Chapter 50
3.1k 5 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So at the beginning we were doing stretches. Rias was assisting me, Akeno was assisting Asia and Koneko was assisting Issei.

 

Rias was saying, “They have one more member than us so I asked them to referee”.

 

Issei said, “I haven’t played dodgeball since elementary school”, said Issei.

 

“And I have never played it at all. I am always by myself”, I said. At this the others looked at me with pity but I just ignored them, after all being alone is the best.

 

“The goal is to select a winner, so we went for a game with simple rules”, said Rias.

 

“Asia-san learned them quickly too”, said Kiba.

 

Well I know the rules cause I have seen people play even though I haven’t played myself. I mean in this life.

 

“Ummm….I can’t do this anymore!”, said Asia and she was making sounds that sounded like moans, honestly those sound wrong.

 

“Just a little more”, encouraged Akeno.

 

“O-Okay”, said Asia. And she continued with the soft moans. Honestly logic goes out of the window in this world I swear.

 

Issei was watching Asia and Akeno while making a perverted face. It’s clear he was having perverted fantasies. I saw and ignored it knowing Koneko would sort this out.

 

And right on cue Koneko with an expressionless face pushed him very hard on the ground and he yelled, “YEEEAAAAHHHHH”.

 

Then Issei offered everyone the headbands.

 

“Headbands?”, said Rias after taking one, they had ORC written on them.

 

“Nice”, said Kiba.

 

“Oh my they look lovely!”, said Akeno.

 

“I made them overnight”, said Issei, damn this guy is committed I could never have that level of commitment.

 

“You didn’t sleep?”, asked Rias.

 

“Buchou and Akeno-san, you worked so hard for us, Koneko and Kiba today as well. So I thought I’d do at least something for everyone”, said Issei with a smile.

 

This was my cue. I immediately took the arm bands and gave them to everyone.

 

“Oh here is something I made as well. Unfortunately I can’t stich and I decided to do it without magic for to be meaningful so it’s pretty simple. But I wanted to do something too for everyone”, I said with a smile.

 

“No no they  are wonderful. Ise’s one as well”, said Rias. Akeno nodded and said, “Yes they are very good, don’t worry Akira-kun”.

 

“Thank you”, I  and Issei said together happily.

 

“Unexpected of both of you”, said Koneko with a rare smile and nod.

 

“Let’s put these on and work hard as a team!”, said Rias.

 

“Yes!”, everyone said together.

 

Suddenly rememberinf something I whispered to Issei, “Hey Ise make sure to protect your nether regions during the match, there is a chance it will get hit”.

 

“What? Why didn’t you tell  me that before?”, said Issei covering his nether region.

 

“Because I forgot. I might know the future but I don’t remember everything in exact details. I just remembered now. If I remembered I would have got jockstrap for myself. Anyway nothing can done right now, just take care of yourself”, I said.

 

At that moment, “Thank you for waiting”, Sona and her team arrived.

 

Btw the way me, Issei and Kiba and Saji were wearing white and grey track suit, Rias was wearing a red and white tracksuit, the rest were blue wearing gym shorts and white gym t-shirts.

 

By the way I was wearing this track sit during daily morning practice too.

 

All of us took positions for the game in the gym field.

 

The first to throw the ball was Tsubasa Sona’s blue haired rook.

 

It grazed Koneko who just barely managed not to get hit by it, her t-shirt tore. He blue colored bra was visible.

 

“Out”, said Momo who was the referee.

 

“Koneko-chan!”, said Issei worriedly.

 

“It’s no problem”, said Koneko. Well sshe was safe as the ball didn’t hit her.

 

Tsubaki shot the next shit adding magic to the ball saying, “Grief of memories!”.

 

Rias caught the ball but it tore her tracksuit a bit. Revealing part of her deep red bra.

 

“Not bad. You caught Tsubaki’s full power ball”, said Sona.

 

“Who do you think I am?”, replied Rias as she threw the ball adding magic to it on the way.

 

It hit Tomoe Sona’s knight and burned off her clothes she said, ”NO!”. With this she was out.

 

We could see her naked boobs and her white panties.

 

Issei was looking at it with a perverted look.

