Chapter 29
3.4k 2 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I went back to school at night for training.

 

The training seems to be improving, I can control my wind steps a lot better and stance at swordsmanship improved, even my martial arts were improved than yesterday but I was still far from Kiba and Koneko.

 

But at  least I was better than Issei who was still getting wrecked pretty hard.

 

My magic control improved a lot, I got better hang at teleportation and transformation magic.

 

I was also getting better at flying.

 

But even now I would have to rely heavily on sacred gear in a real fight.

 

It’s not necessarily a bad thing as that’s what I need to do anyway. However if I am caught off guard it could spell disaster.

 

Still the saving grace is that I can power up fairly quickly with no gap between the power ups and the only limiting factor is how much level up I can take.

 

Unlike Issei who needs a 10 seconds gap between power ups. To be fair though the gaps can also  be 0 seconds like me if truly wishes for it like in cases of extreme emotions but all he thinks are of girls so nothing can be done about his limit.

 

But even with that advantage I need to get stronger so as to avoid getting killed when not prepared or to get stronger so that I can use more power from my sacred gear.

 

After the training I went over delivering the summoning circles to potential customers in bike like Issei.

 

I hate doing this, this is like grunt work. I can’t wait to get a familiar so that it can do it for me.

 

After I returned I went to a client’s house for a request.

 

After the teleportation light faded away I found myself in a room with a shelves full of anime DVD’s, light novels, anime figures etc. There were anime poster on the wall, it was a small room.

 

And in the middle of the room I saw sitting on a chair was a man. He’s a skinny man earing glasses. He looks unhealthy.

 

I could tell from his looks this guy was Morisawa-san.

 

He looked at me displeased.

 

He said, “Not Koneko-chan again huh? At least you came from a magic circle so I can tell you are a devil and not a pervert”.

 

I felt awkward and said, “Ah yes Koneko-chan is busy today nice to meet you I am Akira Suzuki a devil in service off Gremory household and I have come here on her stead”.

 

“Hmph”, he said. Then continued , “I am Morisawa I usually call for Koneko-chan but I like that guy too Ise or something, he might not be able to do devil stuff but I have good anime discussions with him and  enjoy my time. So what can you do? If you can’t do anything like him are you interested in anime?”, his eyes bright on saying the last few words.

 

So he enjoys having anime discussions huh? Well I don’t mind but I would like to get some job done and actually get a contract not fool around.

 

“Well I do enjoy anime but can you please tell me what you were going to make Koneko-cha do? Maybe I can help with it?”, I asked politely.

 

He crossed his arms and said, “ Hmph as if? But since you asked I wanted her to wear this and princess carry me”. He said that while holding a dress from a magical girl anime.

 

On seeing that I was really happy. I had already prepared for something like this, this is the main reason I studied transformation magic.

 

I also secretly all the girls at the ORC and got their measurements roughly so that I can transform into any one of them if needed for a contract, honestly at this time I wished I had Motohama’s “Three Sizes Scouter” to do the measurements accurately.

 

I wasn’t a pervert I swear , I was only doing it for work. And yes after going through that humiliation and everyday Koneko-chan’s taunts I have become used to and accepted the fact that I have to stuff like these.

 

Of course observing the girls also served food to my desires but that’s secondary. Work is most important yes, yes. I did it for work yes, yes.

 

Any way after observing the dress I made a mental image of Koneko-chan wearing it and clicked my fingers triggering transformation magic and after it was completed I saw Morisawa-san looking taller so I was successful, yes.

 

Morisawa-san looked at me dumbfounded with his mouth open and said, “ Koneko-chan?..”.

 

“No it’s still me Akira, I used transformation magic. So will this do?”, I asked. My voice was also matching Koneko’s voice.

 

He looked at me in horror and said, “ No no absolutely not. You may look like Koneko-chan but you are still a guy, I cannot accept this no”.

 

He looked away but was still taking sidewards glances at me.

 

“Oh come on, this should b good enough. Forget for a second that I am a guy. This is still better than nothing, also I am strong enough to princess carry you like Koneko-chan”, I said desperately.

 

“But but..”, he said but eventually agreed.

 

So my contract was successful and I teleported to the ORC’s room.

 

After the request we discussed anime for sometime and both enjoyed it but I made it a point to leave early. I also got to know while chatting that he is a government employ at day and was when he first summoned Koneko-chan he fell in love with her and so he continued to summon her again and again.

 

When he heard that I prefer big boobs he said with a sigh, “ You and your friend are just the same…”.

 

After I reported my successful contract Buchou congratulated me and before I went home I decided to visit Gasper.

96