the normal Akira might have been used to it but I was not, but I still kept my expressions normal and didn’t stare or else I’ll be labelled as a pervert.

 

I went through the school gates and climbed up the stairs to my classroom and on the stairs, I saw a short spiky brown haired, light brown eyed boy talking to a bespectacled and a shaved head, boys. That is Issei is speaking to Motohama and Matsuda about something.

 

Now I don’t usually listen to people’s conversations and am just by myself in both lives but I needed to know which part of the story I was so I decided to stand in the lower steps and listen.

 

Issei was saying, “ You guys don’t really remember Yuma-chan?”

 

Matsuda,” I told you I don’t know a girl with that name”.

 

I didn’t need to hear anymore, I understood we were at the part where Raynare killed Issei and he was reincarnated as a devil.

 

So I do have time to change the future, I was a bit relieved but now comes the way to plan my steps.

 

I walked up the stairs and saw Rias pass them with a look towards issei and she just walked passed me. As usual students gasped as they saw her but she didn’t mind any of it.

 

Her hair was really the deepest crimson and with those blue eyes and the perfectly sized breast and body , she was indeed quite the woman.

Anyway I made it to my class and sat at my desk which was in the corner. And as usual I was alone and no one came to talk to me, which was an advantage today.

 

I thought for the entire day and couldn’t really focus on my classes.

 

Now, the only way I can lessen the damages caused in the future is to let the protagonists know about the future.

 

But it’s kind of difficult with them being devils after all. My life might be in danger, if they suspect. No matter how good rias is, she is still a devil. She might eliminate me if she sees me as a threat.

 

I have to make them know I mean no harm, but how?

 

The best way is to meet her and tell her face to face. There are two ways I can do that, either go to the Occult Research Club or ORC for short or summon her using a summoning circle her familiar passes out to people.

 

The latter might have relieve some tensions and help to explain easier because that will let her know that I know that she is a devil but it might also raise her suspicion, it might be better after all to tell her face to face in the ORC.

 

Also there is another sold reason to tell her face to face in the ORC, Issei will have a near a near death experience today against Dohnaseek the pale grey trench coat and black fedora fallen, at the park where Raynare killed her, I’d like to prevent that if possible and who knows if Rias somehow can’t arrive in time he might actually die, now I know the plot will save him abut you cannot be too careful, he is responsible for the future and I just don’t want him to get hurt if I can prevent it.

 

The biggest problem is making the ORC members believe me and also I am having doubts whether what I know will be true here, if it all I know turns out to be false, I might be treated as a joke and might be thought of as mad, and my social life might be ruined, not that I have any social life.

 

More importantly it’s extremely rude to call someone a devil.

 

But I decided to take my chances, this is a must for my future and this might save some lives in the process.

 

So with a beating heart I made my way to the ORC at the old school building after school.

 

 

 

203