Chapter 22
4.5k 10 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“You are really good, Koneko-chan” , I said getting up and rubbing my face.

 

“I have been doing this for a while, you are good for a first timer but I have to ask, you are a rook too like me, shouldn’t you focus on attack power and defense, instead of speed like a knight?”, Koneko answered.

 

“Thank you for the complement and as for speed, you see Koneko-chan there are a lot of things in this world that can go through a rook’s defense, so I training to avoid those”, I said with a smile.

 

Koneko nodded ad we continued our fight, until I was exhausted.

 

Today wasn’t Kiba turn so he just watched.

 

I decided to do some sacred gear training in the end before doing club work.

 

So I tried to call my sacred gear with any thoughts about strongest things and it turns out it came out easily when summoned. I was surprised.

 

[You dumbass, you had a conversation with me, so this should have been obvious, as I can do what you want]

 

Great red said in my head, I apologized for being ignorant, which he said was ok.

 

“Can you call you Red from now on?”, I asked in my head.

 

There was a minute of silence, then great red said “Yes”.

 

I happily said, “thank you”, in my head.

 

Now let’s see about sacred gears, it responds to one’s desires, so I just have to desire with all my heart for something.

 

Firstly let’s see what kind of attack I can make, hmm, Issei had dragon shot, so what can I do?

 

Can I make a sword out of dragon power?

 

So I concentrated.

 

[Power up!] x 5

 

Was the sound that came out of my sacred gear. Then a rune appeared on my gauntlet representing Great Red and the golden jewel showed the image of a lock, which unlocked and a sound came out.

 

[Distribute!]

 

A golden light enveloped both my gauntlets, it was blinding and I felt great dragon power on both of them. From what I understood, the attack and defense power of the gauntlets greately increased.

 

Then I said, “Dragon sword”, a sword purely of dark red dragon energy formed on my hand.

 

I slashed t at rock and it clearly cut in half.

 

“Yay, success”, I said in excitement.

 

Koba clapped and said, “Nice sword you got  there, makes me want to teach you swordsmanship today but I guess it will have to wait”.

 

Akeno said, “Ara ara is that your new power? It looks great”, with a smile.

 

“It’s powerful”, said Koneko.

 

“It looks awesome man”, said Issei excitedly, “And can only make a pea sized magic ball”, he added dejectedly.

 

Issei with all his training has only managed to make a pea sized magic ball.

 

I said while smiling, “ Don’t worry that’s my sacred gear’s power you can do something like dragon shot which shoots a beam of laser, here let me teach you how to use your sacred gear”.

 

“You will ? Then please”, said Issei happily.

 

I told Issei about the desire and sacred connection.

 

I asked him to ask his sacred gear for more power. While he concentrating I said, “If you achieve the power up and dragon shot today, you will definitely be able to be harem king”

 

“Y-YES I WILL DO IT I WILL BECOME HAREM KINGGGGGGGG”, Issei shouted.

 

[Boost] x 5

 

His sacred gear screamed and then a rune appeared on his sacred gear which indicated the Sekiryuutei’s name and a symbol appeared on the green gem on his hand and it changed from ‘I’ to ‘II’.

 

Then another sound as green light engulfed Issei.

 

[Explosion]

 

“I did it, I did it, now I am one step closer to becoming harem king”, Issei shouted joyfully.

 

“Yes you did it congratulations”, I smiled and said.

 

Akeno just giggled and said, “Ara ara”.

 

Kiba just smiled and said, “You know Akira-kun sometimes I think you are a bigger pervert than Issei”.

 

“Pervert, die, both of you”, said Koneko.

 

Issei was too happy to listen to her, and I just ignored it as I will have to get used to it.

 

“Ok now let me teach you about dragon shot”, I said.

 

Issei nodded and we started training ad at the end Issei was able to do a decent damage after the training.

 

After that we visited a house each for our club activities.

 

This time for me, it was an old lady who required help moving stuff around the house, after that we chatted till morning about her son and grandson till morning, she looked quite lonely and was very happy to have someone to speak to.

 

So I was able to get my second contract easily.

 

I was in a good mood as I was returning home that morning to get ready for school.

 

Suddenly a heard a voice behind me.

 

“Hawaau!”

 

At the same time I heard the voice, there was also a sound of something dropping on the ground.

 

When I turned around, there was a Sister who was on the floor.

 

She was spreading her arms wide open and had her face on the ground. That certainly is a clumsy way of falling down.

 

Why does this seem familiar? I thought but nevertheless decided to help.

 

I approached the sister and gave her my hand so that she could stand up and asked,“……A-Are you okay?”

 

“Auu. Why do I keep on tripping over…… Oh, I’m sorry. Thank you very much~”, she said.

 

Judging from her voice, she is young. Is she the same age as me?

 

I take her hand to lift her up.

 

Wind blowed and the sister’s veil flew off because of the wind.

 

As soon as I saw her face I froze. A blond beauty with green eyes. It was Asia Argento.

 

That’s why I thought this seemed familiar but wasn’t this supposed to happen with Issei, why is this happening to me?

 

Seeing me staring she asked, “U-Umm……is something wrong……?”.

 

I immediately snapped out of my trance and shook my head and said, “N-No nothing” and went to get her veil which fortunately fell off near.

 

When I gave her the veil she said, “T-Thank you”.

 

I thought for a moment on what should I do. I mean this was supposed to be Issei’s job but I can’t leave a girl stranded on the road can I ? Thinking on both points I decided to just fuck it and help her, doesn’t matter what happens in the future, my conscience won’t allow me to leave her alone.

107