Chapter 42
3k 3 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As for my contracts with my clients they were going smoothly.

 

I even visited the maid café a few times, not that I wanted too but a job is a job and after visiting a few times I got accustomed to it. Not just the manager Kyosuke and the makeup-artist whose name is  Aoi by the way but I became friends with the other girls working as maids. They were all cute and beautiful girls and we got along well. Especially two girls a black haired one-chan with big boobs called Karin and a legal loli with blond hair called Megumi were close friends to me.

 

AS for dressing up I now used transformation magic instead of relying on make up al though I always use that onee-san disguise. It’s a pain to different looks and the customers love it so there was no problem.

 

I also visited Mil-tan once.

 

When I first came he said, “It’s a different person today, welcome-nyou”.

 

When I first saw his gigantic figure wearing the short gothic lolita outfit and cat ears, I understood why Issei was first afraid to see him. His presence was huge along with his massive body. The buttons on the outfit looks like they are about to fall off. There also some places in his outfit which looks like it’s about to get ripped. When I first saw the anime I didn’t think it would be this scary but seeing it in person  is really different.

 

I try to smile and say, “Hello I am Akira a devil in service of Gremory, how can I help you?”. I now what he wants but I can’t say that to him.

 

“I want you to make Mil-tan a Magical Girl –nyou”, he said.

 

“Ok let me check what price you will have to give in order to achieve that”, I said as I input the details into the devil gps like device Rias gave me on the first day. Yes this device allows you to enter the wish of the client and find it’s price.

 

“Oh too bad looks like you nee two lives for it”, I said disappointingly.

 

“What? I can’t? Even you can’t do it-nyou”, he questioned sadly.

 

“I am sorry but there is a saying among devils that all lives aren’t equal so in your case your wish is worth more than your life”, I said.

 

Yes this was what Rias told me before going on any mission. As harsh as it is I had to tell him that to make him understand the situation.

 

“I see-nyou”, he said as held his head down in sadness.

 

I had an idea so as to temporarily alleviate this problem at least a bit I guess. Hehe as I thought transformation magic is the best.

 

“Well I can do something, although it will not give you magical powers I can make a girl for a short time”, I said.

 

“Really?-nyou”, He asked excitedly his eyes lighting up.

 

“OK I’ll make you look like the main character of any anime you want”, I said with a smile.

 

“Yes please make me the main character of Magical Girl Milky Spiral 7 Alternative”, he said excitedly.

 

“OK I will”, I said and I used my power to turn him into the main character of the anime.

 

He was very happy and took lots of pictures of himself before the magic wore off.

 

And that’s how I got another contract. He was very happy with the service too and said he will summon me again.

 

I am really good at making contracts. Hehehe could it be that I am a genius when it comes to making contracts? Yes that has to be it, I am a genius yeah.

 

And with these self praises I continued my days.

 

One day I got up early in the morning for training. I was doing training with Issei every morning supervised by Rias as she told us before. It’s been a month since the training started.

 

I got ready by putting on my blue tracksuit and headed out.

 

Rias was waiting at my doorstep. She always waits for me at the front of my house and then I start jogging and she rides behind me in her bicycle and then we reach Issei’s house and he joins in as well on the running.

 

Huff! Huff! Huff!

 

“Hey, don’t run so miserably. Or else I will add 10 more laps of dashing afterwards”, said Buchou behind me.

 

Man unlike Issei who does 10 laps a day I have to do 40 laps a day because I am stronger. This is discrimination, discrimination I tell you.

 

Adding this whole morning training to the training a night which even though it’s been reduced I get very tired, I might have actually died if I was a human. And I always have to do more than Issei who get’s a free pass always cause he is ‘weaker’. Honestly I feel like I am scammed here.

 

I improve my pace.

 

Huff! Huff! Huff!

 

“I can do this”, I say.

 

“That’s the spirit if you want to get stronger you need daily basic training”, said Rias.

 

“The one who needs to work harder is Ise not me”, I thought angrily as we passed Issei who was sitting in the park looking very tired from 10 laps.

 

Lately I could do these training more easily than before which was proof that I have improved but honestly I don’t want anything added to it.

 

“Haahaa……”

 

I stopped running when I arrive at the park after completing the laps which happens to be the goal. I’m sweating from all over my body……

 

“Good job. Now, we’ll move on to the dashes”, said Rias with a smil.

 

Yes 100 meter for Issei and 400m & 100m and I HAVE to run better than Issei for it to be considered completed.

 

“Your ability has a meaning when your basics are high”, said Rias as me and Issei were doing push-ups.

 

“Yes…..65…”, said Issei as he was doing pushups with a heavy bag filled with heavy stuff attached to his shoulder.

 

“Sigh….Yes…150….”, I said as I continued my push-ups too and just like the other exercises I have to do it 300 push-ups while Issei does only 100. The only good thing about this is that I don’t have to do 4 times the push-ups like the other exercises just only 3 times.

 

Oh and unlike Issei who has a bag on his back Rias is sitting on my back and acting as a weight. Of course Issei is jealous of this but the only thing he can do is cry silently out of jealousy, I feel bad for him but it’s not like there’s anything I can do.

 

You might think this is a good thing that a beauty is sitting on your back but you are dead wrong. When you are doing exercises you must not get distracted otherwise you might make a mistake and get hurt and with a beauty sitting on your back it’s difficult t concentrate to say the least.

 

WHIP!

 

“Auu!”

 

I had my butt slapped by Buchou…… Voice slips out from my mouth. I’m not a masochist either……

 

“Your movements are getting slower, get on with it”, said Rias.

 

“…..That’s…cause…..170…….you…sitting on my…back…is…distracting..”, I said.

 

“Talking while doing push-ups. You seem to have grown, Akira. Should I add another hundred?”, said Rias with a smile and happy tone.

 

I might really die this time.

 

“Hmm, it should be about time that she gets here……”, said Rias suddenly.

 

“Who is coming?”, both I and Issei asked.

 

When we ask her, we hear a familiar voice who then says, “Excuse me”.

 

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Asia who said, “Akira-san, Ise-san, Buchou-san! I’m sorry for being late……hauu!” and tripped over.

 

“Akira-san, here’s your tea”, said Asia handing me tea.

 

“Thank you Asia”, I said as I took the tea.

 

I’m taking a break while sipping the tea Asia gives me. After that, I did the muscle training for my stomach and back (and as you guess more than Issei, man I hate that guy), so my whole body is hurting all over.

81