Chapter 26
3.8k 6 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s midnight. It’s a world of darkness.

 

There's lot of tall grasses surrounding me, and I can see the unused building far away from here.

 

It’s one of the Devils’ traits to have a clear view at night.

 

Koneko covered her nose with her uniform and said,”…smell of blood”.

 

Wow, her sense of smell is really good, I guess that’s cause of her being a nekomata.

 

It became quiet.

 

I could sense the presence of an enemy nearby and it’s killing intent was not normal.

 

Issei’s legs were shaking, I was kind of scared myself at the intensity of it but not like Issei, I guess it was due to the intensity of demonic power in us.

 

Buchou was standing in front confidently with hands in her hips which did ease the tension a bit.

 

“Akira, Ise, it’s a good opportunity for both of you to experience what it's like to fight”, she said.

 

“Wait, are you serious!? I’m positive that I won’t be of much use!”, asked Issei terrified.

 

“It’s still impossible for you now”, Rias answered.

 

Issei looked defeated. But it’s the truth I guess, Issei’s power is higher than in the anime at this time but he has no battle experience and while I am better I have no battle experience too.

 

“But you can watch what a Devils' battle is like. Today, just concentrate and look at how we fight. Oh, yes. I will also explain the traits the servants have”, said Rias.

 

“Explain? The traits servants have?”, Issei asked confusedly.

 

Rias then explained about how each evil pieces have characteristics of chess pieces they are named after. She said she will explain what the characteristics are during battle.

 

Then we went into the building.

 

It was very dilapidated and in ruins as nothing was taken care of for a long time.

 

 Everything was silent then Koneko suddenly said, “It’s here”.

 

“Akira, Issei watch closely how everyone fights”, said Rias.

 

“Yes Buchou”, we said.

 

We suddenluy heard a voice, a female seductive voice which echoed across the house.

 

[I smell something unpleasant. But I smell something delicious as well. I wonder if it’s sweet. I wonder if it’s bitter.]

 

And suddenly I saw a big pair of boobs bouncing into my vision ahead.

 

Issei immediately made a perverted face and said, “O-Oppai!”. I shook my head.

 

It was a beautiful looking woman with black hair and grey eyes and she was naked. She had long red nails. And black bat wings at her back.

 

Rias then said, “ Stray devil Viser, you unfaithful wretch, running away from your master and running wild to fulfil your lusts, your sins are worthy of a thousand deaths. In the name of Duke Gremory, I am going to blow you away!”.

 

She said that while making a pose of putting her left hand on her hip and right hand towards Viser with a smile on her face.

 

Honestly it was so dramatic that I couldn’t help but smile in amusement.

 

“Insolent little girl. Would you like me to stain your body with fresh blood, to match your crimson hair?’, Viser said while massaging her boobs with her hands. She looked quite pleasured if I say so myself, I enjoyed the view but I think I remember what’s to come.

 

“The smaller the fry, the wiser their cracks”, said rias confidently.

 

Issei made a perverted face and said, “ Th-This is a stray devil? She just looks like a exhibitionist woman to me!”. I just ignored him smiling knowing that he will be in for a shock but to be honest I still don’t want to believe what will come next I need to see it to believe.

 

Then she laughed and…

 

Then she used her extremely long legs with claw like nails to try and stomp us. She had two long legs, with a long body where her private region looked covered with black fur and a blue jewel like thing, there was a snake at the back.

 

Kiba said to Issei with a smile,” As we said earlier, her body and soul turn really ugly”.

 

Issei looked frightened and so was I , I mean look at that abomination.

 

Issei’s perverted thoughts continued, “ And she got such fine boobs too. What a waste”.

 

She stuck her tongue out and her fans were visible as she caressed her boobs.

 

Then as I thought earlier magic circlers appeared at her nipples and her nipples got bigger.

 

“Huh? Aren’t those magic circles?”, I could her the confusion from Issei.

 

She made a frightening expression and started laughing sinisterly as beams of light shot out of her nipples.

 

Yes even though I have seen that before seeing it face to face was shocking and I kept wondering what the hell was wrong with the author’s mind?

 

Everyone dodged, Issei was so startle he was unable to move, I had to move him out of the way.

 

Those lasers burned holes at the walls.

 

Issei finally got out of his trance looked at the wall and said, “Sh-She’s a monster alright”.

 

“Don’t let your guard down”, said Rias.

 

“Yuto”, said Rias. Kiba vanished after saying, “Yes”, no he just moved at fast speed, I could barely follow it.

 

While Issei exclaimed, “He vanished!”.

 

“He’s moving too fast for you to see Ise, Akira can you follow his movement?”, said Rias.

 

“Yes, barely”, I said.

 

“Good, you are improving”, said Rias with a smile and I nodded. Issei looked a bit down but now wasn’t the time for me to pay attention to that.

 

Then Rias explained Kiba’s role, “Yuto’s role is the knight, his attribute is speed, and his ultimate weapon is the sword!”.

 

At that moment Kiba appeared in front of Viser and cut off both her arms as she screamed in pain.

 

Koneko then appeared in front of her.

 

“Watch out Koneko-chan”, shouted Issei. I simply told him, “Just shut up and watch idiot”, which shut him up.

 

Riser bared all her teeth , then the part of her body below her private part, opened up with a row to teeth.

 

“Die”, it said and leaped towards Koneko.

 

And it engulfed her inside. Issei looked shocked, I just stood there and watched without care.

 

“it’s all right”, said Rias with a smile.

 

And Koneko opened the row of teeth with her strength, her clothes were torn at places and her underwear visible. Issei looked shocked.

 

“Koneko-chan is my rook. Her attribute is simple—a ridiculous amount of strength and defense. That won’t even put a dent in her”, said Rias.

 

Issei looked at me in amazement and asked, “ So you are that strong Akira?”.

 

“Yes”, I said with a confident smile.

 

“I’ll have to remember never to cross you and Koneko”, said Issei turning to me. I only smiled.

 

Actually to be honest I am stronger if combined with my sacred gear. I thought to myself.

92