Chapter 33
3.3k 6 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FLASH!

 

The magic-circle that appeared on the floor shined. Then the people I know appeared from it. I mean, Devils.

 

“Akira-kun, we came to rescue you”, aid Kiba smiling.

 

“………Priest”, said Koneko.

 

“Ara Ara but it looks like you have this handled”, said Akeno.

 

“Man you did great, you handled an enemy on your own, I am jealous”, said Issei coming behind Akeno.

 

“Yes, barely, I quite injured, glad you guys came”, I said smiling weakly.

 

Suddenly I lost the strength in my legs and my sacred gear disappeared and I was about to fall but Rias who suddenly came beside me grabbed me.

 

“Looks like we made it in time, good job by the way”, said Rias smiling at me.

 

“T-Thank you”, I said.

 

“Akira are you ok?”, asked Issei with a concerned look.

 

“I am ok”, I said and smiled.

 

Freed said, “Oh, oh! A mere Devil being concerned about their comrade? What are you guys? Devil Squadron, the Devil Rangers? That’s nice. I can feel the heat. I’m getting turned on! So how is it? Are you the one sticking it in, and is he the one bending? So are you guys in that sort of relationship?”.

 

Honestly I was amazed, he was now in a pathetic state yet he could trash talk like this. Also he is vulgar as always.

 

Issei was staring at him and the corpse in a dumbfounded expression.

 

Kiba said with a disgusted face, “ ……What a vulgar mouth. It’s hard to believe you are a priest…… Oh, that’s why you are a “Stray Exorcist”, right?”.

 

Freed said, ““Yeah, yeah! I’m vulgar! Sorry about that! That’s because I strayed away! I was kicked out! That’s why, screw the Vatican! I’m all right as long as I get to cut Devils whenever I feel like it!”.

 

“Well either way, you are the one in a disadvantage here, you’d better shut your mouth if you what’s good for you”, I spat.

 

“Haaaaah!? Are you lecturing me? How dare a pest like you lecture me?”, spat Freed.

 

BON!

 

A section of the furniture behind the priest was blown away.

 

It’s Rias. Rias shot out a ball of demonic-power.

 

“Keep quiet! I make sure I never forgive those who harm my servants. I especially can’t forgive a lowlife like you damaging my personal possession”, said Rias angrily.

 

Freed said, “Well this is bad” and became quiet. Actually I was amazed as how he could keep talking like that after being in such a position, but I guess he is psychotic so it makes sense.

 

Rias went forward to finish him off but then…

 

Akeno suddenly said, “! Buchou, there seems to be few Fallen Angels heading to this house. At this rate we will be at a disadvantage.”

 

Buchou stared at the priest then said, “……Akeno, we will return to our headquarters once we retrieve Akira. Prepare for teleportation”.

 

Akeno then said, “Yes Buchou” and began preparing the teleportation circle.

 

I realized what was happening, I might as well try it. If I can succeed then I can save Asia today as well.

 

I looked at Asia and then told Buchou,”Buchou you have to taker as well”.

 

Buchou said, “It’s impossible. Only Devils can use the magic-circle to transport. Also, this magic-circle can only teleport me and my servants”.

 

I expected this answer but I tried again, “But you know considering everything…”, I pleaded with the knowledge I told her before.

 

“No it can’t be done, you safety is our top priority”, said Rias sternly.

 

“But..”, I said. But Rias gave a stern look and I relented.

 

My eyes and Asia's eyes met. She just smiles at me.

 

“Asia!”

 

“Akira-san, let’s meet again.”

 

That was the last words we exchanged at this place.

 

Next moment Akeno finished the magic circle and everyone jumped into it with Rias holding me.

 

When we were in the office of the ORC Rias told me, “ While we knew he would arrive thanks to you, the person summoned was different huh?”.

 

“Yes but these kinds of changes are ok at least we know things are happening according to the story”, I said while still thinking of Asia.

 

I could have saved her today but anyway I will do so tomorrow, telling Rias to help me save her won’t work.

 

Rias looked at me and said sternly, “ Do not think of going alone and trying to save her, there are fallen angels involved, even the Exorcist is dangerous, you will be reduced to nothing. You understand?”.

 

“Yes I do”, I said.

 

Well it’s technically not a lie, I will “happen” to meet her instead of going after her and I will only one fallen angel and hopefully with my new power I can defeat her. I mean it will be an open space so I can also use my fire attacks without reservations.

 

The next day I skipped school. Seeing that my injuries have fully Buchou wouldn’t complain.

 

At about morning I made my way to the church.

 

I was hoping to find Asia but I couldn’t spot her so I found a children’s park near the church and sat there.

 

At around noon after I have sat for about 2 hours or so I spotted Asia.

 

She also looked towards me.

 

“………Asia?”, I said.

 

“………….Akira-san?”, she said.

 

“……Auu.”

 

It’s a strange sight. A Sister is getting confused in front of the register.

 

“W-What would you like to order……?”, asked the employee.

 

Even the employee doesn’t know how to handle this situation.

 

Its lunchtime and I took Asia to a fast food restaurant at the business district.

 

It seems like Asia never came to this kind of place before, so she is having a hard time choosing her meal.

 

I offered my help, but she said proudly, “It’s fine, I will manage it somehow”, so I have been watching her the whole time……

 

Thinking carefully, you can’t speak Japanese.

 

Seeing the chance, I helped her.

 

“Sorry. She will have the same order as me”, I said.

 

“Okay”, said the employee.

 

The employee took the order. Asia on the other hand is shocked.

 

“Auu, I’m ashamed. I can’t even buy a single hamburger by myself……”, she said.

 

“W-Well, first you need to get used to Japanese”, I said.

 

We head towards the empty table as soon as we got our meals while I encouraged Asia who is feeling down.

 

While we are moving inside the restaurant, most of the male customers were looking at Asia.

 

It’s because she is a nun, but also because she’s really cute.

 

Well, any guy will look at her if they saw her.

 

We sat opposite each other, but Asia is taking a really good look at the hamburger and isn’t eating it. Rather, does she even know how to eat it?

 

Wow, what a strange development.

 

“Princess, you can eat this by taking the wrap off like this”, I said as I  showed her how to do it while smiling.

 

“T-There’s actually a way to eat like that!? A-Amazing!”, she said.

 

……What a new reaction. You are seriously cute, Asia.

 

“You also eat the fries like this”, I added.

 

“Oh my!”, she said as she looked at me eating the fries with very keen eyes.

 

“No no, you also eat, Asia”, I said.

 

“Y-Yes”, she said as she took a small bite of the burger.

 

She started eating it.

 

“D-Delicious! This burger is very delicious!”, Asia said that with shining eyes. What does she normally eat?

 

“You never ate a burger before?”, I asked incrediously.

 

“No. I have seen it often on television, but it’s my first time eating it. I’m moved! It’s delicious!”, she said.

 

“Oh. So what do you normally eat?”, I asked.

 

“Mainly bread and soup. I also eat vegetable and pasta food”, she said.

 

Such simple food. Man the Church sure likes to starve people.

 

“Is that right? Then eat it carefully so you remember the taste“, I said.

 

“Yes. I will eat it with joy”, she said.

 

Well I know that she is running away from those shits. She looked relieved when she saw me.

 

But I can’t help her without building trust.

 

So I said, “Asia”.

 

Asia asked, “Yes Akira-san?”.

 

“Let’s go have some fun”, I said.

 

“Eh?”, she said.

 

“We will go to the game center”, I said.

 

Well I am not that good at games but I hope this will cheer her up like it did in the anime.

82