Chapter 36
3.3k 10 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished explaining how I met Asia and our encounter with Raynare everyone was quiet for a moment and then…..

 

Issei said, ”You were awesome Akira, you beat that exorcist yesterday and today you beat this fallen angel Raynare, I wish I could be like you”, with  a sad look.

 

“Don’t worry you will get stronger too by the way Raynare is your ex  Amano Yuuma-chan, Raynare is her real name”, I said.

 

“W-WHAT”, shouted Issei shocked.

 

I just nodded in reply.

 

Rias looked at me sternly and said, “So despite my warnings and you being that much injured yesterday, you still went ahead and fought a fallen angel by yourself? It’s good that you won but what would have happened if you were ambushed? Or if you couldn’t win”.

 

Hearing that I looked down, what she said was true, no matter how sure I was that Raynare would be alone, she could have been accompanied by someone and my surety of winning against her was just my speculation.

 

But to be honest I had to take my chances, and if I told Rias that I  was going to save her she probably would have stopped me.

 

Asia looked torn and was felling guilty and she said, “Um.. Buchou-san please don’t scold Akira-san I was the one at fault…”.

 

I squeezed her hand and smiled and told her, “No it’s not your fault Asia, it was my choice”.

 

“B-But..”, she said. I smiled and said, “Just let me handle this ok?”.

 

She nodded.

 

Issei in the background was literally crying and biting his shirt saying, “Lucky bastard, why does those things never happen to me..”.

 

I chose to ignore him.

 

I turned to Rias and said, “I am really sorry for that Buchou, I wasn’t really  sure what to do, so I decided to handle it myself. But I won’t do it next time  I promise”.

 

Rias looked at me and then sighed, “Fine, but don’t do something like this again ok? The important thing is not for you to get hurt”.

 

I smiled and said, “Yes of course”.

 

Koneko continued munching her food without saying anything. Seriously though where does all the snacks she eats go? She is obviously not getting any bigger or heathier.

 

Akeno and Kiba just smiled.

 

Issei was just scratching his head not know what was going to happen next.

 

Rias then turned to Asia and smiled and said, “So now that you have escaped from them what about joining my peerage?”.

 

“Peerage?”, Asia asked tilting her head to one side confused. Honestly she looked so cute.

 

“Ahem Asia let me explain..”, I said and explained her about the peerage system and veing a reincarnated devil.

 

“…….of course it’s all up to you, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, no one here will force you I promise and also no matter what you choose I promise to keep to safe”, I added.

 

Asia looked at me and I smiled. Then she looked deep in thought.

 

Then after sometime it looked like she has made a decision as she looked like ready to say something.

 

She looked at me with determination and said, “I have decided Akira-san I will become a devil”.

 

“Are you sure about this? You won’t regret it?”, I asked to confirm.

 

She said with determination, “Yes I am sure. And I won’t regret it. After all…..”, she blushed in the middle of speaking and continued, ”It’s the same as you Akira-san”.

 

I felt that she was sincere of what she was saying but the way she said it was a bit off but I decided to ignore it.

 

Issei was looking at me in jealousy, almost crying again, once again I decided to ignore him.

 

Rias then said, “Ahem if you have decided so then come over here Asia-chan”, with a smile.

 

Asia then looked at me and I nodded and she nodded back and went to Rias.

 

Rias used the Bishop evil piece to reincarnate her as a devil.

 

After the process was we all said in unison, “Congratulations Asia”.

 

Asia blushed and said, “T-Thank you”.

 

Akeno at that time felt something and excused herself. I am pretty sure I know what she went to do.

 

I guess it’s time for me to tell Asia about my secret.

 

I looked at Asia with a serious look and said, “Asia there’s something I need to tell you”.

 

Asia looked at my serious expression confused and said, “Y-Yes Akira-san?”.

 

I told her about me having previous life’s memories and this world being part of a light novel and everything.

 

Asia listened with seriousness without saying a word.

 

I continued, “..…there are two important reasons I didn’t tell you this before, first is that you wouldn’t trust me if I said that as I was a stranger and secondly I wanted you to choose yourself whether you wanted to be devil or not, I am sorry for not telling you before, I sincerely apologize”, bowing my head.

 

Asia quickly panicked and waved her hands, “No it’s ok Akira-san you don’t have to apologize, I am not angry and you saved me after all, your reasons are also correct and thank you for considering my decision for the reincarnation”, she said the last line while bowing her head.

 

I said with a smile scratching my head, “ You are welcome but  you see about the saving ,even if I didn’t do that you would still be reincarnated and saved”.

 

She shook her head saying, But still you were the one to save me so thank you”, with a charming smile.

 

“T-Thank you”, I said flustered, she looks really cute. And such a nice girl.

 

Issei was at this point sending death glares at me at the same time half sobbing.

 

At that moment Akeno returned.

84