 

Seeing the opportunity Reya Sona’s bishop threw the ball, I took the opportunity as I was near Issei and grabbed the ball and threw it back at Reya in one fluid motion and also adding wind magic, she couldn’t dodge and was out. Akeno was about to catch it but I got in before.

 

“Well done Akira-kun”, said Akeno, I smiled and said, “Thank you”.

 

Akeno told Issei, “Don’t let your guard down Issei-kun”.

 

“S-Sorry I wasn’t paying attention”, said Issei. And that is why you will get hit in the groin.

 

The battle continued as magic was used over and over.

 

Asia exclaimed in fear, “Dodgeball is a very scary sport!”.

 

“Nah it looks like this because we are using magic. Normally it’s way more peaceful”, I said.

 

“I don’t know what sport we are playing anymore!”, said Issei in terror.

 

Saji said, “Kaichou let’s take down Ise first”.

 

Sona struck the ball by adding magic saying, “Shitori-style Sinker Bomb Shot!”.

 

The ball shot at Issei. “What?”, said Issei trying to run away but the ball kept following him. ”Why?”, Issei was saying while running.

 

“Issei, dodge it!”, said Rias. Issei dodged it but after one more dodge it hit him in the groin and he fell on his feet. Clutching his groin saying, “I-It’s all over”.

 

Asia came to heal saying, “I’ll use twilight healing” and started healing him. Good thing she didn’t tell him to show where he was injured but anyway I came to overlook so that such a thing didn’t happen.

“Hard to comment on the situation”, said Akeno.

 

“I feel bad for you man”, I said. Issei glared at me but I just looked away. You can’t expect me t remember every single detail.

 

“Can’t disagree”, said Issei.

 

“Asia should stay and take care of Ise”, said Rias. I did not like the sound of that but he did get hurt so I didn’t say anything. So the only thing I can do is finish this quickly.

 

“O-Okay”, said Asia.

 

“Everyone, this is a battle to avenge Ise”, said Rias.

 

“Yes, Ise-kun’s death…”, said Akeno.

 

“…will not be in vain”, said Kiba.

 

“Of course”, said Koneko.

 

“Yes let’s do this”, I said laughing internally at this ridiculous and funny development.

 

“Um, I am not dead”, said Issei with a conflicted look on his face.

 

“Heal, heal well”, Asia was saying touching his head and wanting to finish quickly. This girl’s attitude towards Issei is a lot different than canon, not that I am complaining.

 

I was the next one to shoot the ball.

 

“Bring it on”, said Saji.

 

I shot and hit his groin without any effort. And he was knocked down.

 

“You are the only one left, prepare yourself Sona”, said Rias. I don’t know why she said that, there are others but oh well.

 

“The real match begins now”, said Sona.

 

“Times up!”, the referee shouted and blew the whistle. With this we won due to having more team members.

 

“We did it we won!”, shouted Issei.

 

Asia ran to me and we both high fived and then held hands happy at victory saying, “Hooray we won”.

 

Then Sona team left, Saji being carried by Tsubasa. Tomoe was wearing a red and white tracksuitas her clothes were torn.

 

Before Sona left Rias said, “Then we’ll be taking priority on the familiars agreed”.

 

“Of course, I hate losing , but I did have some fun. But if it were a rating game instead of a cild’s game like this, I wouldn’t lose”, said Sona.

 

“I wouldn’t lose to my childhood friend either. Well looks like it’ll be a while before we’ll have one”, said Rias smiling.

 

“Indeed. Well then see you later”,  said Sona.

 

After the match at the ORC club. “Cheers!”, said Rias as we raised our drinks.

 

“The Occult Research Club has marvelously defeated the Student Council. You all made it happen!”, she continued.

 

“I feel bad I was eliminated”, said Ise.

 

“You made this and raised everyone’s spirit, so Ise-kun played a part in it”, said Kiba.

 

“Right!”, said Akeno.

 

“Yes Ise-san”, said Asia.

 

“Yes you did Ise”, I said with a smile. Koneko nodded.

 

Issei clasped Kiba’s hand and said, “Kiba, you say nice things sometimes, just sometimes for a damn handsome boy!”, said Issei. Kiba was confused and said, “Haha”.

 

I shook my head and sighed.

82