Chapter 19
4.6k 6 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I also decided to get ready and dress up.

 

After we both dressed up, she came up in front of me and told me to sit in the chair in my room.

 

I sat and she crossed her arms under her boob, she looked angry, I guess I know what she is angry about.

 

“I thought you knew better. You know about this world so how can be so reckless? And even if you didn’t know I am sure you heard when I told Ise about not fighting fallen angels alone? You even knew what the fallen angles did to Ise. Do I have to repeat myself that the light used by the fallen angels is dangerous to us? You would be completely disintegrated into nothing. Nothing you understand? You can’t be revived”, Rias said angrily.

 

I looked down ashamed, “ I-I am sorry, I was too reckless, this won’t happen again”, I apologized sincerely.

 

“Look up Akira”, said Rias in a gentle voice. I looked up Rias was smiling and she said, “As long as you understand. I don’t want my adorable servants to be hurt”, as she  touched my cheek.

 

I nodded and then went down to have breakfast.

 

It was totally awkward at the breakfast table. I was looking down unable to look at my parents faces. They were seated opposite to Rias and me. Rias was eating like it’s natural, honestly how can be like that?

 

Rias while drinking the miso soup made by mother said, “These are very delicious, Okaa-sama.”

 

“Y-Yeah. T-Thank you very much.”, said my mother.

 

She then cheerfully told me, “Akira, it’s the meal that Okaa-sama made. Eat it.”, with an elegance. She’s acting like an older sister.

 

“Y-Yes!”, I said awkwardly. And started to slowly eat the fool, I really want to kill myself to get out of this awkwardness.

 

Slience.

 

Then my father suddenly said, “W-Where did you c-come from lady?”.

 

After hearing that, Rias put her chopstick down and bows her head and said, “……Oh my, I apologize for not introducing myself…… I brought shame to the House of Gremory. Please allow me to introduce myself. Okaa-sama and Otou-sama, my name is Rias Gremory. I attend the same Academy as Suzuki Akira-kun. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

 

Rias smiled. My father made a weird face and said, “I-Is that so…… T-That’s amazing. Hahaha! Are you from a foreign country? Your Japanese is very good”.

 

Rias said, “Yes. Due to my father’s work, I have been living in Japan for a long time.”

 

My father seemed to be convinced. Wait, no now that I take a closer look dad’s eyes look weird as if he was possessed ah yes she must have used her demonic power.

 

Mom wasn’t convinced.

 

She looked at Rias and asked with a serious face, “ Rias-san was it? What relationship do you have with our Akira?”

 

Rias just smiled and said, “ We are just senior and junior, who are quite close to each other Okaa-sama”.

 

Mom immediately said, “That’s a lie”.

 

Of course no one would believe that after seeing us sleeping together, I thought.

 

Mom continued, ““Be-, be-, bbbbbbbecause! On the bed!”.

 

Rias casually said, “ Akira said he has nightmares, so I was just sleeping with him.”

 

Could this get any more ridiculous? I thought.

 

Mom continued, “Just sleeping together!? B-Both of you were naked”.

 

Of course that’s true, what excuse are you going to come up with now Rias? I thought.

 

Rias casually said, “ Nowadays, people sleep naked when they sleep together, Okaa-sama”.

 

I looked at Rias stupefied, I mean I know she uses her powers and I knew she would say something like this as I saw the anime but seeing her do it in person, I mean magic or not how can someone say that with a straight face?

 

Mom got quiet all of a sudden and then said, “ I-Is that so……? So people sleep together naked lately”.

 

She has to have used her powers, otherwise mom wouldn’t accept this crap, not even in a million years.

 

I looked at mom’s eyes and yes her eyes looked weird too.

 

Rias whispered in my ear, “ ……I’m sorry. It looked like it would become troublesome, so I used my power”.

 

I sighed and nodded. To be honest I don’t like the idea of using mind control on my parents but there is no other way to convince them and it’s for their own safety that they should be unaware of my work.

 

 I just remembered something and whispered to Rias, “ Buchou about going to the club at night….”.

 

Rias immediately whispered back, “ No need to worry I have already taken care of that, you should be able to go out at night”.

 

I nodded and asked again by whispering, “ What about Ise’s parents?”. I was curious since unlike canon this scene is happening at my house , not Ise’s”.

 

Rias whispered back, “ I took care of that the other day, when he was attacked by Dohnaseek, after he went back, I teleported to his home, used my demonic powers on his parents and told him about that saying he can come at night no  problem and then returned”, she added in a playful tone, “Of course that happened in a few minutes and I didn’t stay the night there like here”.

 

I was flustered but I controlled myself and finished breakfast.

 

Then we went to school together, waking side by side.

 

  Well it might look romantic but  I was carrying her bag for her like her servant.

110