Chapter 43
3k 3 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Asia, why are you here?”, I asked her.

 

Asia’s cheek became red.

 

“I heard that Akira-san, Ise-san and Buchou-san are doing training here every morning……so I also wanted to be of help to Akira-san as well. Though I was only able to prepare tea today”, she replied.

 

“Thank you Asia, you are an Angel”, I said with a smile while made her go redder.

 

Buchou on the other hand seemed deep in thought. I think I know what this is about.

 

“What’s wrong, Buchou?”, I asked her.

 

She immediately came back to her senses and said, “No, it’s nothing. More than that, it’s good timing. I decided to have it done today, so let’s head over to your house now”.

 

My house? Oh boy! I hope this is not what I think it is.

 

“It’s about time that the luggage arrives”, she continued.

 

“By the way Ise I have some important things to do with Akira and Asia, today’s training is completed so you can head home and get ready for school”, said Rias to Issei.

 

Issei looked confused but nodded and left after saying good bye to all of us.

 

So it was exactly what I feared but anyway I pretended to be curious and followed her along with Asia to my home.

 

10 minutes later.

 

“……T-This is?”, I asked after seeing the boxes that are placed front of the entrance of my home.

 

“Now then, Akira. Carry these to the room”, said Rias.

 

“Huh? Carry? I have to carry these to……what room!?”, I asked.

 

“Yes, this is Asia’s belongings. Carrying this is what a gentleman would do, right?”, she replied.

 

“What? Asia’s belongings? To a room in my house? Why? She will live here?”, I asked confusedly. I mean I acted that way but honestly my nervousness made it look so authentic and I was really confused , I mean I knew this might happen but this actually happening seemed unbelievable to me.

 

“Yes, from today, Asia will be living in your house”, replied Rias nonchalantly.

 

Family meeting——.

 

Among all the famous meetings, conferences, and assemblies of the world, it’s among the top ranks for the place of negotiations.

 

The words of the parents, who holds the authorities, have the big factor to decide the outcome. The way we, the children, negotiate will be the key to this.

 

But my parents who are supposed to have the authority are down on their knees when they are in front of Buchou.

 

Maybe Buchou’s eyes, which have power which can’t be seen with their eyes, are making them act that way.

 

“Okaa-sama, Otou-sama, because of this situation, will you allow Asia Argento to home stay here?”, Buchou gives a reckless order to my parents while saying it elegantly and cheerfully.

 

Although I didn’t like this kind of mind controlled situation I endured it as it meant I can look after Asia.

 

The two of them whispers in each other's ears while staring at Asia.

 

……Huh, they are also looking at me.

 

My dad makes a single cough and then asks Asia a question, “Asia……-san, was it?”.

 

“Yes, Akira-san’s Otou-sama”, Asia responds back with a nervous face.

 

My father responds in a emotional tone, “O-Otou-sama…… Ku……I don’t know how to put it, but having beautiful foreign girls to call me “Otou-sama” repeatedly sure does ring a bell to my heart……in a good way”. Yes this is getting complicated.

 

Then my mom responded, “Are you sure you want to stay here? We don’t mind as we a room for you but you are living a high school boy your age? Are you sure you don’t want to stay elsewhere?”. My dad replied while nodding her head, “Yeah that’s right”.

 

Well what she said was true but honestly I think staying with me is a lot safer than staying with Issei as I am not a pervert…well at least not as much as Issei.

 

“Then how about if Asia becomes your daughter, then?”, said Rias. Wow you really want to hook us up Rias? Are you sure about that? You might regret it later but I am not complaining.

 

“What do you mean?”, asked my father.

 

“Otou-sama, Asia believes in Akira very much. Very much. It’s the same for me as well. Akira is very straight forward, and he has such a burning soul that he would walk towards any obstacle and would try to overcome it. Both Asia and I are drawn to that part of Akira. Especially Asia. Isn’t that right, Asia?”, asked Rias to Asia.

 

“Y-Yes! Akira-san saved me by risking his life. He is my life saviour. He also helps me very much at school. Even in class, he……”, replied Asia.

 

Then Asia starts to explain how I’m helping her out at school every day happily while putting on a big smile.

 

She even tells them minor things and over-exaggerates them.

 

Uooooo……, I’m so embarrassed that I want to run away from this place.

 

My parents are like, “Oh, our Akira did?” and “For him to be useful to others”, and they seem like they aren’t dissatisfied with what they are hearing. Well, any parent will be happy if their child is being praised.

 

Then Buchou gives them the final push.

 

“How about if this home stay is also a bride training, then?”, she said. Yes she is definitely trying to hook us up, yep you are bound to regret it later Buchou.

 

[Bride!?]

 

What is that!? Dad, mum and I shout out very loudly. Asia is like, “?”, and is putting on a confused look.

 

Tears.

 

Then there are loads of tears flowing out of dad’s eyes. He then speaks while wiping his tears, “……Since Akira is very introverted and didn’t have any friends, I was sure that I would never see my grandchildren. I was always depressed that I had to worry about Akira living by himself even after I get very old……”

 

Yes they are overdoing this. This is a drama being unfurled before my eyes.

 

My mom cried as well saying, “….This is a miracle..a gift from god..”. Stop you guys are embarrassing me.

 

My dad held Asia’s hand and said, “Asia-san! He’s a worthless son like this, but can I leave him to you?”

 

Asia immediately replied, “You are wrong……, Akira-san isn’t a worthless person. He's a very wonderful person” with a smile, I don’t think she gets what that means but it’s ok though.

 

My mum, who saw that, broke down by crying out loud. Please stop this drama, I am getting a headache.

 

“Rias-san! We will look after Asia Argento-san in this house!”, said my father.

 

Buchou smiles after hearing dad’s approval.

 

“Thank you very much, Otou-sama. Akira. I will leave Asia’s care to you from now on. Asia, you will be staying with Akira at his home. So make sure not to be impolite. Get along with Akira’s parents”, she said.

 

“Is it really alright? Won’t it……be a burden……if I stay……?”, asked Asia worried and confused.

 

“To get familiar with the Japanese culture and lifestyle, it’s best to stay with the people from that country. When I asked you, “Who do you want to live with the most within our club members?”, you did say Akira without a second thought, right?”, Rias replied.

 

Well figures.

 

“Y-Yes. I indeed said that, but……”, said Asia.

 

“It’s fine, Asia-san! Get used to Japan at our house! You might stay here permanently after all!”, said my dad.

 

He really is into this bride thing huh?

 

“See, even Otou-sama is saying this”, said Rias.

 

Asia who was confused finally smiles when she sees Buchou smiling.

 

She replied, “I understand, Buchou-san. There were things I didn’t quite understand, but I will be in your care, Akira-san, Akira-san’s Otou-sama and Okaa-sama”.

 

With this Asia started to stay at my house.

80