Chapter 30
3.5k 6 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I made my way to Gasper’s room.

 

On the way everything was still quiet. I wonder if he made any progress at all?

 

On reaching the door of his room and asked, “Gasper? I am Akira”

 

No sound. Then suddenly..

 

“S-Senpai you are here…I-I tried, I really tried to go out but a-as expect I am coward and couldn’t do it”, said Gasper.

 

“Don’t worry I am here, just trust me and try to come out, I will be with you”, I said cheerfully.

 

A moment of silence. Then…

 

Gasper’s squeaky voice said, “O-Ok senpai, I-I am coming out”.

 

Then the door slowly creaked open and Gasper’s head peeped out.

 

Then after he saw me holding out my hand , he took it and I pulled him out.

 

And..well I knew it but seeing it in front looks so weird. With him wearing the Ku-oh academy female uniform and his appearance which is an androgynous-looking person with platinum blond hair and pinkish-violet eyes. His hair is styled in short bob cut with several small fringes over his forehead, and he has pointed ears.

 

And combined with his squeaky voice, there is no way to tell that he is a guy. If I hadn’t known I would have thought that he was a girl at first glance a beautiful one at that.

 

Anyway I took his and said, “Ok good job Gasper let’s take a walk in this corridor”.

 

“O-Ok senpai”, he said.

 

So we walked through the corridor and back again, holding hands.

 

Honestly I felt weird, he’s a guy after all but if this helps it’s good I guess.

 

After reaching the door Gasper said, “ T-Thank you senpai, thanks to you I could go out”.

 

I smiled and said, “No problem Gasper, anyway I have to go”.

 

Gasper said, “O-Ok senpai”.

 

With that I put Gasper in his room and went on my way home.

 

And oh boy his room…it was filled with girly things, make you question his gender and he had a coffin for a bead, made me chuckle to myself as it was a cliché for vampires.

 

The next day passed without anything happening. I continued my training as usual and got Gasper to walk on his own, fortunately he was able to move a few steps outside before I came so that’s a progress.

 

I also told Issei about Freed, that he might encounter him and Asia and that if he finds himself in front of a house with door opened and a eerie feeling inside, he should contact us before going in.

 

He smiled and confidently said, “Of course I’ll do that and I’ll also protect Asia if I meet her as she’s our comrade”.

 

Well he is a good person, no wonder he is the protagonist of the main story. I thought.

 

“Yes I am counting on you but don’t do anything rash. But remember she isn’t our comrade yet so if she doesn’t want to join our peerage we should respect that”.

 

“Of course”, said Issei.

 

The next day.

 

After school I headed to the ORC room with Issei as we do before going home to report before coming back at night.

 

As we entered the room Koneko, Rias, Kiba and Akeno were already there but the room was silent. I wondered what it was.

 

“Hello everyone good evening”, we greeted.

 

“Hello good evening”, Rias, Akeno and Kiba said.

 

Koneko didn’t say anything, she silently walked up in front of me.

 

“Koneko…chan?”, I asked confusedly.

 

Before I could understand what was going on I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as if hit by a log.

 

“AHHH,,,ouch”, I cried in pain.

 

Then I looked at Koneko-chan incredulously who still had her fist clenched.

 

“Koneko-chan why?”, I asked painfully clutching my stomach.

 

Issei looked afraid and worried but the rest looked as if nothing out of ordinary was happening.

 

Koneko’s face was expressionless as always and she said, “Pervert, yesterday  I went to Morisawa-san’s house and he told me you used transformation to look like me. How could you? Don’t include me in your weird fetishes”.

 

“No no you are misunderstanding, I did it for the contract yes, for the contract”, I said hurriedly trying to defend myself.

 

“For the contract?”, Koneko asked sternly glaring at me.

 

“Y-Yes”, I said.

 

“But you changed into me with the perfect height and everything, even my voice doesn’t that mean you were staring at me and measuring me with your dirty eyes you pervert”, Koenko said and made a cross with both arms in her chest seeming trying to cover herself.

 

“Well I..”, I couldn’t say anything and looked away cause as harsh as that accusation was it was true, I did stare at her but that was for the contract , yes for the contract and nothing else,  didn’t have any other motives, I am not a pervert.

 

Ah who am I kidding that was definitely a perverted thing to do. Sigh when did I become a pervert like Issei? I hate myself.

 

“See? You can’t even defend yourself. So you definitely looked in a perverted way. I am warning you, do this one more time and I’ll kill you”, said Koneko threateningly.

 

“O-Ok I will never do this again”, I said frantically waving my hand.

 

Koneko just turned and went to her seat and resumed eating her sweets.

 

Rias just giggled. Kiba looked at me with a smile and a condescending a pitying look.

 

Damn Kiba I don’t need your sympathy or your condescending look.

 

Issei just gave me a smile and a thumbs up saying, “Good job”.

 

“Shut up”,  I told him angrily.

 

Akeno just smiled and put a hand on her face saying, “Ara ara you are quite the naughty boy Akira-kun”.

 

The evening meeting ended after sometime and I returned home to get ready to return at night.

88