Chapter 6
7.5k 22 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Issei Hyoudou POV:

 

After coming out of Matsuda’s room, I headed towards the fountain in the park where Yuuma-chan killed me, I kept thinking about the past week, everything seems to be a dream but yet it feels all real.

 

I was attacked by a guy in trench cat and a  fedora who called me a ‘stray’, I didn’t know what that was but the sky was a weird colour like it was in Yuuma-chan time and he had black crow wings like her.

 

He attacked me with a blue spear of light but before I react a bolt of lightning destroyed the spear and I saw Akeno-senpai and the pretty boy Kiba with a sword too.

 

I didn’t understand what was happening, they told that guy that I am a member of Gremory household, which I didn’t understand, isn’t Gremory the surname of Rias-senpai, how can I be a member of her household.

 

The guy left after some fighting but before he left he mentioned his name as Dohnaseek.

 

After that I followed them back school to the Occult Research Club where they said I would receive my explanation.

 

There I saw Rias senpai sitting behind a desk on a room lit only with candles, which does go with the theme of the club.

 

Anyway what information I received was a shocking one, that apparently what happened last week was all true and I am no longer human, I was reincarnated as devil to save my life.

 

Also the reason Yuuma-chan targeted me is cause apparently I have something called a sacred gear but I couldn’t even call it, so I have doubts whether I have it or not.

 

Everything was too difficult to take in, also I heard something strange that apparently what happened to me today was already known beforehand, so they went to help me but when I asked I was told it’s nothing.

 

And finally I was told I would meet the rest of the members tomorrow so I should go home now and come tomorrow after school.

 

So I left with a lot of questions in my mind.

 

Rias Gremory POV:

 

Sometime later after Akeno and Kiba left, they arrived with Issei and Akeno said,” Ara ara it looks like the information was correct”.

 

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing but had to accept it, so I gave Issei the details of his current circumstances, at first he refused to believe it and rightfully so but in the end I showed him proof of  Yuuma’s photo and he accepted it.

 

He then asked about how we knew about today’s situation but I decided it was not my secret to tell even if he did say to let my peer members know, it’s better if he says it himself so I dodged the question and told him to come tomorrow to meet the rest of my peerage, he looked like he was going to complain but decided to leave.

 

I sighed after he left and contemplated what to do.

 

Koneko then came back after some time and said, “He went to the park near the school sat on a bench, sighed a few times thinking about something , then went straight home, nothing suspicious”.

 

“Ara ara turns out he wasn’t lying and his future prediction actually helped us, so what would you do Buchou?”, asked Akeno with a smile.

 

Rias frowned and went deep into thought.

 

Akira Suzuki POV:

 

After I left the ORC I decided to head to the park near the school to get some fresh air.

 

I bought a drink from a nearby vending machine and sat on park bench and sighed.

 

That was close, I was terrified when they got into positions to fight and it took all my will power to remain calm.

 

To be honest I am glad to be back in one piece. I sighed again.

 

Well I have done what I can, now it depends of what happens and my luck, I can only hope, I want me and my parents to be safe.

 

Also I hope issei’s safe.

 

Anyway I got up after finishing the drink and went home.

 

Gotta rest well tonight tomorrow is the main event, it’s make or break, either they believe me or don’t believe me but as long as it’s only that it’s not too bad, worst case scenario, they might see me as a threat and attempt to eliminate me. I shuddered, no think positive thoughts, I know the future and what I said will happen, let’s hope for the best.

121