Chapter 38
3.4k 16 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the light faded we found ourselves in a field with trees overlooking  the church.

 

I must admit though, even if it is to myself my goal for coming here was actually selfish, I mean yes this is also about helping Issei face facts but it’s more so that I can achieve my own goal.

 

I looked in front and found four individuals standing before us. They clearly didn’t expect to see us and were surprised, you could tell from their looks.

 

They were Raynare,  Kalawarnar, Dohnaseek and  a girl with blonde hair styled into twin-tails and blue eyes, in a Gothic Lolita outfit, Mittelt.

 

Issei looked at Raynare and his look turned sad and he mumbled, “Yuuma-chan”.

 

I decided to be cheeky and lighten the mood so I said, “Hello stripper-san nice to see you again” to Raynare and waved at her.

 

“Stripper-san?”, Mittelt said as all 3 fallen angles looked at Raynare curiously.

 

Rias and my team also looked at me with questioning look.

 

Raynare looked angry and said, “It’s nothing he is just mocking me”.

 

“Well when you dress like one can you blame me for calling you one?”, I shrugged and said.

 

The other 3 fallen angles looked at me angrily and said, “You lowly low-class devil, how dare you make fun of Raynare-sama like that?”.

 

Rias looked angry and about to say something when I suddenly chuckled and said, “Yes I am a low-class devil but don’t forget your precious Raynare-sama lost against this low-class devil, even fainting”.

 

“Y-You…..”, they looked at me angrily.

 

Rias coughed and sternly said, “Fallen Angles nice to meet you I am the heiress of the Gremory household Rias Gremory and I am asking what are you doing here in my territory? You even dared to attack my cute servants before. May I assume the higher up fallen angles are also involved?”.

 

“Rias Gremory your territory huh? It’s our operating ground. And no our plan was get the sacred gear out of that little priest girl but thanks to that servant of yours we couldn’t achieve that. Tell us where is she? So that we can achieve what we want”, said Mittelt in a haughty voice.

 

HOH they are still feisty even after being faced by all of us , well good for us as they themselves uttered their own doom.

 

Rias smiled and said, “She is somewhere safe, you don’t need to worry about that. She is my new servant after all. But after hearing what you said I don’t think I can let you go especially after what you did to my cute servants” as red destruction power was being formed in her hands.

 

“Hah? That girl Asia became a devil even though she was a former saint? How ridiculous, how hilarious”, Raynare suddenly said laughing manically.

 

“It’s better than being killed by you guys by taking her sacred gear. And who the fuck are you to judge? You yourselves were being kicked out by heaven for falling into depravity and your current actions are not of the holy kind either”, I spat out.

 

“Y-You if it weren’t for you I would have taken the [Twilight Healing] and become a fallen angel who can heal other fallen angles, I have a supreme power. Then I would have been useful to Azazel-sama, Shemhazai-sama and the would have acknowledge me”, Raynare said looking at me in rage.

 

I couldn’t take it and started laughing, “Puhahaha do you really believe that? You really think they would forgive and praise you when you did these things behind their back? And supreme power lol? There were way more powerful things in the world than that sacred gear, powers your superiors are definitely aware of. And you honestly think you have become something just because you got some healing power? How pathetic”.

 

Raynare couldn’t control her rage and dashed towards me in rage shouting, “Youuuu I have had enough with you..”.

 

But before she could get near me a lightning bolt stopped her.

 

Akeno giggling said, “Ara ara who said you could hurt my cute kouhai?”.

 

Raynare backed away scowling.

 

All of us got into fighting stance. Akeno with lightning in her hands, Rias with her destruction power, Koneko put on her cat themed gloves, Issei called out his sacred ear and I called out mine.

 

[Boost!] x 2

 

[Power up!] x 15

 

[Distribute]

 

[Dragon sword]

 

The fallen angles also took out their light spears  Mittelt’s being pink.

 

At that time Raynare looked at Issei’s sacred gear and laughed and said, “So your sacred gear is a [Twice Critical], the higher ups told me your sacred gear was one of the dangerous ones, but I see they were mistaken”.

