Chapter 21
4.4k 5 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I explained what I saw in my dream in detail.

 

Everyone listened intently and in the end they all had their mouths open in shock , well I can’t blame them even I was shocked as well.

 

Rias composed herself and said, “Ahem so it turns out that your sacred gear has the power of great Red, so that means your future is very bright,  I  have high expectations”, she said with a smile.

 

“Ara ara you have such a wonderful power”, said Akeno with a smile.

 

“Good for you Akira-kun”, said Kiba.

 

Koneko said emotionlessly, “That’s a too good of a power for a pervert and a deviant” and continued eating the cake she was eating.

 

“Hey I am not a pervert or a deviant”, I shouted protesting. Rias and Akeno were giggling and Kiba just smiled.

 

Damned my bad luck I thought, if it wasn’t for that Kyosuke  and that maid café.

 

Issei was a looking a little disappointed and he said, “ That means I am the weakest right? You managed to wound the fallen angel you were fighting with, while I can’t eeven use my sacred gear, not to mention you have more potential than I have Akira”.

 

I looked at Issei and smiled and said, “ Don’t worry about that, everyone has a different learning curve, besides I knew a bit about sacred gears and peerages, while you started completely new,  also just because my sacred gear has more potential doesn’t mean I am going to be that strong, it depends how we work and what we do, you could become more stronger than me in the future as well, so don’t worry you will get much stronger in the future I can guarantee it”.

 

“I-I can get more stronger”, Issei asked with hope in his eyes.

 

“Of course”, I smiled and said.

 

Issei perked up, he looked like he got his confidence back and he pumped his fist in the air and shouted, ”YOSH I WILL TRAIN HARD AND FINALLY BECOME HAREM KING”.

 

Rias and Akeno was laughing, kiba just smiled and shook his head.

 

Koneko just said, “Hentai”.

 

Hearing that Issei hung his  head in shame.

 

Rias then said looking at me , “Akira, you really know how to say thing that  gets people’s spirit huh”.

 

Akeno added with a smile, “Ara ara I agree, I don’t think we could have got his spirits up like that”.

 

Kiba and Koneko added.

 

I scratched my head and said, “No it’s nothing like that, it’s just that I know the future so I know Issei will get strong”.

 

“No, it’s the way you said it, it was very uplifting”, said rias. Akeno, Kiba nodded with smiles while Koneko just nodded.

 

I scratched my head again and said, “Thanks guys”, with a smile.

 

Issei suddenly remembered something and asked me, “Ah right I almost forgot. Akira how are you currently, I heard you were seriously injured, and Buchou was healing you, that’s why you were with her this morning right?”.

 

“S-So you didn’t believe me when I said I met her by chance did you?”, I asked remembering today morning’s scene when I woke up. I can say from his tone that he doesn’t know what “healing” entails or he would have punched me by now. Well it’s not my fault the procedure is like that.

 

“Oh come on, I already knew that you were injured and Buchou was healing you, I knew you lied for hiding that we are devils”.

 

“Y-yes she was erm “healing” me, it took quite sometime as I bad injured so she to school with me but now I am ok, 100%”, I said with a strained smile.

 

“That’s great to hear”, said Issei with a thumbs up.

 

“Oh wait Ise, what about your client last night? Did you get a contract?”, I asked curiously.

 

Issei face stiffened and he looked down said, “No, I again failed to get a contract, I got mentally scarred instead, there was a guy called Mil-tan, who was a huge guy and wore a magical girl outfit, he wanted to be a magical girl but that cannot happen, instead we watched a magical girl anime for the entire night”, he looked both depressed and frightened.

 

I felt sorry for him.

 

Rias looked disappointed and said, “Issei you need to improve on your task, see even Akira got a contract”.

 

Issei looked so depressed that he was going to cry.

 

I patted his shoulder saying, “Don’t worry Ise, you just had bad luck, try again and I am sure you will succeed”.

 

Issei was still not convinced he said, “What if I am not suited for this, what if my being a devil was a mistake”.

 

I immediately said, No your being devil is not a mistake, you will do great things in the future, just train hard, trust me”, with a smile.

 

Issei was cheered up a little and said, “Yes ok”.

 

Rias and the others just smiled.

 

So I am Issei started our training.

 

Issei started to learn to bring forth his magic power from Akeno as usual from canon he was having difficulty in doing it. On the other hand I was practicing my magic.

 

This made Issei depressed again and I had to cheer him up. Ha what a drag, I thought.

 

Anyway, I haven’t fully studied the runes so magic circles weren’t possible today so I trained my elemental magic first.

 

I made big fireballs that burst n reaching the opponent like bombs. I tried to put fire in my fists and legs to attack and was quite successful.

 

I trained other elements too, I put wind on my feet to increase my speed and while it will take some to master it, it does help in increasing the speed and compete with the s speed types.

 

Akeno also taught me transformation magic, I was able to transform a rock into a ball after some tries.

 

“Ara ara nicely done”, said Akeno with a smiled. “Thank you”, I said with a smile.

 

Heh heh, now I got what I need, I thought to myself, in fact I got this to please certain clients to make contacts.

 

Kiba and Koneko were watching us train.

 

Then today the next phase of my training was sparing against Koneko.

 

Koneko and faced each asked. I asked can’t I use my sacred gear?

 

Koneko said, “ Buchou asked us not to rely too much on our sacred gears”.

 

I nodded and the sparing started. Koneko rushed forward, I tried to punch but she dodged and put a punch on my stomach, I was pushed back but I endured and then used wind magic on my feet to increase my speed ad rush forward, I was able to out speed her but she anticipated my attack my block my kick and punched my face,

 

I fell to the ground with an “OW!”.

102