Chapter 20
4.6k 6 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were walking towards the school.

 

But I was having a hard time as the other students were glaring at me.

 

Well it’s obvious why they were doing that, one of the school idols was walking beside me after all.

 

“Why is someone like him……”

 

“Why is that random looking nobody beside Rias-oneesama....”

 

I can hear the screams of both boys and girls from every direction.

 

There are some students who fainted because of the shock.

 

Is it that bad!? Is it that bad for me to walk besides Senpai!?

 

I mean I can’t understand their logic, who Rias walk with is none of their business. But it is what it is I guess. I couldn’t help but sigh.

 

Maybe it was wrong to become? Maybe it would have been better not to approach anyone at all. But that’s irreversible now I guess. I sighed.

 

After I have become a devil my reputation is getting poorer and poorer, it’s as if the world is telling me to give up all my inhibitions and express my inner thoughts proudly like Issei as no matter what I try my reputation gets hit lower and lower.

 

If this continues what’s the use of trying to act normally?

 

Well at least my reputation isn’t bad like Issei or rather I don’t have any reputation at all, so people won’t say I am vulgar or tainting Rias or some bullshit like that.

We walked through the school gate. We part way in front of the school entrance.

 

She told me, “ See you at the clubroom at night”, to which I nodded.

 

As I entered my classroom, I saw everyone was staring at me. I ignored them and went to my designated seat and sat down.

 

Almost immediately Issei, Matsuda, Motohama arrived and surrounded my desk.

 

Issei looked like he was going to cry.

 

Matsuda held me by the collar and was shaking me saying, “ You, what is your relationship with Rias-senpai? We became friends yesterday and yet you betrayed us”, he started crying after that.

 

Motohama said, “Akira, first of all explain it to us”. Unlike Matsuda who is furious, Motohama is acting all calm while fixing his glasses, although his eyes are really sharp. Issei wasn’t saying anything but silently crying.

 

 

I raised both my hands and with a strained said,” Wait wait, calm down now, I only know Rias-senpai the way as Issei does, she is the president of the club we are in, that’s all”.

 

“Lies”, Matsuda and Motohama said in unison.

 

Matsuda asked, “ If that’s true then why were you walking with her to school?”

 

Motohama and Issei nodded together in agreement.

 

I held my forehead in my hand, this is turning out to be a huge pain, I thought.

 

I sighed and said, “Well we happened to meet on the way, since we were in the same, we walked towards the school while talking about club, that’s all”, I smiled innocently.

 

“Are you speaking the truth?”, Motohama asked suspiciously. All 3 perverts looked at me suspiciously.

 

I quickly said, “ Yes, yes I am speaking the truth, the absolute truth”, I had sweat forming oon my face.

 

“Ok we believe you”, said Matsuda.

 

And with that they went back to their usual selves and started to talk about perverted stuff. I felt relieved.

 

Anyway the classes went on as usual and nothing unusual happened during my time at school, expect well the stares of my classmates, while didn’t even seem to die down at the end of the day.

 

Normally no one would even spare me a glance at me but now everyone is staring at me. Looks like I have become a celebrity in one morning. I mean not exactly, they probably are jealous and hate me but a bad publicity is still publicity.

 

At least that’s what I told myself to calm down.

 

As soon as school ended I headed straight for home, I couldn’t stand the endless stares and decided to bolt.

 

The club activities start at night so I can go home first and return to club at night. Of course I have to be there at little earlier for club activities to start for my training.

 

Issei said he would join me for training at lunch time, that’s great I can give him some tips for his sacred gear then.

 

I also need to tell everyone about the origin of my sacred gear. I am sure they will all be very surprised.

 

Just imagining their surprised face brought smile to my face.

 

It’s night I made my way to the school for club activity.

 

As Rias said my parents didn’t object when I left at night, normally they would never allow me to leave so late at night.

 

I arrived at the clubroom and opened the door.

 

Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Koneko were already there only issei was missing.

 

We greeted each other, Koneko was as usual expressionless and then Issei appeared and apologized for being late.

 

Before training I decided o tell everyone about my sacred gear.

 

“Um everyone I have to say something about my sacred gear”, I said while raising my hand.

 

“Yes, what do you want to talk about your scared gear Akira?”, Rias asked curiously.

 

“Um well, day before yesterday I had a dream about my sacred gear”, I said.

 

Issei immediately said, “ You too? I had a dream too, but I forgot to tell everyone about  it, due to all the things happening”.

 

“Ah so you finally had the dream you were supposed to have huh? Great”, I said giving him a thumbs up.

 

“Supposed to-what do you mean? Oh wait your secret, anyway yes I had a dream about Ddriag”, said Issei.

 

“Good, you start first then I’ll explain, I said, mine is going to take a bit of time”, I said.

 

“Ok then, Well it’s nothing big, Ddriag introduced himself as my partner, he also said that Akira and his origins are interesting and he has never heard or seen anything like him, but what Akira said were true so he was going to help me power up to face Hakuryuukou, he also said that Akira’s sacred gear was powerful and not to underestimate it as he felt the power of  Great Red in your sacred gear”.

 

“Great Red”, everyone else shouted in bewilderment.

 

Looking at it I just smiled.

 

“Yes that’s what I heard, I didn’t know what it was so I asked Ddriag and it seems Great Red is also a dragon like Ddriag but much more powerful, like one of the strongest beings in the world, I was shocked to hear that too”, said Issei nodded in agreement to everyone’s astonishment.

 

“Akira what is Ise saying, I have not heard anything about Great Red being involved with any sacred gear”, asked Rias in confusion.

 

I smirked and said, “Yes and that brings me to my dream…”. I started to explain.

105