Chapter 18
4.8k 9 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.

 

Before I opened my eyes, I felt something soft on my face. Bewildered I slowly opened my eyes.

 

The sight that greeted me were bare boobs with pink nipples, they were quite shapely and beautiful. Confused I looked up to see the owner of the said boobs, and saw crimson hair and on looking at the face I gasped, finally fully waking up.

 

“Buchou!”, I almost shouted, I prevented myself from shouting  by putting my hand in my mouth.

 

She was still sleeping without a care that she’s naked, like it’s nothing.

 

Is this what I think it is? I thought to myself and then looked at myself and indeed I was naked, so this should be the healing ritual or whatever it is called.

 

But why was I being healed? What happened last night? And more importantly if my parents see this I’ll be in trouble or not, she will use her magic I guess.

 

So let’s remember what happened last night.

 

I was returning home after training with Akeno, then someone was following me and it was………….crap it was Dohnaseek and I tried to fight him all by myself like a moron.

 

I was cocky, I should not do that again, my life is valuable and Buchou is probably mad at me considering how she cares about her servants.

 

This was something that happened to Issei in canon, but I prevented it happening here, but it happened to me.

 

Is the world trying to correct the course by getting a replacement scene? Either way didn’t I steal Issei’s moment? I feel bad but I did save him from pain, so it’s fine I guess, right? RIGHT?

 

Then I heard mom calling me from downstairs,” Akira wake up, you’ll be late for school”.

 

Crap she might try to come up and if she sees me in this state, it will be bad. I mean it will probably be alright with Rias’s magic but I still don’t want her to see us like this.

 

Panicking  I shouted, “I am up, up , I’ll be coming down in a minute”.

 

Rias woke up from all this shouting, but she just looked at me and said, ”Oh Akira good morning”, like it’s the most natural thing in the world.

 

“G-good morning”, I replied with a strained smile.

 

“Not only you came home so late at night yesterday that we didn’t get to meet you and you didn’t answer our calls, but now you are sleeping late, Akira I am coming to wake you up, it’s too late today”, said mom and I could hear loud footsteps coming upstairs.

 

Panicking I shouted, “Y-you don’t have—" , but before I could finish my sentence or do something.

 

BAM!

 

The door to my bedroom opened loudly.

 

“Akira I told you to wake up qu----“, my mom froze mid sentence after seeing us together in bed.

 

Then shouted, ”Whatttttttttttttttt?”. My father shouted from below worried, “What happened?”.

 

Rias just smiled towards my mother and said, “Good morning Okaa-sama”.

 

My mom had a stupefied look on her face before she said, “G-good morning”.

 

Then she looked at me and said in  a harsh voice, her face full of anger, “We need to talk”.

 

I nodded and she slammed the door close.

 

BAM!

 

I covered my face with both my hands in embarrassment. Ever since I became a devil, I am having these embarrassing moments. Why? Why me? Is the world mocking me for trying to change the future?

 

My mother was shouting angrily, “ Father our son is sleeping with a naked beauty”.

 

My father shouted, “What? He didn’t have any friends, is this something out of a manga or a body pillow?”.

 

My mother shouted, “No it’s the real thing, she looks European”.

 

While that was going on Rias nonchalantly asked me with a smile, “Is your injury ok”.

 

“What? Yes I-I ok, j-just asking to sure, this was a healing procedure right? You were just-just transferring demonic energy right?”.

 

Rias laughed and replied in a cheery tone, “ Ufufu so you know this, as expected. Yes it’s a healing procedure, don’t worry I am a still a virgin”, she was clearly enjoying this.

 

With this she went and put on her clothes.

 

I asked, “ Can’t can’t you cover up a bit?”

 

She just smiled and said, “Ara, you  can look if you like, I don’t mind”.

 

It’s just what she told Issei but I never said anything about wanting to look. Damn you world but then again he view is nice so thank you too I guess.

 

I blushed and looked away but she just laughed, “Ufufu”, yes she is definitely enjoying herself.

112