Chapter 5
7.7k 6 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rias Gremory POV:

I was working on concentrating on my work as a member of the Gremory household, when I suddenly felt the presence of a human approaching our Occult Research Club.

 

It was strange as humans usually don’t come here, so unless it was someone with ulterior motives they wouldn’t come it.

 

I immediately stopped my work and became cautious, the others too sensing the person approaching became cautious and alert, no one said a word.

 

Then I heard a knock and a voice saying,” I am Akira Suzuki of class 2B, I would like to Rias Gremory senpai about something important, so can I come in?”

 

I was surprised to have a student here but cautious as well, this could be a trap so after careful thinking I told him to come in.

 

AS part of our jobs, we keep information of the students studying here, this guy didn’t seem to stand out at all, in fact from what I know he was one of those who are always on heir own, why would someone like that come here?

 

He looked kind of serious, kind of scared and depressed, so I joked about confession to lighten up the mood, which he immediately denied with a serious expression.

 

This is very serious I thought and allowed him to express him.

 

And express himself he did, he immediately told about our secret identities like it was nothing.

 

We immediately got into action but his said he is not an enemy and his reasoning to us to prove himself not an enemy sounded logical so I calmed down a little, the others were still vary.

 

Then he told the most ridiculous thing, that he knows our future.

 

I didn’t believe him of course but he wanted a chance to explain himself, so I told the others to relax and let him complete his story.

 

And it was a rather bizarre story to be honest about this being a world of an anime and he having memories of this previous life.

 

It was rather unbelievable but the look on his eyes wasn’t someone of deceit, it looked like he was convinced what he was telling is the truth, no matter how unbelievable it is.

 

I still couldn’t believe it but I wondered why he was telling us that and why us? Surely he must want something, if not for threatening/blackmailing than what?

 

His answer shocked me, he was asking for anonymity  and nothing else, surely he knows what the house of Gremory is, if he knows about us but he wants nothing.

 

He said he said it to us and no one else cause it is our future and he wants nothing else cause his life is more valuable to him and our future shapes the future of Kuoh and the world.

 

Kuoh I understand it’s our base but the world? Maybe something happens later if what he says is true and what he says about life is indeed true.

 

His reasonings were sound but I still needed proof, he agreed and said something that will happen today and to believe him after seeing that.

 

He seemed to have anticipated this, well that’s a reasonable assumption, anyway so I accepted his offer because it didn’t seem to have any ill intent and if what he really said was true than Issei will be in danger, he also seems to care about Issei.

 

After he left I told Koneko, “Follow him and report to me his whereabouts”, which she immediately did.

 

I told Akeno and Kiba,” Akeno, Kiba go and follow Issei and if he is in danger protect him”.

 

“So do you believe in what he said?”, asked Akeno.

“I do not but it doesn’t hurt to be careful, plus if this is true his knowledge will help in the future, oh and if the thing does happen call Issei here, I have to explain hm about himself earlier than schedule”, I said.

 

Akeno and Kiba nodded and left and I sat by myself contemplating this bizarre situation.

130