Chapter 10
6.3k 8 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished explaining, Issei stayed quiet for a few seconds then shouted, “ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU ARE NOT JOKING RIGHT?”.

 

“I am 100% serious and stop shouting”, I said while rubbing my ears.

 

“I I see, so that means that we are living in the world of an anime? And you know the future cause you watched it?”, asked Issei.

 

“No and yes, yes this might be a world where an anime was based off of but that doesn’t mean this is an LN or anime world, this is very much real, I am living, you are living here right?”, I said.

 

“Right”, nodded Issei.

 

Then Kiba who was quiet suddenly asked,” So does that mean you know about our pasts too?”.

 

Everything went quiet for a second then I sighed and nodded and said,” Yes unfortunately I do, that came with the anime’s storyline, I couldn’t help it, I am really sorry about that”, I said bowing apologetically.

 

Everything went quiet again, then Akeno said,” No it’s your fault , we understand right guys?”, she asked while looking at Kiba and Koneko who both nodded.

 

Feeling relieved I said, ”Thank you for understanding guys”.

 

Issei was confused and asked, “What past?”. I looked at him and said,” You’ll know when it’s time, It’s best not to pry too much”. Issei nodded and shut up understanding it.

 

Then Issei suddenly said,” Say Akira you know about my sacred too right? What is it? How do I  activate it? Or do I even have one or not?”, the last sentence he said looking dejectedly.

 

I decided to not only tell him but help him activate it a little before schedule, it helps to be prepared after all.

 

“Of course I do. And don’t worry you do have a sacred gear and it’s a very powerful one, in fact it is a Longinus, it’s called Boosted Gear”, I said.

 

“Boosted Gear? Didn’t Buchou mention it earlier saying how your  sacred gear resembles it?”, asked Issei.

 

“Yes that’s the one, although your’s work differently, it works by increasing your overall power every 10 seconds, your boosted gear is also the one where the Red Dragon Emperor Ddriag was sealed”, I said with a smile.

 

“Red Dragon emperor? Ddraig what’s that?“, asked Issei in confusion.

 

“Buchou if you can explain, my memory is a bit foggy”, I turned to and asked Rias.

 

Rias nodded and proceeded to explain to Issei.

 

Issei was excited and asked,” Wow really? I have sacred gear that can kill a god?”.

 

“If what Akira says is true then yes but it is most probably true cause that will explain why the fallen angles wanted to get rid of you”, said Rias.

 

“Yes and I will teach you how to properly active it”, I said  to Issei with a smile.

 

Issei was very excited and said, ”Yes yes, please teach me”.

 

I told him to face the door of entrance of the ORC, I did it so as not for his mind to waver from seeing boobs or panties, then told him to do exactly as rias told him to do before, he closed his eyes and raised his left him.

 

At that time, I put my mouth close to his ears and whispered, “Once you successfully activate it, you can even rip a woman’s close if close by”, which wasn’t exactly false as Kalawarnar’s clothes were ripped on first exposure (honestly I thought she was wasted as a character to die early, she was a total babe with great assets, a tall and buxom woman with brown eyes and long, navy blue hair that obscured her right eye and her attire a maroon, trenchcoat-like top with a wide collar, a matching miniskirt, and black heeled shoes, made her incredibly sexy).

 

The others having been able to hear my whisper due to enhanced hearing, frowned, while Issei giggling was rambling loudly,” Rip women’s clothes, rip women’s clothes, here I go, concentrate, concentrate, sacred gear activate”. And a green light showed up in his arms, forming a gauntlet with only covered this palm from both sides, with his fingers and the rest of the arms uncovered and the green gem on top and two golden spikes on the side.

 

“I did it, I did it, look everyone I did it”, Issei called out excitedly.

 

Before everyone else could say something I quickly retorted, “Yes but that’s only a partial activation, people will think it’s a simple twice critical or  Hand of the Dragon, which is just a very common sacred gear which only doubles your power once, let me teach you to activate it fully”.

 

Issei nodded,  ”Then please teach me”. I told him to close his eyes again and concentrate more than before, then told him the following,” If you activate this now, you will develop x-ray vision to peep into women’s clothes all you want without getting caught”, this time not bothering to be discreet.

 

Everyone else was looking at me with an amused expression except Koneko who was looking at me in disgust, I flinched but ignored it.

 

Issei was ecstatic, ”Really ? Then I will concentrate will all my effort, this is my one step closer to becoming Harem King”, he said before closing and concentrating hard.

 

“Come on activate, activate, for the love to all oppai and my future dream, activate”, he shouted, And que another light activate and the whole red gauntlet with the false scale and whose golden spikes changed positions and appeared at the back and one green gem as usual.

 

“I did it, I finally did it”, shouted Issei but then suddenly stopped,” Hey Akira, you said it would help my see women’s oppai but I can’t see anything”.

 

I chuckled and said, “ I was only joking to give you the will to activate it , after all perversion is your power, sorry about that but it worked didn’t it?”.

 

Issei grumbled,” That’s a low blow man, crushing my dreams like that but I can’t even blame you since you helped activate my sacred gear, damn it, I can’t even say anything, it’s so frustrating”.

 

“You’re welcome”, I said with a smile and looking at others but immediately regretted my past actions, Kiba was looked at me with a smile but immediately shook his head and turned away. Rias was just giving an amused look, Akeno was looking at me with an expression which was both seductive and teasing,” Ara ara, I didn’t take you to be the pervert type Akira-kun”, Koneko just looked at me straight with a look of disgust and said, “You are the worst” and turned away.

 

Guess my reputation/dignity was destroyed in one evening. I looked down into the ground and sighed.

125