Chapter 32
3.5k 10 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at the direction of the voice. And there she was Asia.

 

“Asia”, I called out.

 

Freed said, “Well if it isn’t my assistant, Asia-chan. What happened? Did you finish putting the barrier?".

 

Asia looked at the corpse on the floor and screamed, “! N-Noooooooo!”.

 

Freed unbothered said, “Thank you for the adorable scream! Oh yeah, this is your first time seeing a corpse like this, isn’t it, Asia-chan? Then look carefully. We have the humans that are entranced by a Devil die like this”.

 

She then looked at the corpse and said, “……N-No……”.

 

She then looked at Freed and then at me and was shocked to see me.

 

Looking at me directly she said, “……Father Freed……that person……”.

 

Freed said, “Person? No, no. This shit here is a Devil. Hahaha, what are you misunderstanding?”.

 

I scowled at him but he wasn’t really looking at me.

 

Asia said, “—! Akira-san is a……Devil……?”, she seemed to be shocked to find out the truth and didn’t know what to say.

 

Freed looked at both of us and said, “What, what? You guys know each other? Wow. Now this is a big surprise. Is it the forbidden love between a Devil and a Sister? Seriously? Are you serious? ”.

 

I couldn’t find my self to look into Asia’s eyes so I looked away, yes I know I didn’t do anything bad or being a devil doesn’t mean I am bad but she is a sister and I somehow felt bad.

 

Freed continued, “Ahaha! Devils and humans can never coexist! Especially humans from the Church and the Devils are the biggest enemies! Also, we are a group of heretics that was deserted by God. Asia-tan and I are humans that can’t survive without the support of Fallen Angels-sama”.

 

Well Asia doesn’t necessarily need Fallen Angels I can help her but I can’t say that now, she probably won’t believe me.

 

Then Freed thrust his sword towards me saying, “Well now, leaving that aside, I need to kill this trash here or else I can’t finish my job, so here I come. Are you ready?”.

 

I braced myself ready to counter as much as I can but my current condition isn’t too well.

 

I might get killed at this rate.

 

While I was thinking about it, Asia walked between Freed and me.

 

She stood in front of me with her arms spread as if she is protecting me.

 

Freed had a stern look on his face and said, “……Hey, hey. Are you serious? Asia-tan, do you know what you are doing?”.

 

Asia said, “……I do. Father Freed, I beg you. Please forgive this person. Please let him go”.

 

Man she really is an angel or a saint I guess but this won’t do I need to find a way to overpower Freed before it gets worse. Think Think. I need more power.

 

Asia continued, “I can’t stand it any more…… You can’t kill people just because they are entranced to a Devil and you also can’t kill Devils. It’s wrong!”.

 

Freed looked anguished and said, “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!? Don’t talk shit, bitch! You also learned that Devils are trash at the Church! Seriously, is there something wrong with your brain!?”.

 

I concentrated on my sacred gear.

 

Asia said, “There are good people, even among Devils!”.

 

Freed countered, “There aren’t, idiooooooot!”.

 

Asia continued, “T-That’s what I thought until recently…… But Akira-san is a good person. That fact doesn’t change even after I found out that he is a Devil! Killing someone is unforgivable! This kind of act! God won’t allow such acts!”

 

She saw the corpse, and she found out that I’m a Devil, so she should be shocked. But Asia isn’t backing down to speak her beliefs to the priest.

 

What a strong willed girl. This girl is amazing.

 

BAKI!

 

Freed hit Asia to the side with his gun.

 

Asia screamed, “Kyaa!” and fell to the ground.

 

I went over to Asia who was struck and said, “Hey Asia are you ok?”. There was a bruise mark on her face.

 

At this point I was getting really angry.

 

I mentally told my sacred gear, “Do something, I need more power, I know you can give more than this and I am desperate I need it right now”, and I thought with all my emotions.

 

Freed continued, “……The Fallen Angel girl told me very strongly that I can't kill you. But I’m getting a bit pissed. Since I can’t kill you, than can I rape you or something? If I don’t, I won’t be able to heal my heart. But before that, I need to kill that trash over there”.

 

He pointed his blade at me again.

 

At this point my anger has reached a boiling point, yes I know I have seen it before but seeing it in person is different.

 

At that point my sacred said in my head…

 

[Ready for next stage]

 

I thought…

 

[Do it]

 

[Power up!] x 3

 

And then my sacred glowed in a golden light as my sacred gear gauntlets in both hands glowed and increased in size covering more of arm and another jewel appeared. A huge wave of energy was released causing both Freed and Asia to cover their eyes.

 

[Dragon’s Fists Combat Mode]

 

And now whole body was covered with the dark red dragon aura. Giving the increased strength and defense to my whole body. I could feel the power. Due to the additional strength I found strength to continue to fight.

 

What’s more this meant that the strength of my legs has also increased, so I can move faster without the use of wind magic.

 

Which also meant that if I combine my wind magic with my current strength I can finally be faster than Freed! This fight is finally to my advantage.

 

I said to Freed, “Come on let’s  do this”.

 

“Heh you look stronger. Looks like I finally found someone worthy enough to kill. You were even able to injure me before, so how difficult will it be  to kill you? I am interested. I am interested to know. I have no intention of killing you painlessly, okay? Now then. Let’s see if I can make a new record for the smallest minced-meat!”.

 

He said that jumped in the air and came down on me.

 

But with my increased speed I easily avoided it and dodged to the side and then parried and struck his sword out of his hand.

 

Then I gathered dragon energy on my feet and kicked him, making sure to hold back enough so as not to kill him. For the future developments I can’t kill him and also I don’t want to kill someone unless it’s necessary. I haven’t killed anyone yet and I don’t know what I would do when I have to do that, the only thing I know is that sometimes it’s necessary.

 

Anyways after getting hit by my kick, Freed was pushed through the room and struck the wall creating a crater. If he was a normal human he would have died by now but he isn’t and I know that.

 

He coughed blood and tried to stand with anger in his eyes muttering, “You..You..”

 

At that time the floor behind me glowed and a red magic circle formed with a familiar logo in the center, I knew who it was.

 

Freed became suspicious and said, “What is this?”.

84