Chapter 4
9.2k 31 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rias then asked,  “So then what is your objective, why are you revealing that you know our secrets if not to blackmail/threaten us?”.

 

I said, ”Yes as I said I know your secrets but you didn’t listen when I said, I know your future”.

 

“What bullshit, no one can know the future except maybe some very high ranking gods, how could a human like you know it, do you take us for fools?”, Rias said angrily.

 

“Please to my story then you understand what I am saying and as for confirming if my future predictions are true, you can confirm it by comparing the future I said versus the future that really happens”.

 

“Ok go on, we will listen to your story”, said Rias as she motioned everyone to stop and so they stopped being wary and sat down to listen to my story.

 

So told them everything as how I woke up that day with the memories of my previous life and how I knew the about the future and about them from the Highschool DXD anime.

 

“I didn’t read the light novel and season 3 isn’t very accurate and I have watched it a long time ago so the memories are a bit vague, and I only know the story till season 4, but I think knowing something is better than nothing”, with this I finished my sentence.

 

There was a moment of silence than Kiba spoke, “So you are saying that there is another world where our life is an anime? That’s a bit difficult to digest”. Koneko nodded, Rias said, “ I still find it hard to believe.

 

Akeno giggled and was like, “Ara ara that does sound interesting though”. Her voice caused a weird feeling inside me, I don’t know what.

 

Then Rias said, “ Let’s say we believe you but what is your reason for telling us this? What do you desire?”.

 

I smiled and said, “Why I am telling you this and what I desire is simple, I want to make a deal with you”.

 

“A deal?”, said Rias, “What kind of deal?”.

 

“It’s simple really, I will tell you about your future and in turn, you will give me anonymity. What I mean is that you will keep it a secret from everyone even the Mao’s except your peerage, that I know your future. I don’t want people hounding me for information if they know that I know about the future, I don’t want people who can kill me easily after me”, I said.

 

“If you really wanted no one to find out, why did you tell us? Why are you telling us our future without asking for anything? What will you gain for this? People usually ask for money and fortune for these kinds of things. This sounds too good to be true. And why are you telling me this and not the Student council president Sona?”, asked Rias.

 

“Very good questions”, I said, “Let’s answer them one by one, firstly the reason I told you guys and not the Student Council is cause the future I know corresponds to yours , you are the main characters of the anime after all. Secondly I am telling you your future because there are a lot of things that happen in your future tat happens in the academy than can endanger students such as me and also can effect the world which I am part of. So yes I am telling you this cause of me, so that you guys can do better and I can survive, nothing is more important than survival, not even money .If you guys survive Kuoh survives and by extension me. I think that should answer most of your questions.”.

 

There were moments of silence than Rias  said, “ I understand what you are trying to say but I still can’t believe you”.

 

“Understandable”, I said, “Then how about a test? I’ll tell you about something that will happen soon today, if I am right maybe you will be willing to listen to me?”

 

“Ok tell me”, said Rias.

 

“Ok then”, I said, “This is also the reason I came to tell you this today the day I got this memory, I don’t want this to happen. So you see Issei will go his friend Matsuda’s home and watch porn with his friends Matsuda and Motohama. Then he will leave in the middle and go to the fountain by the part where he will killed by that fallen Angel Raynare. There he will be attacked by a fallen angel in trench coat and fedora called Dohnaseek as he would be mistaken as a stray and be wounded very badly. If you want to protect him, I’d recommend getting someone to tail him. Well that’s it if what I said is correct that will prove I know about the future, right?”

 

“Don’t tell me what to do, I’ll do what I want and as for the confirmation, come tomorrow after school and I will give you my answer”, said Rias.

 

I said,” Ok then, see you tomorrow”. With that I came out of the Occult Club and made my way home.

 

Little did I know someone was following me.

140