 

“Heh you still haven’t learnt your lesson huh?”, I said mockingly at Raynare.

 

“What?”, she said looking at me angrily.

 

“Well it’s just like last time. You can’t guess what a sacred gear is just by seeing it but you still want to make incorrect inferences. Well let me clear your doubts once and for all. Ise’s sacred gear is not a simple [Twice critical] but [Boosted Gear] one of the known Longinus and having the Red dragon Emperor sealed in as for my sacred gear as you know it’s not a [Twice Critical] either but it’s a sacred gear called Dragon’s Fists and it has the power of Great Red inside, yes you heard it right The Great Red”, I said with a smirk.

 

Raynare looked shocked, “Booster Gear? One f the most powerful weapons in the hands of this kid? And what did you say power of Great Red?”, she suddenly shuddered and backed a few steps saying, “W-What are you guys?”.

 

Her subordinates looked afraid saying, “Ra-Raynare-sama” with anxiety and concern.

 

“We are just a bunch of low-class devils”, I said with a smirk.

 

Rias said, “You guys are not going anywhere” and looked at Akeno who immediately put on a barrier.

 

“Before we start, Ise if you like to say something to Raynare this is your chance”, I said looking at Issei.

 

Issei looked at me and then at Raynare and was looking unsure and then spoke, “Yuuuma no Raynare why did you do it? Did you really get close to me to kill me? And you wanted to do those horrible things to Asia-chan. You were my first girrlfriemd. I was going to take good care of you..”, he started crying.

 

Man I feel bad for him but this must be done.

 

Raynare started laughing, “Yes you were so naïve and easy to fool. I mean chose the name Yuuma because I was going to kill you in the evening. The date was fit for a king and it was boring”.

 

The other 3 devils started laughing as well saying, “Raynare-sama told us about you. You are pathetic”.

 

Issei’s was clenching his fist and shaking in grief and anger and saying, “I-I…”.

 

Boy these people really do know how to screw themselves over and oh boy here it comes…

 

Rias looked very angry and destruction powers began to leak out of her increasing at every moment she said furiously, “How dare you mock my cute servant..” as she used her palm to make magic circles.

 

“Ara ara you have angered the one you shouldn’t have now you will face the consequences”, said Akeno with a smile.

 

All 4 fallen angles looked terrified as Rias unleashed her power, at the same time I immediately used my dragon power to cast a barrier around Kalawarnar, shielding her enough so that it only knocks her out.

 

When the light cleared the other 3 fallen angles were nothing but feathers, only Kalawarnar appeared unconscious.

 

Rias looked at me angrily and asked, “Why did you protect her?”.

 

The others were looking at me too.

 

I hurriedly said waving my hand, “L-Let me explain if you have her , we can have at least witness or criminal whom we can use to charge the fallen angels, it was their fault after all that these shitheads were able to move on their own. If we have her we can produce solid evidence and ask for compensation rather than not having any proof condemning them. T-Think about.

 

Sweat was forming on my face.

 

Rias looked at me suspiciously for a second but then sighed as it seemed she bought it, “Yes I guess you are right. Akeno restrain her and deliver her to onii-sama and explain the situation to him, I will go after completing the job”.

 

Akeno smiled and bowed and said, “Yes Buchou”. Went near her, restrained her with magic and teleported with her.

 

Koneko was still looking at me suspiciously but I pretended not to notice. But I was happy inside, the objective I wanted to accomplish by coming  here was done. I was able to save a sexy Onee-san.

 

 Issei asked, “Buchou’s power right now”.

 

Kiba answered, “Buchou’s power is the power of destruction, she is called the ruin princess of the underworld you know”.

 

Issei looked awed and said, “Ruin princess…I am part of such a awesome person’s peerage”.

 

Buchou then looked at us and said, “Ok you guys now go and finish the business in the church, I will come later”.

 

“Yes”, we said together and headed for the church.

73