Chapter 11
6k 2 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well nothing can be done, sometimes you have to pay a price for power, yes, that’s what this is, Issei sacrificed his arm in the anime, compared to that my dignity is nothing, yes that’s what this yes, yes I took one for the team.

 

With these thoughts in mind, I calmed down my pained heart.

 

“Ahem, now that that’s out of the way let’s discuss your devil duties”, said Rias, she still had a big smile on her face, damn it she must be enjoying this.

 

After that Rias explained the duties of the peerage members and how we had to start by distributing flyers to potential customers using the round device with three dots to locate them as nowadays people don’t use magic circles themselves to call devils. When we have familiars then they can do that for us.

 

Rias also added, ”Work hard and in time you will be able to become high class devils and have your own servants”.

 

Issei excitedly said,” My own servants, does that mean they can’t refuse what I tell them to do?”.

 

“Yes”, said Rias with a smile.

 

“Even sex-sexual stuff”, asked Issei excitedly.

 

Rias smiled and said, ”If they are your servants I can’t see why not”.

 

Issei excitedly exclaimed that it will be his first step to become harem king as he will make a peerage out of beautiful girls.

 

Honestly I didn’t like this scene in the anime, I mean forcing someone to do stuff like that is bad but I knew Issei wasn’t like that so I kept my mouth shut.

 

“So, Akira what do you think? Don’t you want your own peerage?”, asked Rias with a smile, she looked to be interested to what my answer is.

 

“Well, for the moment I desire to be as strong as possible for the upcoming battles and I guess being a high class devil does mean having greater strength so in that sense yes I am interested in becoming a high class devil”, I said.

 

“I see, great then , both of you do your best”, said Rias with a smile.

 

“Yes we will”, we both replied in   unison and left to distribute the flyers, we went using our bicycles.

 

While doing the distributions I thought about the voice I heard after my sacred gear was activated, only I heard it and no one else seems to hear it, was it just my imagination? But it sounded too real.

 

Maybe it was on my head, that would explain why no body heard it? So it could be my sacred gear. Yes there is a high chance of that. Some sacred gears do have souls in them after all and mine is supposed to Longinus class according to Rias.

 

So there is a good chance it’s the soul in my sacred gear. But whose soul was it? It was a deep male voice, deeper than the vice od Ddriag I heard n the anime but the voice also carried great authority, I could say from the tone of the voice, seems like a very powerful being. But who is that being?

 

Well, I shrugged I’ll find out later, now let’s just focus on the immediate tasks.

 

After the distribution was over I am Issei went to the ORC room.

 

There I saw Koneko sitting on the sofa licking an ice cream popsicle stick and Akeno standing by Rias’ table. Rias came from the shower rooms wearing only a bath towel.

 

Issei was excited and made a perverted face saying,” Buchou in only a towel, this must be my lucky day, would have been better if I saw her naked oppai, don’t you think so Akira” and turned to me.

 

I told him to be quiet but honestly I am turned on right now, that body is seriously sexy, I wish I could peel off the towel and…no no , don’t go there, think pure thoughts, think pure thoughts, take a deep breath , take a deep breath.

 

I calmed myself down and kept a poker face.

 

“Good job you too, Koneko got two requests but since you haven’t got any clients, why not take one each? It will be a good first experience, she does have some other work to do”, said Rias.

 

We looked at Koneko and she bowed and said, “if you will please”.

 

We both nodded.

 

Akeno then prepared a magic circle and rias put her family crest on both our hands.

 

But before both of us went I remembered about Issei meeting Kalawarnar today, but since she would go after seeing his sacred gear I decided not to tell him as I wanted to preserve the plot as much as possible without sacrificing anything as deviating too much will make my predictions useless.

 

So instead of that I turned to Rias and said, ”Um Buchou about the future I told you about, I think it’s better if I tell you about it just enough to be useful in times of danger and at relevant times and in the nick of time only, otherwise if the plot changes too much, what I know won’t be useful anymore and we might face unprecedented dangers, you know like the butterfly effect?”.

 

Rias nodded and said,” Yes I understand, I also thought about that, you do as you wish”.

 

I nodded and said, ”Thank you” and stepped into the magic circle with Issei, though I knew his would fail, I didn’t know mine, but I hoped I would be transported.

 

Everyone wished us good luck and activated  the magic circle, a wall of red light engulfed me and I hoped for the best.

123