Chapter 41
3.1k 4 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rias was seated in one of the sofas. I sat on the sofa opposite to her.

 

“So about the fallen angles what happened?”, I asked.

 

“Well onii-sama have talked to their leaders and informed them about the case and the fallen angel we captured has been handed to them, now it’s up to them how to handle the situation”, said Rias.

 

“I see”, I said. Well I did what I could to help Kalawarner , now it’s all up to Azazel what happens to her but I kept all that and my disappointment of not knowing what happened to her inside my head as Rias might suspect something.

 

Rias then smiled and said, “You did well defeating that priest, that fallen angel Raynare and even the priests at the church. Good job keep that up. I have high hopes for your future”, said Rias with a smile.

 

Then she suddenly patted my cheek with her fingers. That made me embarrassed.

 

“T-Thank you, I will not disappoint you”, I said.

 

Rias then smiled and continued, “Our matching is also great since its crimson and red, “Crimson-Hair Ruin-Princess” and [Dragon’s Fists]. Akira, first of all, aim to become the strongest . If it’s you, you can definitely do it. After all, you are my adorable servant”.

 

Well I do plan to be the strongest I can be.

 

Before I could reply Rias leaned closer to me and said, “This is a good luck charm. Get stronger”, then she suddenly kissed my forehead.

 

“WHAAT?”, I said confused by that. Though I was happy internally.

 

 

“Fufufufu”, Rias just laughed.

 

Then I suddenly a scream coming from the door.

 

“WHYYYYYYY? I AM SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS”

 

I turned and saw Issei crying while grapsing his hair in frustration.

 

Rias on the other hand acted cool as if nothing happened and said, “Ara welcome Ise you are second to arrive I see, good morning by the way”.

 

Issei sulkily said, “Good Morning” and sluggishly walked and sat next to me.

 

“Oh right I have something to tell you guys”, said Rias.

 

“What is it?”, me and Issei asked together interested.

 

“Starting tomorrow morning both of you will have to do basic endurance training. It’s going to draining so you night training will be lighter. You need to be strong and have more endurance and get your body stronger so as to use your sacred gears more effectively. I’ll be overseeing your training”, Rias informed us.

 

“A training with Buchou. I am looking forward to it. I will definitely get stronger”, he said with excitement but from the look on his face I could tell his thoughts weren’t pure but it doesn’t matter if he improves to be honest.

 

But there was something about this arrangement I didn’t understand so I asked Buchou.

 

“Buchou why me? I understand Ise but I think I am already strong enough”, I said. Issei looked a little uncomfortable but I didn’t care I wanted to understand why I have to work more than I do when I already have success.

 

Rias calmly said, “ Because despite you winning you physical strength needs to improve as well as your endurance so that you can use the sacred gear well. I have seen your training you do get tired pretty quickly when sparing”.

 

“Well that’s…”, I couldn’t say anything because it was true so I only nodded my head. I have improved in other aspects though. I got better at combat and am catching up to Kiba and Koneko and I learned lightning, water element magic too and now I can use it very well , I can fly better now too.

 

“That’s’ settled then”, said Rias with a smile.

 

Then I heard a sound behind my back and Asia come in. She looked somewhat shy and she was wearing the Ku-oh academy uniform.

 

I looked at Asia and said, “Good morning Asia”. Issei also said, “Good morning Asia-chan”.

 

“Good moring Akira-san, Ise-san, Buchou-san”, said Asia.

 

“Good morning Asia”, said Rias.

 

“Umm how do I look Akira-san?”, asked Asia shyly.

 

“You look great Asia”, I answered honestly.

 

She looked happy. I then turned to Buchou and asked, “Buchou is she attending our school”.

 

Rias smiled and said, “Yes, also she is about the same age as you, she’s also in 2nd year. I’ll have her  join your class as well.”.

 

“Great”, Issei and I  said in unison. I then looked at him and he averted his gaze. Sorry man but keep your perverted delusions to yourself please, I know you saved Asia in the original but it doesn’t have to do with anything here.

 

The other member came and wished us good morning.

 

Then when everyone was there Buchou stands up.

 

“Since everyone is here, shall we start the party?”, saying that, Buchou clicks her fingers.

 

Then, a big cake appears on the table. Wow, is this also demonic-power as well?

 

“It might be good sometimes to gather in the morning to do these kinds of things, right? S-since we got new members, I made some cake, so let’s eat it together”, Buchou said it shyly.

 

Then we all enjoyed the cake. I felt happy as I could enjoy Rias’s cooking. I mean what boy would not like a taste a hot girl like Rias’s cooking?

 

Before leaving Rias asked Asia, “So how is it being a devil”.

 

Asia answered, “W-Well I have been having no trouble and am adjusting ok. But I can’t pray to the lord or read the bible like I used to”.

 

“Well you are a devil after all”, said Rias and all of them except for me and Issei nodded their heads.

 

Rias then asked, “So do you have any regrets being a devil?”.

 

Asia shook her head and smiled and said, “No, thank you very much. No matter what situation I am in, I’m happy as long as I am with Akira-san”.

 

I was moved and said, “Thank you Asia” with a smile, Asia smiled back.

 

So that day she was introduced to our class.

 

“Hello everyone I am Asia Argento, I am new to Japan so I might makes mistakes but I want to get along with you all”, said Asia as an introduction.

 

And as expected seeing another cute girl enter school, Asia was admired by the boys. She quickly made friends with the girls as well. Well as expected she is beautiful and cheerful, so unlike a loner like me it’s obvious she has so many friends.

 

But when she talked with me and Issei, everyone gave us dirty looks and warned her not to get close to Issei or Matsuda or Motohama. Well at least they are not warning about me , my reputation is still there thank god.

 

Issei then introduced her to Matsuda and Motohama and I protected her from their obsessive perverted glances, of course I know they won’t really do anything as they are good guys but it helps being cautious.

 

Like this my days went.

88