Chapter 7
6.9k 4 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up next day and remembered what happened the previous day. It made me nervous as what to expect today. But I have to face it no matter no matter what so I decided to just face it.

 

During breakfast my worry might have shown on my face, so my parents asked what was wrong as I was like this for 2 days, did anything happen at school? They asked.

 

I said not to worry and it’s about an upcoming test, with that I somehow got out of it, they didn’t seem to be fully convinced but they let it go.

 

As usual I walked to school, the atmosphere around seemed to be same but it’s not going to be the same for me.

 

Like yesterday I couldn’t concentrate on my classes. I looked around class and saw Issei seemed as usual so that means things went well yesterday, that’s good or so I think.

 

School ended and I headed for the ORC.

 

“Hey, you, aren’t you Akira?”, a voice called me from behind.

 

I turned and saw it was Issei who was running towards me. “Yes and you are Issei right?”, I asked.

 

He nodded and said, “Are you going to the occult Research Club too?”.

 

I nodded and said, “You are going as well?”.

 

“Yes”, he said, he hesitated and asked, “So, are you also a….?” . He stopped mid sentence, realizing the significance of his words.

 

I decided to go with the flow and make this less awkward, ”A member? No, I just have some work related matters with the Occult Club”.

 

Issei seemed relieved that his blunder was covered and he smiled a little and, “O-oh I see, hahaha then let’s get going”.

 

I nodded and we went to the club and knocked and was told by Rias to enter.

 

“Welcome both of you, before everything Akira, are you alright with Issei listening to our conversation?”, Rias said.

 

I nodded and Rias told both of us to sit. Issei was a little confused and listened anyway without saying anything.

 

“Issei I will fill you in with the details of your work later, first I need to talk with Akira”, said Rias. Issei nodded.

 

Rias then turned to me and said,” I have considered your proposal based on the result, in which your prediction came true and have come to a conclusion regarding our deal”.

 

“Then do you accept?”, I asked hopefully.

 

“No”, she said and it felt like all my efforts were wasted and doom has befallen me, I was full of despair.

120