Chapter 9
6.5k 6 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“WHAT?”, I said.

 

I was dumbfounded.

 

“I said it’s time to show your sacred gear”, Rias said with a wider smile, she seems to be enjoying this.

 

But me having a sacred gear? I just couldn’t believe it but then again even if I had it I wouldn’t be able to feel it unless something drastic happens.

 

I asked again, “Are you sure I have a sacred gear?”.

 

Rias smiled even wider and said, “Ufufu Yes of course, I sensed it when using the Rook piece on you and it’s aura is quite powerful”.

 

Wow, so not only do I have a sacred gear, I also have a powerful one? But how powerful? Surely it’s not Longinus class right? Otherwise this would have appeared in the series.

 

I then asked Rias to tell me the activation method, since I don’t really remember in that detail.

 

“So all I need to do is, lift up my hands, close my eyes and think about something I feel the strongest right?”, I asked.

 

“Yes”, said Rias with a smile.

 

So I lift up my left hands and closed my eyes and thought about Ophis/Great Red cause they are the strongest as far as I know, I concentrated hard, then I felt a surge of power in both my hands.

 

I opened my eyes in disbelief and saw two dark red gauntlets in both my hands, they were very scaly, with a two gold gems in both hands, with claws at the end of the fingers, kind of like Issei’s but with more scales and 4 spikes in each arm, they really looked like the arms of  dragon rather than a mecha arm like Issei’s.

 

I could feel a lot of power in the gauntlets but they didn’t travel to my body, meaning the function of these are to give power only for attacks rather than boost the overall body strength than boosted gear, also I could feel the power to be draining a lot of my strength so I need to be careful but the dragon power at the gauntlets was very strong, I felt I could do considerable damage to my opponents even in this state.

 

Rias inspected the gauntlets with a frown and said, although the power feels like Longinus class, I have never seen such a Longinus before, it looks a lot like boosted gear but it’s not.

 

What? A gear that hasn’t appeared before and it’s Longinus class? Is it safe? Surely this isn’t a sinister trap right? But if this can help me achieve my goal then so be it but what do I call it? It doesn’t even have a name.

 

[Dragon’s Fists]

 

I suddenly heard a voice, I turned around and looked everywhere but found no one.

 

“What are you looking for?”, asked Rias, confused at my behavior.

 

“Did you hear that?”, I asked. “Hear what?”, asked Rias, I looked at the others, they didn’t seem to hear it either.

 

“Never mind, let’s call it dragon’s fists, I have a feeling that it’s the name of this”, I said.

 

“Dragon’s fists, huh? That sounds nice, let’s go with it”, said Rias.

 

“By the way Rias-senpai  I have to confirm something, our agreement of keeping my knowledge a secret still applies right?”, I asked wanting to be sure.

 

“Of course, I will always protect my cute servants, that’s for sure and since you are now part of the Occult Research Club now call me Buchou”, said Rias.

“Allright Buchou,thank you very much”, I said and bowed gratefully.

 

Rias smiled and said, “No problem, in fact I found your shocked attitude when you found out you have a sacred gear very cute, you thought you knew everything but when you found something you didn’t know you make the funniest of expressions”.

 

“Ahem hehe”, I nervously and sheepishly laughed.

 

“Also”, said Rias with stars in her eyes, “ I find the fact that you have memories of another world fascinating, you are just like those Isekai protagonists right?”

 

Man I almost forgot she was an anime buff, I nervously laughed and said, “Hehe guess so”.

 

Akeno giggled and said , “Ara ara”. Kiba just smiled and Koneko continued eating the ice cream she was eating with a indifferent look as always. While Issei was almost crying with jealousy.

 

Then Issei suddenly remembered something, “ Er guys, since the discussion is over can you please explain Akira’s secret and how did you know of yesterday’s attack, of course if that’s ok with you”.

 

I looked at Rias and she nodded, then I looked at Issei and said, “Ok then I’ll tell you, it’s going to be a long story so sit down and listen carefully”.

 

Issei sat down and I began.

130