Chapter 3
11.5k 23 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I made my way to the Occult Club room I came across the door to the room which contained Gasper, I decided to ignore it cause it wasn’t my concern for now.

 

I approached the doors to the club room. There was pin drop silence, well as expected since they could probably sense me coming.

 

I took some deep breaths to calm my nerves and myself, “You can do it”.

 

Then I knocked at the door two times and said, “I am Akira Suzuki of class 2B, I would like to Rias Gremory senpai about something important, so can I come in?”.

 

There was a few seconds of silence then I heard a soft yet cold voice, “Come in”.

 

That was probably Rias, she doesn’t seem too happy about a student coming to see her like this, that’s understandable, the ORC is her base after all, most people who want to say something say it to her during school hours in the main school building, I look suspicious coming here but nothing can be done.

 

Taking a few more breaths I slowly opened the door, inside there was a dimly lit room, where the only illumination was candles. There were pictures in walls, and a desk with chair in the wall opposite to the room, with two sofas in front of it with a short table in the middle. Just like in the anime.

 

Rias sat on the chair across the desk, with Akeno Himejima by her side, she looked as sexy as always with her long black hair tied with an orange ribbon, purple eyes and an ample bosom with curvaceous figure, there was the Yuuto Kiba with his blond hair and blue eyes sitting on the sofa to the right and the whit haired and golden eyed petite and cute Koneko Toujou sitting on the left sofa licking a candy.

 

All of them very looking at me very seriously.

 

I cleared my throat and said, “What I have to discuss is a bit long so can I sit?”

 

Rias raised her eyebrow and asked, ”Is it really that important for you to come all the way here? If it’s something like a confession, I am not interested”.

 

I hurriedly said, “No it’s nothing of the sort, it’s very important, please hear me, it will be beneficial to you”.

 

Rias looked both confused and intrigued, she sighed and said, “You may sit down but be quick, I don’t have time to waste”.

 

I quickly said “Thank you” and sat on the right sofa next to Kiba, albeit a bit away from him.

 

Then took a deep breath and said, “Then I’ll get straight to the point, I know your secrets, all of yours and I also know your future”.

 

There was a bit of a silence, then Rias asked cautiously, “ What secrets you are talking about?”

 

“That you are all devils, you Rias senpai is the heir to the Gremory household one of the 72 pillars of the underworld, your brother Sirzechs Lucifer one the four current Mao’s of the underworld, you are King of your evil pieces, Koneko is your rook, Kiba is your knight and lastly Issei Hyoudou is your pawn. Oh and yeah I also know the Student Council president is a devil as well and the student council is her peerage ”.

 

A second passed, all of them assumed a defensive stance and were ready to fight.

 

I assumed as much, this was unavoidable if I wanted to tell them about the future, I had to take this risk. Didn’t mean that I was not afraid, in fact I was terrified.

 

Rias in a dangerous voice said, “Who sent you? Was it the church? The Angles? Or the Fallen? Answer me”.

 

With all the courage I could muster, I said, “Please calm down, I am not a threat, as you can see I am a normal human and I am sure you can’t sense any holy weapons in me, how can I even be a threat to you? Besides if I were going to attack you, wouldn’t I attack right away or do a sneak attack? Why would I say I want to talk to you and then reveal that I know your secrets in front of you unguarded if I wanted to do something as to threaten/blackmail you? No one but an utter idiot would do it and I am not an idiot”.

 

Rias calmed down and said, “You do have a point”. The others however didn’t lower their guard.

 

 

160