Chapter 27
3.9k 2 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Down you go”, said Koneko and smashed that jaw like it’s nothing. She crashed into the wall, destroying a pillar.

 

Honestly I wouldn’t have let her even try to swallow me as I wouldn’t like my dress getting ripped.

 

Ria then turned towards Akeno and said, “Akeno”.

 

Akeno said with a smile, “Yes Buchou. Ara Ara what am I supposed to do about this”. And continued towards Viser.

 

At that time I had a premonition that I was forgetting something and looked across the room and saw the pieces of Viser scattered.

 

As I predicted I saw a scattered arm of Viser twitch. I immediately went by Rias’s side with wind step.

 

And as the arm was to attack, both Issei who also seemed to have noticed and me cried together, “ Buchou watch out!”, but a I was near her, I just burned it with fireball! In a n instant before anyone can do anything.

 

Rias turned to look around and found it burned.

 

She then said with a shaken expression, “Th-Thank-you!”.

 

“You are welcome”, I said with a smile and a elegant bow.

 

Rias smiled and said, “Ufufu”. Well I managed to make the mood lighter.

 

She then seriously turned towards Akeno and said, “Akeno finish it”.

 

“You are a naughty little thing for trying to lay hand on the president. You must be punished”, said Akeno with a sadistic smile.

 

Rias said, “She is my queen. My unbeatable vice-president, who possesses all the attributes of the other pieces”.

 

Lightning formed on Akeno’s hand as Viser was shaking on the ground.

 

“Ara ara, you still seem quite active. Well then how about this?”, she said with a smile and a happy voice as electricity continued to form.

 

She then lifted her hands in the air and a large lightning bolt formed.

 

Rias continued, “ Her specialty is attacks with magical power.”.

 

Then Akeno released the lightning bolt to Viser who screamed in pain and was being burned.

 

Rias continued, “What’s more she is…..”.

 

“Ara ara you are still up and around”, said Akeno with a seductive smile and voice, joy clear in her face and she licked her lips.

 

“……..the ultimate sadist”, finished Rias.

 

Akeno continued her assault with lighting with joy in her face saying, “ I wonder how much of this you can take”, as Viser screamed in pain.

 

Not going to lie, she looked hella attractive and seductive but I wouldn’t wanna get in this side of her , it’s scary.

 

“Sh-She’s laughing….”, said Issei in a ‘I can’t believe it’ sort of way as Akeno was laughing during the assault.

 

“Akeno, that will be enough”, said Rias.

 

Akeno stopped the assault but said in a disappointed voice, “ Done already? That’s kind of a shame, huh?” and she turned around with a joyful face blushing.

 

Yes this is weird. I thought.

 

Rias then walked towards Viser stopping in front of her.

 

“Do you have any last words?”, she asked.

 

“Kill me”, said Viser.

 

Rias said with a smile, “ Oh. In that case vanish away”.

 

With that Rias opened her hands wide on both sides and closed her eyes.

 

A red magic circle appeared in front of her.

 

She opened her eyes and said, “Checkmate”.

 

A black light came out of the magic circle and completely obliterated Viser, leaving not a trace behind.

 

Issei was looking at it very surprised, I just gazed and smiled.

 

“It’s over”, said Rias.

 

Then she turned to us and said, “Let’s go home”.

 

The rest except me and Issei said, “Yes Buchou”.

 

Issei then suddenly asked, “ U-Um Buchou…?”.

 

Rias asked, “What is it?”.

 

Issei pointed towards himself and asked, “So then what about me? What’s my piece-or rather what’s my role as your servant?”.

 

Rias said, “Pawn…”, before turning away leaving.

 

Issei said,”  Pawn? You don’t mean….”.

 

Rias turned around with a smile and said, “ Yes, Ise you are my foot soldier”.

 

“Foot soldier?”, said Issei.

 

He was looking panicked.

 

I put my hand on his soldier and asked, “You are currently worrying that you are the lowest piece right?”.

 

“How do you know?OH…”, said Issei after  realizing.

 

I shook my head, “It’s not just about knowing what will happen, your expression said it all, besides I know you have no idea of chess”, I continued smiling, “ Don’t worry you can still use promotion when at the enemy’s base”.

 

“Promotion?”, asked Issei confused.

 

“Yes, promotion by using it when at the enemy’s base you can promote to any other piece except the King piece so you can get their abilities, however the enemy’s base has to be recognized by our King”, I said and turned towards Buchou with a smile.

 

Buchou nodded with a smile and said, “What Akira said is correct, however with your currently strength you can at most turn to a rook or a  Knight but with more training you can be a Queen, so you are a piece with the potential of all pieces”.

 

“Potential of all pieces…”, Issei repeated, his mood seem to have improved.

 

To give him more moral boost I said, “Also you took 8 pawn pieces to reincarnate so you are our only pawn, although that was mostly cause of your sacred gear, rejoice”.

 

“I took 8 pawn pieces, I am Buchou only pawn then?”, asked Issei incredulously.

 

“Yes Ise, you are my only pawn, so aim to be  the strongest pawn”,  said Rias with a smile.

 

“The strongest pawn sounds good”, Issei said smiling.

 

“Yes I will become the strongest pawn, just you wait and see Buchou”, Issei said excitedly with his fist up in the sir.

 

“I look forward to it”, Rias said with a smile.

 

That reminds me.

 

“Buchou don’t you have another member? A bishop”, I asked.

 

Everyone went quiet.

 

Then Buchou said, “Yes I have another servant, a bishop but that bishop is not here, that bishop is in a different place, following different orders, working for me. If there is a chance, then I will introduce the bishop to you”.

 

“Buchou do you really think locking Gasper-kun is a good idea? How long are you planning to continue this? He will be an asset to us with his powers, locking him up won’t solve anything, I know he likes it because off his past trauma but it’s not good for him or us”, II said.

 

“Then what do you want me to do? He can’t control his powers, I locked him on orders from my brother, are you telling me to release him and put people in danger?”, Rias snapped at me.

 

“No no what I am saying is, we take things slow and improve his situation little by little instead of doing nothing. What  am saying now is that we introduce ourselves to him as new members of the peerage, we don’t need to see him face to face, we can just talk to him from outside the sealed room, that’s should be enough for now”, I said with a smile.

 

“Ok then , let’s go”, said Rias with a sigh and putting a hand on her forehead.

98